Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

For The Loanee Bashers!

The simple reason we''ve got so many lonas is because we havn''t got a pot to pi$$ in for our own signings!It''s not Roeder''s fault. And unless someone buys us out you better get used to it.

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]The simple reason we''ve got so many lonas is because we havn''t got a pot to pi$$ in for our own signings!

It''s not Roeder''s fault. And unless someone buys us out you better get used to it.
[/quote]

Get used to it ?????? Have you heard the expression "show me a good loser , and I will show you a loser"...............

Of course its Roeders fault he have bought the crap. How much money has he spent on strikers? not one of them can score a goal between them. The man has not got a clue, ask the fans of the other clubs he messed up.

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]The simple reason we''ve got so many lonas is because we havn''t got a pot to pi$$ in for our own signings!

It''s not Roeder''s fault. And unless someone buys us out you better get used to it.
[/quote]

what get used to the fact we''re staring at league one right now....we are NO better than the teams below us

im still on the fence regarding Roder.... but starting to change my mind...

I still hold the board accountable for this....

You can only put your finger in so many leaks to stop them up until the boat sinks.... what was needed was a new boat... we never got it.. and now we need to man the lifeboats and hope the rescue Vessell gets here quick!

jas :)

We are having to pay the loan players we cant field due to the leagues quota on loan players wages, god knows what loan signing fee''s we have paid aswell. Other teams manage to unearth players from places like Ireland and lower leagues like Reading''s Doyle,whats wrong with our scouts?. I know people say the lower leagues are no good but most of the players in Bristols team came from lower leagues and Swansea arnt doing to bad are they?

I would also have rather had seen four top draw loan players using the money we saved from the rest on the wages of the four, the only loan player to play really well for us this season is Kennedy, Lupoli has in patches, Bertrand is a good player but is not playing aswell as last season, Lita is going to need match fitness. I dont think we would miss Koroma, Henville, Sibierski, Omozusi. We could then have loaned Spillane and Martin on three month loans as apposed to for the year in which we cant recall.

I would rather be sh*t with our own youth players, names like Renton, Martin and Eagle, than players who aren''t ours and who do not give a toss.

agreed Beagle.. i''d bring back the loanees... send back Koroma, Omozusi, Sibierski, and Henville. give the likes of chadders and Lappin a chance to come in from the cold.. what have we got to lose?

Surely Kris Renton has got to be worth another chance... he scored 2 vs Arsenal Yoof today....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

agreed Beagle.. i''d bring back the loanees... send back Koroma, Omozusi, Sibierski, and Henville. give the likes of chadders and Lappin a chance to come in from the cold.. what have we got to lose?

Surely Kris Renton has got to be worth another chance... he scored 2 vs Arsenal Yoof today....

[/quote]Yeah thats sounds OK to me. By the way I should just add that just because I started the topic it doesn''t mean that I''m for the loanee''s, I just don''t think that all the blame should rest on their shoulders.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Completely agree with you!

Lappin was accused of nort caring while Martin was missing in action once he signed a perm contract.  Renton like spillane has passion but both are like a hughes who also gave us his all but was an attrcious footballer.

Hoolahan is dropped because of his attiitude.     To follow that through why are people not calling for Kennedy to be dropped and Doc starting?  At least be consistent.

Chadwick is the one player who I think could make a difference but then again I suspect Bell will be betterthan Croft and chadwick too and he was on the bench today too.

We need a team of 11 players - loanees or not - who can defend create and score.  We cant do the last two - and that is down to the managers style of player and choice of team rather than the type of contract they are on.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

We need a team of 11 players - loanees or not - who can defend create and score.  We cant do the last two - and that is down to the managers style of player and choice of team rather than the type of contract they are on.

[/quote]

You can''t have a TEAM when you play a vast amount of loanees - like it or not, the loans system was not intended for this purpose. How can you have a team game going when the players don''t know if their "team mates" will be at the club next week/month?

Hoolahan was signed by Roeder, does a good manager not research what a players temperament is like?

For god sakes both Renton and Spillane have shown more ability than Hughes, we really are getting up sh*t creek if we are casting a young player like Renton as rubbish before we have seen him play (he scored twice against Arsenal Youth team today), and I am sure that Hughes couldnt have played aswell as Spillane did against man city last season and is only a kid himself.

I dont mind having loan players in the team as my post said as long as they are of a very high qaulity or we have some possibilty of signing them permanently. As Kennedy is a good player why wouldnt I want him in the side?

I would have Lappin in the first 11 but I have seen nothing to suggest he doesnt care, he has always said he was desperate to make a future for himself here. Ok he had a bad game against Plymouth last season, so did alot of players and alot still are.

Of course you can have a team with loanees in it;  we got promoted as champions because of their influence with Kennedy solving the difficult right back problem as well as the more obvious hux, crouch, harper signings...

Evans was fantastic for us this year and betrand class too.

Even Manure have loanees - in tevez still

It is poor tactics and team selections not allowing creativity to come to the fore that is causing us problems - not the words on the paper contract. 

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Of course you can have a team with loanees in it;  we got promoted as champions because of their influence with Kennedy solving the difficult right back problem as well as the more obvious hux, crouch, harper signings...

It is poor tactics and team selections not allowing creativity to come to the fore that is causing us problems - not the words on the paper contract. 

[/quote]

We signed 3 loan players, and then one of them permanently. That''s not a team with an influence by the loan players. What chance have we got of signing any of the current loan players?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

We signed 3 loan players, and then one of them permanently. That''s not a team with an influence by the loan players. What chance have we got of signing any of the current loan players?

[/quote]

100% agree Nigel, Absolutely no chance of signing any of them and please tell me Zipper you arnt comparing the qaulity of any of the current loan signings to Crouch or Hucks?

I too hate having all the loans, I don''t mind the odd 3-4, its nice seeing people of the quality of Kennedy, Bertrand and maybe Sibi. But we need a team, a team that will gel now and in the future. If they were not loans I think people would have been very happy with the players being here. If we have said mid last year that we would have Sibi, Lita, Lupo, Stevo etc, most would have been happy, but we have no money. I would rather a few less loans and a few more lower league players who we could take a punt on.

With regards to the loans going out, I agree, Martin, Jarvis and Spillane did not show a lot of quality and some had poor attitudes and needed a kick up the bum, like most people said when they left. Chadders is a strange one, a few months fitness will do him the owrld of good and hopefully come back. I don''t think he has the quality for the right wing anymore, but I think he could do a great job in a hole behind the strikers or midfield with a toughun with him.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

100% agree Nigel, Absolutely no chance of signing any of them and please tell me Zipper you arnt comparing the qaulity of any of the current loan signings to Crouch or Hucks?

[/quote]

Sadly we dont have anything owned or borrowed of the class of crouch or Hux - what I was pointing out is that every club has loans and it does not stop them being or performing as a team - hull got promoted that way too last week.

Just saying that we are where we are because the whole squad (owned or not) is not performing;  not sections of it who perform or not dependent on the type of contract they are on .   Calling for 3rd class players like spillane, renton and martin (no effort or ability) ahead of lupoli or Kennedy is madness.