Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

BIG NAMED MANAGER !!

roeder is a big named manager, who attracts big named players !

if delia left and we got some money, he can easily get us players !

think about when worthington was here, we had the money to get THE ODD player in to ADD to the squad

roeder is having to build a new squad that grant has ruined !

and roeder doesnt have the money to get a full squad !

Agree with that, which other manager would want to come to Norwich that could attract better players, loan or not.  We have to stick with Roeder and hope for investment.

im not being funny and will probably wind some up with this

but

is glenn roeder really a big named manager?

[quote user="we8wba"]

but

[/quote]

For once I agree with you.

He got the West Ham and Newcastle jobs because he was on the staff at the time. Other than that, Gillingham...Watford....huge names.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="we8wba"]

but

[/quote]

He got the West Ham and Newcastle jobs because he was on the staff at the time. Other than that, Gillingham...Watford....huge names.

[/quote]Couldnt agree more....why is this chump seen as a big name?  As for attracting names....err..who exactly?   If he was that popular, some would be with NCFC by now surely??? money or no money....and lets face it, who believes NCFC will ever have the money the fans seem to think is out there somewhere?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="we8wba"]

but

[/quote]

[/quote]

ok i alter my point.....

so leroy lita, arturo lupoli, antoine sibierski, john kennedy are not big named players ?

players like bertand and evans wont go on to be class players ?

the case he is ATTRACTS big named players, which doesnt happen with many managers !

I agree he is not a big named manager. and what big players can he attract? Ameobi who can''t pass a medical and can''t get in the circus team in Newcastle?

Even if he was a big named manager I wouldn''t care as he can not make a decent sub, other managers change games with their subs, he makes us worse every time!

We need a manager who can motivate youngsters. Play the kids and the minimum you will get is their whole hearted determination. Play the loans and you get nothing! this is not aimed at the Ched Evans'' and Ryan Bertrands, maybe the Sibierski''s of this club! I just want to see 11 players in yellow give their all, last time I saw that was under that bloke Worthington

[quote user="Doc Isnt A Veteran"]

yay lets play the kids and loose even more games

NORWICH CITY

a family club !

[/quote]

I would also be interested to know how we can "loose" more games than we currently are.

Doc Isnt A Veteran said

"Roeder is having to built a new squad that Grant has ruined."

That would be the Grant that had to ship out Hughes,Thorne,Jarrett,Colin,Louis Jean,Robinson etc.

Remember that these guys were where our parachute money went.

Grant then discovered that Etuhu and Earnshaw had release clauses.

Be fair for god''s sake.Grant inherited a pile of poo.

No he did not do a very good rebuilding job but can you honestly say that Roeder has done much better twelve months on?

no they arent.. they are just big Norwich City names.... Arturo lupoli was stewing in Fiorentinas reserves....  Leroy Lita has spent most of his career bar the odd season outside the top flight.... I''d never heard of Kennedy until we signed him.... as for Sib.. he has been involved in 3 average premiership sides and not been that much of a regular in any of them!!!!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

no they arent.. they are just big Norwich City names.... Arturo lupoli was stewing in Fiorentinas reserves....  Leroy Lita has spent most of his career bar the odd season outside the top flight.... I''d never heard of Kennedy until we signed him.... as for Sib.. he has been involved in 3 average premiership sides and not been that much of a regular in any of them!!!!

[/quote]

so you cant remember lupoli at arsenal or derby, or when he refused an arsenal contract ?

leroy lita has scored goals in the premier league

kennedy was a scotland and celtic regular until he got injured

sibierski has been a good player, just hasnt found his feet here !

what ever you say the quality players, so i assume your a ''roeder out'' fan , and propose a miricle instead.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Doc Isnt A Veteran said

"Roeder is having to built a new squad that Grant has ruined."

That would be the Grant that had to ship out Hughes,Thorne,Jarrett,Colin,Louis Jean,Robinson etc.

Remember that these guys were where our parachute money went.

Grant then discovered that Etuhu and Earnshaw had release clauses.

Be fair for god''s sake.Grant inherited a pile of poo.

No he did not do a very good rebuilding job but can you honestly say that Roeder has done much better twelve months on?

[/quote]

Exactly Tilly... [Y]

The comparisons between a year in Chrge for Grant and a year in chrage for Roeder could hardly be any similar.

Honestly, I have no idea how people can claim that Grant had any more money to spend than Roeder.

As I said when people were going cock-a-hoop on the 13 game unbeaten streak which ultimately saw us safe from the drop last season... Roeder was probably just havin his honeymoon period exactly the same as what Grant had when he first came to the club.

Those who made Roeder out to be the best thing since sliced bread were always likely to be eating humble pie this season.

As for sacking Roeder at this moment in time... what exactly would the point be other than more money wasted by this awful board of ours.

If they are not going to back a new manager then what is the point of employing one???

Read my other posts and then tell me im a Roeder outer....

Lupoli, did he reject arsenals contract or was he released for being not good enough? And he scored goals for Derby in 1 season... yet hasvt signed for a bigger or better club than Norwich City on loan.

Gary Doherty scored goals in the premier league for Spurs and Norwich.. is he as good as Leroy Lita then???? we have got Lita for another 2 weeks.. it was a waste of time and money getting him on a 1 month loan when there wasn a game for 14 days due to internationals!!!! also, he cant get in a promotion chasing sides starting 11....

Keneddy, again, is so brilliant Celtic send him to us instead of emabrking on the champions league with him in the defence.... If Kennedy is so good why havent we kept a clean sheet with him in the side? same with Dejan Stefanovic.

As for Sibs.. i repeat.. an Average player in 3 average premiership sides.. who has spent alot of time bench warming at all of them...

All Big Norwich city players.. but not Big name players....

Read my other posts and then tell me im a Roeder outer....

Lupoli, did he reject arsenals contract or was he released for being not good enough? And he scored goals for Derby in 1 season... yet hasvt signed for a bigger or better club than Norwich City on loan.

Gary Doherty scored goals in the premier league for Spurs and Norwich.. is he as good as Leroy Lita then???? we have got Lita for another 2 weeks.. it was a waste of time and money getting him on a 1 month loan when there wasn a game for 14 days due to internationals!!!! also, he cant get in a promotion chasing sides starting 11....

Keneddy, again, is so brilliant Celtic send him to us instead of emabrking on the champions league with him in the defence.... If Kennedy is so good why havent we kept a clean sheet with him in the side? same with Dejan Stefanovic.

As for Sibs.. i repeat.. an Average player in 3 average premiership sides.. who has spent alot of time bench warming at all of them...

All Big Norwich city players.. but not Big name players....

[/quote]

not a clue !!!!!

yes he did refuse a contract because they kept shipping him out until he got better, and was hoping it would be different at florentina, but they did the same !

kennedy was sent because he is back after 2 years out, he has to prove himself all over again

sibierski was all that was avalible at the time, so fair play.

i didnt see gary doherty taking on players and playing well ! i dont care if its a month he has still played a few games and scored, and its good to see a player of his quality in a norwich shirt, for a month or not !

so what do you propose then ?

sack roeder and do what ?

and before you say it, there must be a reason why hoolahan isnt playing, because he wasnt on the bench, and he was our ''big signing'' !

or are you still in love with huckery ?

I havent seen Lita taking on players and playing well either....

and no, i have said elsewhere today Stick with Roder as he is capable of keeping us in the division.. he ISN''t capable of getting us promoted.. but until we get an investor we cant hope for the next level yet....

Hoolahan isnt playing because he is crap! or he has been thus far for us..... as for Hucks, he had his day.. right to get rid of him....

the only thing we can do is wait for investment.. unfortunately that will come too late and we will be league 1 by then.. but at least we can start again....

And if Lupoli rejected Arsenals contract then that just goes to show how thick he is!!!!! why turn down one of the biggest clubs in the world to sit on the bench for a mid table Serie A sides reserve team!

I havent seen Lita taking on players and playing well either....

and no, i have said elsewhere today Stick with Roder as he is capable of keeping us in the division.. he ISN''t capable of getting us promoted.. but until we get an investor we cant hope for the next level yet....

Hoolahan isnt playing because he is crap! or he has been thus far for us..... as for Hucks, he had his day.. right to get rid of him....

the only thing we can do is wait for investment.. unfortunately that will come too late and we will be league 1 by then.. but at least we can start again....

And if Lupoli rejected Arsenals contract then that just goes to show how thick he is!!!!! why turn down one of the biggest clubs in the world to sit on the bench for a mid table Serie A sides reserve team!

[/quote]

because ive just said....he thought he would be playing regually in the serie A !!

hoolahan was brilliant at blackpool, unless he gets a run in the team now, he cant just come in and be brilliant !

did you see the tottenham game ? even if it was a friendly he was very good, we need to get that back !

roeder till keep us in the division, and he has contacts and bought in players, and with investment could easily get us up :)

[quote user="Doc Isnt A Veteran"]

did you see the tottenham game ? even if it was a friendly he was very good, we need to get that back !

[/quote]

hmm.. a Premiership side, Scouts, TV cameras.. i wonder why he played so well???

Has he been reading "Dixon Etuhu''s guide to taking the P*ss out of your employers"

Chapter 2 mentions how to only play well when a Bigger club is hovering in the hope of conning them into thinking he''d be a decent signing.