Sign in to follow this  
Irish canary

Lupoli to start or not!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

yes... top scorer and a neat and tidy player.. put him up front... with Renton...

jas :)

[/quote]

One word Jas, one word........[:)]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

yes... top scorer and a neat and tidy player.. put him up front... with Renton...

[/quote]

One word Jas, one word........[:)]

[/quote]

one word wouldnt be enough sadly

In this weeks NCISA column the writer claims that before yesterday''s game Roeder had used 18 striker combinations (including subs) this season so far.  Can that be true? 

LitaIt would hopefully begin to prevent our defence from hoofing the ball up the pitch.

[quote user="Irish canary"]Seems pretty conclusive so! So who would you play beside him???[/quote]

I would actually play Leroy Lita with him, this need for a tall striker to play off is a red herring. I really think it would work, worth a shot anyway !

[quote user="Hughesy"]

yes!!!

if he started every game i think he would of  got at least 20 goals this season for us! 

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly hughesy!! needs consistent games and we will get goals

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="Irish canary"]Seems pretty conclusive so! So who would you play beside him???[/quote]

I would actually play Leroy Lita with him, this need for a tall striker to play off is a red herring. I really think it would work, worth a shot anyway !

[/quote]Lita and Lupoli have to start up front.I think Renton should also be drawn into the squad IMO (if he is fit enough).

I''d play Lita and LupoliSince we signed our "target man" we''ve stopped playing the decent football we enjoyed against the likes of Birmingham and Blackpool, drop the target man and get these two up front together.