Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Wolves score prediciton

Been a pleasure talking to you fella!

Don''t be too hard on us Tuesday!

You''re not as bad as they all say on here!!!!

Enjoy your evening.

(Bottle of Whisky here I come!!!!!)

[quote user="we8wba"]

im not gloating just saying we not playing well

[/quote]

A side that can play badly and still win is a promotion side.  We didn''t always play well in 2003/4 but could grind out a result when we had to.  Points before performances every time.

Possibly the end for Roeder?. NCFC 1 Wolves 5. And yes, I''m a season ticket holder and hating every minute of the slow destruction of my club that I have supported and watched  play for over 30 years.

1-3 to wolves, with shackell scoring to really rub salt into the wounds, fortress carrow road.....more like sand castle.....

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Babyface"]Who is sitting at home thinking that if we get tonked by Wolves and a Delia out chant is started, that it would be a perhaps a good thing?[/quote]

Many I am sure if they are honest enough to admit it... is that what you are thinking Babyface???  [*-)]

[/quote]

I for one have had a gut full,honestly Smudger the time has come for the fans to stand up and show there true feelings BUT what good is it going to do?She and the board need to go so the club can move forward, the trouble is no-one wants to buy the club and thats that!! We are stuck,skint and going down.

[/quote]

There is just a possibility that someone does want to buy the club and the process is ongoing, I certainly hope so cos we''re deep in the poo if not.

[quote user="hurricane"]1-3 to wolves, with shackell scoring to really rub salt into the wounds, fortress carrow road.....more like sand castle.....[/quote]

HaHa bang on there! Prob play well cos we dont expect anything!! Oh yeah and still lose 3-0!!