Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Message to Roeder....

DAREL RUSSELL IS NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE A STRIKER !!!!

and your persistence is playing him there WILL cost you your job !.

A defeat on Tuesday against Wolves followed by failure to beat Doncaster meaning 2 wins in 13 and I for one will be calling for Roeder''s head,

This is your team Roeder, these are your decisions now, your the one who plays a midfielder up front, your the one who got rid of Huckerby and after an eight week persuit of Hoolahan , beating off other clubs to replace him is now playing either Pattison or Betrand there. - This is your team we are fourth from bottom with a quarter of the season gone.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

A defeat on Tuesday against Wolves followed by failure to beat Doncaster meaning 2 wins in 13 and I for one will be calling for Roeder''s head,

This is your team Roeder, these are your decisions now, your the one who plays a midfielder up front, your the one who got rid of Huckerby and after an eight week persuit of Hoolahan , beating off other clubs to replace him is now playing either Pattison or Betrand there. - This is your team we are fourth from bottom with a quarter of the season gone.

[/quote]

Roeder won''t listen to a word - not when he will do whatever he can just to accomodate golden boy "Fozzy" into the team.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Roeder won''t listen to a word - not when he will do whatever he can just to accomodate golden boy "Fozzy" into the team.

[/quote]

I agree with the sentiments of the OP entirely, we have 5 strikers on loan but seem to need to play a midfielder there instead! 

But Alex didnt Fozzy start on the bench?

Andy Bishop, Dele Adebola, Kevin Phillips... all names bandied about in the summer, and, Knock me down with a feather! All Strikers too!!!!.. instead it was midfielder Rusty we opted to go with... shame the money was never put in after Delias drunken ramble at the RNS promising "investment"....

jas :)

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m afrraid that this seems to be the crux of it. If we remember last February after our 13 match unbeaten run came to an end, it was a combination of Roeder''s favouritism, his commitment to playing loan players, and his arrogant refusal to play his best players in their best positions that dragged us back into relegation trouble at then end of the season.

I''m never mormally one for assessing a run of results spanning either side of a close season, but our record at the back end of last sesaon and the start of this must now read something like 3 wins in 20?.

Roeder has forgotton how to win a football match.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m afrraid that this seems to be the crux of it. If we remember last February after our 13 match unbeaten run came to an end, it was a combination of Roeder''s favouritism, his commitment to playing loan players, and his arrogant refusal to play his best players in their best positions that dragged us back into relegation trouble at then end of the season.

I''m never mormally one for assessing a run of results spanning either side of a close season, but our record at the back end of last sesaon and the start of this must now read something like 3 wins in 20?.

Roeder has forgotton how to win a football match.

[/quote]

This is the sad thing in all of this, I really thoght that Roeder had ut aside these traits from last season and was beginning the new season with a fresh start, and in those early games it looked to be working.

Sadly all of these have now been allowed to creep back into Roeder''s way of thinking.  One,two or even all three are going to cost him his job.