Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

We are the new Leicester

What do I mean by this , well Leicester flirted with relegation fora couple of seasons, just surviving each year until relegation caught up with them, due to each season the championship becoming stronger and left them behind.

I remember a few weeks ago on the scrimmage just before the Barnsley game, a Barnsley fan was talking about how difficult it was going to be for them season when he said "when you lookathe fixture list and think to yourself, where have all the teams in the championship that you were always able to beat gone?, he then concluded " If you can''t see them. then your one of them !".

This sadly perfectly sums up our current status within this division.

Good points GLJ but the final nail in Leicester''s coffin was an ever-increasing turnover in managers and players - and now everyone''s calling for Roeder''s head.

What we need is stability and a settled team - and the manager to pick the players to play in their natural positions.

Stablity is only possible once you have the right person in the right jobs.

The players Roeder has brought in on loan aren''t good enough.  The clubs own players are being overlooked in favour of the loanees, so it can be no surprise that there appears to be no team spirit.  Roeders tactics aren''t working and he appears unable or unwilling to change them.  His not picking the best starting 11 nor is he picking players in there correct position.

At the moment his doing a pretty good job of proving why his been sacked by virtually every club he has worked at.

[quote user="Regime Change"]

[/quote]

Finally, I see there is a man who understands.

[quote user="Robert Mugabe"][quote user="Regime Change"]

[/quote]

Finally, I see there is a man who understands.

[/quote]Cam where are you man???There''s a Nobel prize for journalism here for you!!"Robert Mugabe Agrees With Regime Change Shocker!!"

Small point re Leicester: they went down while having a large amount of money to spend - or larger than Norwich - so that doesn''t always save you either.