Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Roeder Out Banner!

Get Roeder out and replace him with another useless puppet manager for Delia and the pathetic board to blame!  What the point in that? This club needs new investors and for the board and the Queen of cooking to be forced out,sacking tha manager will not help in the long term.Board out banners are needed!

Duff man hope you dont mind mate but nicked your banner and be good if you could do a WIZ ans a SMUDGER out banner

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

He may not be delivering results at the moment but he has no backing financially - do you think anyone coming in would be able to do any better?

The time has come for Delia and co to accept they cannot take us forward (and have not been able to for some time) and for them to step aside and let someone else have a go.  If a properly backed Roeder doesn''t deliver improved performances and results then maybe you have a point, but until we have seen him in that position you seem to be targeting the wrong person.

[/quote]

Glen Roeder has failed at every club he has managed gillingham, watford, west ham & newcastle have you honestly seen anything since he took over norwich to suggest his form is gonna change? if so maybe you''d care to share it with the rest of us?

[/quote]

To be honest, apart from the upturn in form he managed between November to February last season, no not much. 

But my point is that you could have Scolari, Mourinho, Ferguson etc at the helm here now and they would not be delivering any better results either with a shoestring budget.  If we got new investment in, and he spent it and still performances were poor and results non-existant then I agree get shot - but right now removing Roeder would be akin to changing Captain on the Titanic but not bothering to adjust course away from that big lump of ice.

[/quote]But none of those managers would replace a striker with a useless midfield player and push Russel up front. especially when our leading goalscorer is on bench. I don''t want to replace GR at mo, not until he gets some money to play with, but he has to prove that hes able to manage a team properly before money is put in and he hasn''t done that. 

I see it''s same old, same old on here. Bleat bleat bleat by the usual suspects, yet turn up to the game and I never see any of this ''board out'' ''roeder out'' ''anyone out'' replicated at Carrow Road.

[quote user="mickfoot"]

I''m referring to that deeply sad character who started this thread.

[/quote]Like I''m actually bothered mickwho.

Bring it on, do your worse, get your ''me out'' banners here.......................I know I''m hitting a few raw nerves now!.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Here''s the code to paste in your signature box:

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/9i71hi.jpg[/img]

Now who''s got the guts, belief and caring to do it?................ apart from me![:|]

Thanks to Rasputin for the artwork.

[/quote]

Yeah because you must be Soooo brave to have a Roeder out signature, before we know it you''ll be fighting Lions or something.

Yes, i am thoroughly taking the p*ss. 

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="mickfoot"]

Bring it on, do your worse, get your ''me out'' banners here.......................I know I''m hitting a few raw nerves now!.[:D]

[/quote]

I think you may have got my funny bone.

Sad... very sad.

[quote user="Steve H"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Here''s the code to paste in your signature box:

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/9i71hi.jpg[/img]

Now who''s got the guts, belief and caring to do it?................ apart from me![:|]

Thanks to Rasputin for the artwork.

[/quote]

Yeah because you must be Soooo brave to have a Roeder out signature, before we know it you''ll be fighting Lions or something.

Yes, i am thoroughly taking the p*ss. 

[/quote]Well thoughly take the piss out of our league position then, when will you''re type ever wake up!

(My post seems to of been ignored so I''ll post again)WizHow exactly are we going to financially accommodate a change in manager?You

have to pay to terminate contracts, Roeders i imagine would cost quite

a bit, i doubt Roeder''s staff will want to stay, and neither will the

new manager want them, so terminating their contracts will undoubtedly

be on the agenda. Our new manager will want to build a new team of his

own, on the basis of what Doncaster has said, that will cost us from

£10-15 Million in the transfer market. Then of course we have to pay

for staff replacements.So if you look at that realistiocally, do you think, with our current finances that we can accomodate a change in manager?Then

you have to think how it will damage the atmosphere with the players in

the dressing room. Most of the players we have were bought under

Roeder, and trust him. If we were to get rid of him, and bring in a new

character, whats to say they won''t get a long, and the atmosphere falls

apart. It can happen when a manager doesn''t have the characters in his

team that he wants.And if that manager turns out to under

achieve as well, no doubt we will have protests to get him out as well.

That could lead to us entering the routine of Leicester City, and as

you probably know that did them no good.So looking over that, doesn''t seem the most rational thing to do does it Wiz.Roeder

did say that this season would be a building season, to try and develop

a side that can compete for promotion in this league in about 3 years.

So far it''s taken a few hitches, but nothing that were incapable of

repairing. Injuries have fiercely gone against him so far this season,

ruining any sort of stability we may of had, and we''ve been extremely

unlucky in the games we''ve played, in terms of finishing in their box

and discipline in our box.The games we have lost and drawn have more often than not been harsh

towards us in terms of the performance we''ve put forward in comparison

to the opposition.

We will go back on track eventually, don''t worry. All we need is some

luck in terms of injuries, and some goals from our strikers to boost

their confidence.Overall, it''s a bad start to the season, but we have been unlucky, and when that turns, we should be ok for the season.

I guess it won''t, although the Worthy Out protests did benefit from the Internet!

[/quote]

They did benefit, it made it sound like there was thousands rather than a few halfwits.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]

Yeah, and like Roeder, and anyone else is actually bothered 10 people have a Roeder out banner on a message where the contributors never put actions behind their ''ooh get this nasty lot out'' words. For the last 12 months, if not more I''ve heard time after time, get this manager out, it''s the board''s fault blah blah blah but NOTHING ever happens. If you honestly want him out that badly, you and your brigade get off your lazy a**e, get down to the ground and organise a protest rather than boring us all to death with the repetetive drivel you persistently spurn out on here.....which no one of any consequence bloody reads anyway.....

I''m wide awake right now, and I am aware that our league position is a long way short of what a club the size of ours is capable of.

Lets deal in some facts whoever is going to buy the club needs 56 million. A few wazzocks like you and Smudger or several thousand people protesting makes no difference, you still need someone to stump up the cash, and 56 million is a lot and we will never be able to influence people into spending that. Yes you may make Delia & co aware that it''s time to move on but they know that and have done for 2 or 3 years now, if you have listened to what they have said they are aware that you need more money than they have, I expect you were to busy making silly banners rather than listening and digesting.

I clearly dont "have the guts" wiz old chum as i wont be following you on this one. My opinion of the board has nothing to do with Roeder. At the end of the day he can only do so much on what little funds he was given, with the last transfer being paid for by Carl Moore.

Sorry mate but you will have to call me gutless, besides are you only doing this because hes not been kind to Jamie Cureton?

[quote user="John"](My post seems to of been ignored so I''ll post again)

Wiz

How exactly are we going to financially accommodate a change in manager?

You have to pay to terminate contracts, Roeders i imagine would cost quite a bit, i doubt Roeder''s staff will want to stay, and neither will the new manager want them, so terminating their contracts will undoubtedly be on the agenda. Our new manager will want to build a new team of his own, on the basis of what Doncaster has said, that will cost us from £10-15 Million in the transfer market. Then of course we have to pay for staff replacements.

So if you look at that realistiocally, do you think, with our current finances that we can accomodate a change in manager?
[quote]

Its true what you say John, but can we afford not to replace him? Divsion 1 would finish us financially, even administration! maybe. [/quote]

Then you have to think how it will damage the atmosphere with the players in the dressing room. Most of the players we have were bought under Roeder, and trust him. If we were to get rid of him, and bring in a new character, whats to say they won''t get a long, and the atmosphere falls apart. It can happen when a manager doesn''t have the characters in his team that he wants.

[quote]

Maybe, because of all his bloody tinkering, the atmosphere is already damaged![/quote]

And if that manager turns out to under achieve as well, no doubt we will have protests to get him out as well. That could lead to us entering the routine of Leicester City, and as you probably know that did them no good.

So looking over that, doesn''t seem the most rational thing to do does it Wiz.

Roeder did say that this season would be a building season, to try and develop a side that can compete for promotion in this league in about 3 years. So far it''s taken a few hitches, but nothing that were incapable of repairing. Injuries have fiercely gone against him so far this season, ruining any sort of stability we may of had, and we''ve been extremely unlucky in the games we''ve played, in terms of finishing in their box and discipline in our box.[quote] A tired and lame excuse imoJohn[/quote]

The games we have lost and drawn have more often than not been harsh towards us in terms of the performance we''ve put forward in comparison to the opposition.
We will go back on track eventually, don''t worry. All we need is some luck in terms of injuries, and some goals from our strikers to boost their confidence.

Overall, it''s a bad start to the season, but we have been unlucky, and when that turns, we should be ok for the season.
[/quote]I think you''re in denial John sorry.

[quote user="John"](My post seems to of been ignored so I''ll post again)WizHow exactly are we going to financially accommodate a change in manager?You

have to pay to terminate contracts, Roeders i imagine would cost quite

a bit, i doubt Roeder''s staff will want to stay, and neither will the

new manager want them, so terminating their contracts will undoubtedly

be on the agenda. Our new manager will want to build a new team of his

own, on the basis of what Doncaster has said, that will cost us from

£10-15 Million in the transfer market. Then of course we have to pay

for staff replacements.So if you look at that realistiocally, do you think, with our current finances that we can accomodate a change in manager?Then

you have to think how it will damage the atmosphere with the players in

the dressing room. Most of the players we have were bought under

Roeder, and trust him. If we were to get rid of him, and bring in a new

character, whats to say they won''t get a long, and the atmosphere falls

apart. It can happen when a manager doesn''t have the characters in his

team that he wants.And if that manager turns out to under

achieve as well, no doubt we will have protests to get him out as well.

That could lead to us entering the routine of Leicester City, and as

you probably know that did them no good.So looking over that, doesn''t seem the most rational thing to do does it Wiz.Roeder

did say that this season would be a building season, to try and develop

a side that can compete for promotion in this league in about 3 years.

So far it''s taken a few hitches, but nothing that were incapable of

repairing. Injuries have fiercely gone against him so far this season,

ruining any sort of stability we may of had, and we''ve been extremely

unlucky in the games we''ve played, in terms of finishing in their box

and discipline in our box.The games we have lost and drawn have more often than not been harsh

towards us in terms of the performance we''ve put forward in comparison

to the opposition.

We will go back on track eventually, don''t worry. All we need is some

luck in terms of injuries, and some goals from our strikers to boost

their confidence.Overall, it''s a bad start to the season, but we have been unlucky, and when that turns, we should be ok for the season.[/quote]John, stop it, you''re being far too reasonable and intelligent for Wiz to structure a decent reply.Jeeeze.

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

I clearly dont "have the guts" wiz old chum as i wont be following you on this one. My opinion of the board has nothing to do with Roeder. At the end of the day he can only do so much on what little funds he was given, with the last transfer being paid for by Carl Moore.

Sorry mate but you will have to call me gutless, besides are you only doing this because hes not been kind to Jamie Cureton?

[/quote]

I''d say I''m roughly in the same camp as Mr Whittle, Roeder took over a train wreck of a team this time last year and saved us in a more comfortable manner than many would have forseen.

The Players and money at his disposal aren''t his fault, although I am finding some recent decisions odd, but to err is human after all.

Changing him will do us no good as we have few assets and no money.

As far as the guts jibes go I think it''s laughable, Smudger was giving it all the gutless B*llocks 2 weeks ago, people like him and wiz show themselves up as fools to assume that people are gutlees just because their opinions differ.

[quote user="Steve H"]

I''m wide awake right now, and I am aware that our league position is a long way short of what a club the size of ours is capable of.

Lets deal in some facts whoever is going to buy the club needs 56 million. A few wazzocks like you and Smudger or several thousand people protesting makes no difference, you still need someone to stump up the cash, and 56 million is a lot and we will never be able to influence people into spending that. Yes you may make Delia & co aware that it''s time to move on but they know that and have done for 2 or 3 years now, if you have listened to what they have said they are aware that you need more money than they have, I expect you were to busy making silly banners rather than listening and digesting.[/quote]When will posters like you learn Steve, that once you start with the name calling, I generally ignore your arguement! 

[quote user="John"](My post seems to of been ignored so I''ll post again)WizHow exactly are we going to financially accommodate a change in manager?You have to pay to terminate contracts, Roeders i imagine would cost quite a bit, i doubt Roeder''s staff will want to stay, and neither will the new manager want them, so terminating their contracts will undoubtedly be on the agenda. Our new manager will want to build a new team of his own, on the basis of what Doncaster has said, that will cost us from £10-15 Million in the transfer market. Then of course we have to pay for staff replacements.So if you look at that realistiocally, do you think, with our current finances that we can accomodate a change in manager?[quote]

Its true what you say John, but can we afford not to replace him? Divsion 1 would finish us financially, even administration! maybe. [/quote]

Then you have to think how it will damage the atmosphere with the players in the dressing room. Most of the players we have were bought under Roeder, and trust him. If we were to get rid of him, and bring in a new character, whats to say they won''t get a long, and the atmosphere falls apart. It can happen when a manager doesn''t have the characters in his team that he wants.

[quote]

Maybe, because of all his bloody tinkering, the atmosphere is already damaged![/quote]And if that manager turns out to under achieve as well, no doubt we will have protests to get him out as well. That could lead to us entering the routine of Leicester City, and as you probably know that did them no good.So looking over that, doesn''t seem the most rational thing to do does it Wiz.Roeder did say that this season would be a building season, to try and develop a side that can compete for promotion in this league in about 3 years. So far it''s taken a few hitches, but nothing that were incapable of repairing. Injuries have fiercely gone against him so far this season, ruining any sort of stability we may of had, and we''ve been extremely unlucky in the games we''ve played, in terms of finishing in their box and discipline in our box.[quote] A tired and lame excuse imoJohn[/quote]The games we have lost and drawn have more often than not been harsh towards us in terms of the performance we''ve put forward in comparison to the opposition.We will go back on track eventually, don''t worry. All we need is some luck in terms of injuries, and some goals from our strikers to boost their confidence.Overall, it''s a bad start to the season, but we have been unlucky, and when that turns, we should be ok for the season.[/quote]I think you''re in denial John sorry.

[/quote]No mate, I''m just being rational.

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]I''ve been waiting for that one Arturo.

But try league results and position, useless crap loanee signings played ahead of our lads and out of postsion! oh, and wacky substitutions too for some clues![:|]

I''ll acknowlede your post John.

I think your talking sense.

We''ve already had to pay off the dross that Worty signed like Robinson, Jarrett & Thorne etc, We then had to pay off Worthington.

Then it was Grant, fair play he walked and saved us some money but we had to pay off his dross like Brellier, Murray and Strihavka.

If we do this again where will we stand, we won''t have to pay many players off because many are loans, then again we only got those loans because of whoo Roeder knows.

This season is a building season. Roeder has a three year plan and I presume He plans on picking up more free players like Clingan next May and more Bargain players like Stefanovic, these things take time.

I agree that some games have been harsh, others we have got what we deserved for our shortcomings. Our injurys have been an absoulte B*tch.

Namecalling... Your the one refering to people as gutless.

I''d call you a hypocrite but I think you''d probably start crying and not speak to me again.

[quote user="Steve H"]

I''ll acknowlede your post John.

I think your talking sense.

We''ve already had to pay off the dross that Worty signed like Robinson, Jarrett & Thorne etc, We then had to pay off Worthington.

Then it was Grant, fair play he walked and saved us some money but we had to pay off his dross like Brellier, Murray and Strihavka.

If we do this again where will we stand, we won''t have to pay many players off because many are loans, then again we only got those loans because of whoo Roeder knows.

This season is a building season. Roeder has a three year plan and I presume He plans on picking up more free players like Clingan next May and more Bargain players like Stefanovic, these things take time.

I agree that some games have been harsh, others we have got what we deserved for our shortcomings. Our injurys have been an absoulte B*tch.

[/quote]A building season eh?.

How many loanees?