Sign in to follow this  
Albyella

This IS a crisis...

Which ever way you look at it, however much it gets "dressed up", regardless of any unwillingness to believe it, we are in more than a spot of bother. Looking at the factions which make up our club, I cannot see too many positives:

1. Board - dont even get me started. Thanks Delia, you have done a great job in the past but I am afraid your sell by date has now expired. If you love this club as much as you say, then do the honourable thing and move aside so someone else can put some fresh investment and enthusiasm into the club.

2. Finances - speaks for itself.

3. Manager - I am beginning to suspect a bit of deja-vu here with GR. Yes, he saved us from a bad situation last season with some inspired loans, but this is now following the same pattern with him as his previous clubs. For me, something isnt right with his attitude and his man-management skills and I worry that while we may get loanees here on short-term contracts to help out their "mother clubs", I dont see too many "names" lining up to play for us (with or without the finances in place).

4. Team - actually, I feel sorry for them. They cannot know their a**e from their elbow at present, and this surely contributes to the melt-down.

I bet 70%+ of the posters on here cannot remember 3rd tier football for NCFC - well, if we are not careful or very lucky, you will know what it''s like soon. There should be no illusions that we would bounce back from League 1 if we were relegated.

Global recession?....we dont need to look any further than Carrow Road to see what a recession is like.

Top post.  I can only add the following.

Board - They have definatly got an anyone but Cullum attitude and I am sorry MWJ, DS, ND and RM this attitude will will be religated this season. 

Roeder - Needs to get over his personal differances with certain members of the squad and start doing what is for the good of the team. 

Loans - I hope the club realises that we are near at our limit and those that we have in are not going to save us.  Not sure where we go with no money, but it is not looking good!

[quote user="Paulo"]

Board - They have definatly got an anyone but Cullum attitude and I am sorry MWJ, DS, ND and RM this attitude will will be religated this season. 

[/quote]

Definitely? Without a doubt? 100%? Perhaps you should produce some evidence of this as half the posters on this Forum are praying for Cullum to takeover. As you know this definitely won''t be happening I''ll let you break the news...

[quote user="The Lucky Nine"]Go have a chat with them before or after a game - you will soon see!  Its not difficult, you will always find them outside as they cant leave the cigs alone![/quote]

So, during one of your "smoking meetings" Delia told you that there was no way that she would sell to Cullum?

Read into it what you like, but as I say its not difficult to have a chat with those at the top.  They are available at every game, as they do actually go, unlike many on here.

The Lucky Nine is right. I have spoken to them on several occasions after games. MWJ is usually outside having a cigarette whilst waiting for the others to emerge from the boardroom. To his credit he is always prepared to talk to you if you approach him which is quite ironic given their stance with PC!

So have they actually said that there is no way they would consider selling to Cullum since the Turners departure? That may well have been their attitude while the Turners were still around but I don''t see how they can afford to be so choosy now.