Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Okay: we8ba has been outed as Billy Bunter and Elmo

[quote user="we8wba"]

beaker is certainly someone on here on a different profile

the block not posted for months, i mention him yesterday and poof within seconds he appears.

to be honest i think beaker is funny in his comments

[/quote]I don''t think he''ll like being called a poof though, a block, maybe![;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Do we really know who we are communicating with anyway on here, ''real name'' (used very losely), or alias?

Now who am I?[*-)][8-)][:|][:O][:P][:S][;)]

[/quote]

To the best of my knowledge and, from what you post on this forum, I think you are a nice person. Now, do you wish to tinker with that?

[/quote]

If me questioning whether we really know anyone on here (unless you know them personally) is me tinkering with your perception of me, then that is your choice and is not something that I can affect.  I am not going to change my opinion for fear of someone I don''t know changing their opinion of me.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Do we really know who we are communicating with anyway on here, ''real name'' (used very losely), or alias?

Now who am I?[*-)][8-)][:|][:O][:P][:S][;)]

[/quote]

To the best of my knowledge and, from what you post on this forum, I think you are a nice person. Now, do you wish to tinker with that?

[/quote]

If me questioning whether we really know anyone on here (unless you know them personally) is me tinkering with your perception of me, then that is your choice and is not something that I can affect.  I am not going to change my opinion for fear of someone I don''t know changing their opinion of me.

[/quote]

..but I don''t know what your opinion is on this matter. You appeared to ask two questions. I answered your second one to the best of my ability and ignored the first question as it appeared rhetorical.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="jay kay"]well, i think the name change can be for right reasons. after all. we as posters can become accustomed to certain views and can be determined to ignore or disagree with a certain poster and their views, changing a name could infact help get your point across, if for instance Wiz changed his name, then made a good point or 2 as he has been known to in the past, then we might not have jumped on his back so quickly
now. who am i?
brownie point to the winner.
[/quote]

the butler

[/quote]

I''m me only me and just me. Any other person trying to use a Butler better be very good at serving!!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="jay kay"]well, i think the name change can be for right reasons. after all. we as posters can become accustomed to certain views and can be determined to ignore or disagree with a certain poster and their views, changing a name could infact help get your point across, if for instance Wiz changed his name, then made a good point or 2 as he has been known to in the past, then we might not have jumped on his back so quicklynow. who am i?brownie point to the winner.[/quote]

the butler

[/quote]

I''m me only me and just me. Any other person trying to use a Butler better be very good at serving!!

[/quote]you were wrong. tis jay kay, point is, whether u listen to me and my views or if you like me...can have a bearing on your opion on any points i make, by changing a name to a neutral, you may get your point across without being shot down by the usual peoplei used wiz as an examplehe talks some shit, but at times he does make ok points but he gets shot down anyway. because of him being him...

I have had a few changes of username because I get bored with the same old name after a while. I only have the one account, though, so there is nothing underhand about it. I can''t agree with myself, or start a topic thread and keep it going with my alter egos responses, or anything silly like that. I have been: JaundicedJockGeorgy, Hairy Trainspotter and Unlucky Fried Kitten amongst others. If it bothers anybody that much, I shall make a formal announcement next time I make the change - to prove there is nothing fishy about my name change.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

So who else on here has posted under another name?  It seems quite common on message boards, not just football.

Time to come out anyone?[:P]

[/quote]Why? and whats the bloody point?

This is a bit childish Cam.

[/quote]

Exactly Wizzy, its a bloody football forum, who honestly gives a sh#t!?!