Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Simple and to the point.

I fear it will be the only way to save the remnants of what is left of NCFC. I suspect that we are on our way to becoming another Swindon or Tranmere if we are not careful....if we''re not there already.

It''s a very sad time for those of us who remember the club of old when it represented the good people of Norwich and it''s surrounding area rather than a sad old maid from Surrey who formerly (?) supported Ipswich.

My how the ovine masses were duped by the celebrity glitter........

Could very well go down , i am not convinced there are three teams as bad as us , we concede almost every game and i dont think i can ever remember us this weak up front .Must be one of the favourites .

No we won''t and why some people want us to (even it may be for the greater good apperently) get relegated is beyond me.

With fans like you lot (who are quite content to sit there and do nothing about it)... then yes there is a very good chance of that I''m afraid.

As long as we dont get dragged into an extended losing rut, the team should be good enough to survive but teams stronger than ours have been dragged into relegation battles and then it can become a lottery. So individual player wise we should survive but they need to get it together as a team soon, the team needs to start scoring goals from all departments soon and not just the misfiring strikers.

Sadly I think we will be relegated. I know it''s being defeatist after only a quarter of the season but I''ve seen absolutely nothing that convinces me we  will be playing Championship football next season. I hope I''m wrong. I''ll be there Tuesday and next Saturday but if we lose to Wolves and Donny next Saturday then it will be a complete disaster,[:''(][:''(]

[quote user="Doc Isnt A Veteran"]

stay up this season easily

without investment before next season then yes !

[/quote]

WTF have you seen to suggest we can stay up "easily" this season?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

No we won''t and why some people want us to (even it may be for the greater good apperently) get relegated is beyond me.

[/quote]

No one wants us relegated but it''s 2 wins in 11 and the league leaders are coming to town in 3 days time.

Doncaster at home next Saturday is huge for both Roeder and the club - if the unthinkable happens - we are in sh*t whether we want to admit it or not.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Hopefully there are three worse teams than us (Barnsley, Forest and Donny), if we do not win against Donny on Saturday then I would say it is going to be a long, hard winter....

[/quote]

I''m not having a dig at you SOB but, if that is what  NCFC have been reduced too, relying on weaker clubs to keep them up then it is a sad day. 

Doomed - we are lightweight, slow and can''t score goals. The team is clueless due to too much chopping and changing. I would give roeder the next 2 games then give Lee Clark a go. In the meantime hope we are taken over.

[quote][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Hopefully there are three worse teams than us (Barnsley, Forest and Donny), if we do not win against Donny on Saturday then I would say it is going to be a long, hard winter....

[/quote]

I''m not having a dig at you SOB but, if that is what  NCFC have been reduced too, relying on weaker clubs to keep them up then it is a sad day. 

[/quote]Yes it is a sad day but that appears to be the case. This lot don''t have the stomach for a fight so I fear the worst.