Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

why?

did we sign the lad from spurs on loan? this is another example of a roeder balls up wasting money signing someone then not playing them. hed rather rush players back from injury and get them injured again or have full backs at centre back. when will the guy admit he makes mistakes?

[quote user="baldyboy"]did we sign the lad from spurs on loan? this is another example of a roeder balls up wasting money signing someone then not playing them. hed rather rush players back from injury and get them injured again or have full backs at centre back. when will the guy admit he makes mistakes?[/quote]

Thats one thing he will not do! David Bell springs to mind and also Hucks.

Players are all big boys....if they aint fit they shouldnt say they are.

My honest opinion on why we signed Archibald-Henville, and I know I will get shot down by this, but it''s because Roeder cares more about player relationships than club relationships.

By this I mean he''s more interested in helping the career of players rather than the progress of a club as a whole. Thats why he loves loan players, so he can give them games, in turn improving their game and they can go back to their club an improved player.

However, I know Henville doesn''t play. But I read an article from Roeder in one of the matchday programmes stating he see''s Henville as a player for the future, not as a player for now. In that case, what good is he with us now? We''re not going to have him in the future.
He went on to say that Henville has been brought in to give him the experience of working and training with a first team. So we''re using our clubs money to pay the wages of someone he has no intention of playing.

He just wants to give him personally more experience, so when he becomes a premiership player in the future, Henville will look back on his career and have no end of good things to say about Roeder, putting him in a good light.

Think about it. I can name players who have thanked Roeder for his influence on their career. Kevin Phillips comes to mind. But I can''t think of any clubs that particularly thank Roeder for what he did their whilst manager...

oh really? so why did he do it with kennedy on saturday who then picked up ANOTHER ankle injury!! he could play the lad from spurs instead but wont. roeder is an idiot,.

At the time when he signed it was a good thing, cover at CB which we were severely lacking, however with Kennedy coming in and Doherty fit again he really should just send the lad back, it is a waste of his career and a waste of player wages for us.