Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Roeder Out Banner!

Here''s the code to paste in your signature box:

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/9i71hi.jpg[/img]

Now who''s got the guts, belief and caring to do it?................ apart from me![:|]

Thanks to Rasputin for the artwork.

[quote user="Roeder to Nowhere"]With you all the way, Wiz.  How do you get the code?[/quote]Right hand click on banner, then propeties, cut and paste URL address into your signature.

Add [img] at the begining of address and [/img] at the end.

[quote user="hogesar"]Board out, yes. This, however, is just stupid.
[/quote]Why?

As much as it pains me to say this, at least Delia is a fan of City, he isn''t!

He goes first for the damage to the team, morale and the disasters on the pitch............then her next!

[quote user="Matthew Quinn"]You do realise that we can''t afford to sack him? I can''t see him walking away either so he is here to stay for the time being.[/quote]The guy, unlike Grant, has no honour, so you''re right, he won''t walk.

But can we afford not to sack him?[8-)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Now who''s got the guts, belief and caring to do it?................ apart from me![:|]

[/quote]Yeah, real guts... stuck behind a keyboard in Lowestoft...Back under your rock.

[quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yeah, real guts... stuck behind a keyboard in Lowestoft...

Back under your rock.

[/quote]I never hide, a lot of City fans down here know me by sight, there''s even my image on one City site, whereas you.............[:|][:|]

[quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Back under your rock.

[/quote]

Sez Woodstock, chirping from  the top of Snoopy''s kennel....

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Yeah, real guts... stuck behind a keyboard in Lowestoft...Back under your rock.[/quote]I never hide, a lot of City fans down here know me by sight, there''s even my image on one City site, whereas you.............[:|][:|][/quote]I know everybody.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Yeah, real guts... stuck behind a keyboard in Lowestoft...Back under your rock.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh look, my stalker''s turned up.  Do you always write your name on your underwear?

He may not be delivering results at the moment but he has no backing financially - do you think anyone coming in would be able to do any better?

The time has come for Delia and co to accept they cannot take us forward (and have not been able to for some time) and for them to step aside and let someone else have a go.  If a properly backed Roeder doesn''t deliver improved performances and results then maybe you have a point, but until we have seen him in that position you seem to be targeting the wrong person.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Yeah, real guts... stuck behind a keyboard in Lowestoft...Back under your rock.[/quote]I never hide, a lot of City fans down here know me by sight, there''s even my image on one City site, whereas you.............[:|][:|][/quote]Tell me how an internet banner is going to change things?

[quote user="hogesar"]Board out, yes. This, however, is just stupid.
[/quote]Why?

As much as it pains me to say this, at least Delia is a fan of City, he isn''t!

He goes first for the damage to the team, morale and the disasters on the pitch............then her next!

[/quote]

Strictly speaking shes an Ipswich fan, wiz. Infact few of our past managers were Norwich "fans", some are former players but none were actual fans.

And no we can''t afford to get rid of Roeder. Thats why I think we should focus first on getting the current board out first, then once a new set of people are in place the decision can be made properly and realistically about Roeder (i.e we could actually afford to get rid of him if needed).

[quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Back under your rock.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh look, my stalker''s turned up.  Do you always write your name on your underwear?

[/quote]

Yes, as well as stalkin'' you....I also made you change your AVATAR.....Mwahahaha! Mwahahaha! Mwahahaha!.....[6]

C''mon Magnus Magnitude, what''s your big idea on how to get us out of the mess then?

Now, where''s Nutty, it''s time for me to seek him out.....snigger, guffaw....Har Har Chortle.....[6]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

He may not be delivering results at the moment but he has no backing financially - do you think anyone coming in would be able to do any better?

The time has come for Delia and co to accept they cannot take us forward (and have not been able to for some time) and for them to step aside and let someone else have a go.  If a properly backed Roeder doesn''t deliver improved performances and results then maybe you have a point, but until we have seen him in that position you seem to be targeting the wrong person.

[/quote]

Glen Roeder has failed at every club he has managed gillingham, watford, west ham & newcastle have you honestly seen anything since he took over norwich to suggest his form is gonna change? if so maybe you''d care to share it with the rest of us?

[/quote]Funny how every post end ups about you [:$] guts to post on a MB (wow), belief that everyone and anything needs to be sacked (Whoo, that''s worked in the past ey?) and caring (Oh yes, you''re a reeeeeal supporter ain''t ya, not like those that want their team to win!)  

[quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Back under your rock.

[/quote]I never hide, a lot of City fans down here know me by sight, there''s even my image on one City site, whereas you.............[:|][:|][/quote]

Tell me how an internet banner is going to change things?
[/quote]I guess it won''t, although the Worthy Out protests did benefit from the Internet!

But it sure as hell makes me feel better!.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Woodstock"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Yeah, real guts... stuck behind a keyboard in Lowestoft...Back under your rock.[/quote]I never hide, a lot of City fans down here know me by sight, there''s even my image on one City site, whereas you.............[:|][:|][/quote]Tell me how an internet banner is going to change things?[/quote]I guess it won''t, although the Worthy Out protests did benefit from the Internet!

But it sure as hell makes me feel better!.[:D]

[/quote]Even though you now have to look at his face every time you post?  That''d make me feel queasy, frankly.[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44444000/jpg/_44444378_roederrobinson203.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

Glen Roeder has failed at every club he has managed gillingham, watford, west ham & newcastle have you honestly seen anything since he took over norwich to suggest his form is gonna change? if so maybe you''d care to share it with the rest of us?

[/quote]

To be honest, apart from the upturn in form he managed between November to February last season, no not much. 

But my point is that you could have Scolari, Mourinho, Ferguson etc at the helm here now and they would not be delivering any better results either with a shoestring budget.  If we got new investment in, and he spent it and still performances were poor and results non-existant then I agree get shot - but right now removing Roeder would be akin to changing Captain on the Titanic but not bothering to adjust course away from that big lump of ice.

[/quote]

Guts, Belief, Caring. Three words that do not describe 1st Wizard where Norwich City Football Club are concerned.

You sir, are a complete moron.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Guts, Belief, Caring. Three words that do not describe 1st Wizard where Norwich City Football Club are concerned.

You sir, are a complete moron.

[/quote]I''m sorry Scooby, I shouldn''t laugh but.........................ha ha he he, giggle, splutter![:D][:D]

Great idea, all succesful clubs are built on instability and frequent manager changes.  Lets just face facts that we arent good enough and cant afford the players to make us better.  I think the team is playing quite well, with the exception of the strikers.  We just need to a striker who can score...

[quote user="Big Ginge"]

well that worked well!!

[/quote]Just hit the quote button on my first post on this thread BG, the full address is there to cut and paste

WizHow exactly are we going to financially accommodate a change in manager?You have to pay to terminate contracts, Roeders i imagine would cost quite a bit, i doubt Roeder''s staff will want to stay, and neither will the new manager want them, so terminating their contracts will undoubtedly be on the agenda. Our new manager will want to build a new team of his own, on the basis of what Doncaster has said, that will cost us from £10-15 Million in the transfer market. Then of course we have to pay for staff replacements.So if you look at that realistiocally, do you think, with our current finances that we can accomodate a change in manager?Then you have to think how it will damage the atmosphere with the players in the dressing room. Most of the players we have were bought under Roeder, and trust him. If we were to get rid of him, and bring in a new character, whats to say they won''t get a long, and the atmosphere falls apart. It can happen when a manager doesn''t have the characters in his team that he wants.And if that manager turns out to under achieve as well, no doubt we will have protests to get him out as well. That could lead to us entering the routine of Leicester City, and as you probably know that did them no good.So looking over that, doesn''t seem the most rational thing to do does it Wiz.Roeder did say that this season would be a building season, to try and develop a side that can compete for promotion in this league in about 3 years. So far it''s taken a few hitches, but nothing that were incapable of repairing. Injuries have fiercely gone against him so far this season, ruining any sort of stability we may of had, and we''ve been extremely unlucky in the games we''ve played, in terms of finishing in their box and discipline in our box.The games we have lost and drawn have more often than not been harsh

towards us in terms of the performance we''ve put forward in comparison

to the opposition.

We will go back on track eventually, don''t worry. All we need is some luck in terms of injuries, and some goals from our strikers to boost their confidence.Overall, it''s a bad start to the season, but we have been unlucky, and when that turns, we should be ok for the season.