Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Okay: we8ba has been outed as Billy Bunter and Elmo

carlos - why not hamilton ricard? lol! and why the colombia connection in ricorn and valderamma?

I posted as 7rew-b when my login didn''t work from home for a bit.then I discovered that internet explorer worked while firefox didn''t, so that stopped!Otherwise I am no-one else.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Good News Gordon.[/quote]

I am a personal friend of Greenwich (soon to be Cottaging) Canary and always suspected he was Good News Gordon. One question Greenwich, why?

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Good News Gordon.[/quote]

I am a personal friend of Greenwich (soon to be Cottaging) Canary and always suspected he was Good News Gordon. One question Greenwich, why?

[/quote]

If you are a personal friend you could have rang him and asked him surely?  Or are you all the same person? [:)]

I asked him on approximately 37 separate occasions and he denied it everytime. Whilst, I could ring him up and ask him now, fellow forum members, such as yourself, would not have the opportunity to comment!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Name them and shame them is my attitude. Here''s my contribution and, in my view, others should add to the list.

Potless Percy ( my favourite target ) not only has changed her name to Fat Prophet, Fat Pineapple, Strawberry and now Potless Percy but, when she was originally Mystic Megson, her stated opinion was negative toward those that change their name  ( for fun ? ).

Rudolph Hucker, always an interesting poster under his own name, has admitted that he uses other names because "he likes to." 

Next....

[/quote]

Now Yankee, we know Potless Percy is your favourite target but I didn''t realise she was negative about towards those who changed their names for fun. Those name changes through from Mystic Megson to Potless Percy were never really a secret. In fact she has such a unique style that she is easily recognisable. I changed my name to knitting nancy for one post as a bit of fun and I''m sure "Potty" knew it was me.

I first registered on this board in 2004 as Alf Stewart and browsed the forum on and off for nearly 2 years before I posted as nutty nigel. Since then I have been Alf Stewart, Margaret Thatcher and Terry Waite on that account, all for a bit of fun and never to deceive other posters. In fact you replied to me as Margaret Thatcher, did you realise it was me? Do you feel deceived if you didn''t? I could use them again for a bit of fun and it wouldn''t matter if posters knew it was me. There is room for both serious discussion and fun on this message board.

I have no doubt that posters do make new identities in order to deceive and cause trouble. That is a very different kettle of fish I''m afraid that those posters will never come forward and own up to it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Name them and shame them is my attitude. Here''s my contribution and, in my view, others should add to the list.

Potless Percy ( my favourite target ) not only has changed her name to Fat Prophet, Fat Pineapple, Strawberry and now Potless Percy but, when she was originally Mystic Megson, her stated opinion was negative toward those that change their name  ( for fun ? ).

Rudolph Hucker, always an interesting poster under his own name, has admitted that he uses other names because "he likes to." 

Next....

[/quote]

Now Yankee, we know Potless Percy is your favourite target but I didn''t realise she was negative about towards those who changed their names for fun. Those name changes through from Mystic Megson to Potless Percy were never really a secret. In fact she has such a unique style that she is easily recognisable. I changed my name to knitting nancy for one post as a bit of fun and I''m sure "Potty" knew it was me.

I first registered on this board in 2004 as Alf Stewart and browsed the forum on and off for nearly 2 years before I posted as nutty nigel. Since then I have been Alf Stewart, Margaret Thatcher and Terry Waite on that account, all for a bit of fun and never to deceive other posters. In fact you replied to me as Margaret Thatcher, did you realise it was me? Do you feel deceived if you didn''t? I could use them again for a bit of fun and it wouldn''t matter if posters knew it was me. There is room for both serious discussion and fun on this message board.

I have no doubt that posters do make new identities in order to deceive and cause trouble. That is a very different kettle of fish I''m afraid that those posters will never come forward and own up to it.

[/quote]

OTBC

nutty you dark horse, you would have been last on my list for maggie thatcher. learn something new everyday

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Next....

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Have you adopted me?

Was first ''Ipswichrscums'' but I said I had changed it when I did...

apart from that, i''ve never made other ones. Although I know people that have. I know who Glenn Roeder was (the one that did ''ask glenn''). He was also Dave from Newcastle, Sam the Eagle, Postman Pat and Corny Canary. Infact, I was in the same room with him when he was pretending to be Dave and Glenn Roeder...

But me, nope.

I posted as The Queen and Darren Huckerby for a while but I''ve admitted that before. Much like Nutty it was done for a bit of a giggle and not to deceive anyone.

The Queen''s account was banned. Off to the tower with you young Pete [;)]

[quote user="C T has recieved his S J shirt and loves it"]

I cant understand the point of posting under a different name. Can

someone who has done please tell the point?

[/quote]

Well I guess it''s because Maggie, Alfie and Tel wouldn''t really post here so I had to do it for them.

[;)]

well, i think the name change can be for right reasons. after all. we as posters can become accustomed to certain views and can be determined to ignore or disagree with a certain poster and their views, changing a name could infact help get your point across, if for instance Wiz changed his name, then made a good point or 2 as he has been known to in the past, then we might not have jumped on his back so quicklynow. who am i?brownie point to the winner.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

So who else on here has posted under another name?  It seems quite common on message boards, not just football.

Time to come out anyone?[:P]

[/quote]Why? and whats the bloody point?

This is a bit childish Cam.

[/quote]

Something to hide Wiz?
[/quote]No AJ..........I had a very short stint as Captain Jack Sparrow, but I did advertise who I really was at the time.[:D][/quote]

Wiz, you might have made it more interesting if you were Captain Jack Harkness (from Doctor Who and Torchwood) instead. I''m sure he''d have a slightly different use for your wand. [;)]

As for me, I''ve always been the same. [:)]

I''m Brian, and so is my wife!Ah wait, this isn''t the film quotes thread...Nope, never felt the need to post under multiple usernames. It''s sad enough spending as long as I do on this godforsaken forum.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Next....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously Nigel, posters can do what they please ( within limits or guidelines as loosely monitored by the moderators ). Personally, I find that all manner of interchange including serious debate, poetry, fun, humour etc. can be engaged in without the need to resort to aliases....but that''s just me. The problem with the latter is that when it is embarked upon it is not always clear to all other posters who are engaging in exchanges ( which some would regard as unfair ), and neither are the motives of those posters engaging in multiple identities always clear, as we have just seen.

With respect to your not realising Potless Percy''s position on this matter this is what I had recalled from a couple of years back:

Potless Percy

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 05/10/2005
attleborough
Posts 2,804

Re: It''s Time For Confession My Son ( Daughter )

Reply Quote

Don''t look at me.

I did consider changing to something more gender specific, like Scary Mary (I love those bizarre Phones 4U ads) but at the end of the day I couldn''t care less if people think I''m a bloke . . .

To tell you the truth, I was really surprised to learn that anyone would do such a thing.  I was, honestly.  There must be a tiny nugget of innocence buried somewhere in the slimy morass of cynicism that makes up the football supporting part of my psyche . . .

So what was it then Yankee? Did she jilt you for a mouldy sock in a former life? Perhaps in a former life, she was a potential lover who poured scorn on the size of your manhood. Whatever it is - I''m just dying to know.......

[quote user="astrodyne"]So what was it then Yankee? Did she jilt you for a mouldy sock in a former life? Perhaps in a former life, she was a potential lover who poured scorn on the size of your manhood. Whatever it is - I''m just dying to know.......
[/quote]

I''ll bet you are. I''d also wager you position yourself closest to the front door on Sunday mornings so you can be sure to get your little hands on the News Of The World before any other family member.

[quote] user="Delia''s Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Think its about time Beaker came forward for his confession!

[/quote]

I can tell you now. Dr Bunsen was not Beaker. I know who Dr Bunsen is as well... If thats what you were getting at.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]So what was it then Yankee? Did she jilt you for a mouldy sock in a former life? Perhaps in a former life, she was a potential lover who poured scorn on the size of your manhood. Whatever it is - I''m just dying to know....... [/quote]

I''ll bet you are. I''d also wager you position yourself closest to the front door on Sunday mornings so you can be sure to get your little hands on the News Of The World before any other family member.

[/quote]Hey YC, ya want chilli sauce on them there chips

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]So what was it then Yankee? Did she jilt you for a mouldy sock in a former life? Perhaps in a former life, she was a potential lover who poured scorn on the size of your manhood. Whatever it is - I''m just dying to know.......
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey YC, ya want chilli sauce on them there chips
[/quote]

I got it in one, didn''t I?

beaker is certainly someone on here on a different profile

the block not posted for months, i mention him yesterday and poof within seconds he appears.

to be honest i think beaker is funny in his comments

[quote user="jay kay"]well, i think the name change can be for right reasons. after all. we as posters can become accustomed to certain views and can be determined to ignore or disagree with a certain poster and their views, changing a name could infact help get your point across, if for instance Wiz changed his name, then made a good point or 2 as he has been known to in the past, then we might not have jumped on his back so quickly
now. who am i?
brownie point to the winner.
[/quote]

the butler

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Do we really know who we are communicating with anyway on here, ''real name'' (used very losely), or alias?

Now who am I?[*-)][8-)][:|][:O][:P][:S][;)]

[/quote]

To the best of my knowledge and, from what you post on this forum, I think you are a nice person. Now, do you wish to tinker with that?