Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers.

Now its Free Bet time again you lovely old Pickers and we are playing for double money and its the lovely Hissing Sid in charge this week , now there is no pressure on you Hissing Sid , I want you to treat it as it is, just a piece of entertainment for all us Norwich City fans, if we win thats great , if we don''t we have lost nothing , thanks to Dixmar Racing .

So we need to to get those "naps" in to help Sid all we can , remember by making that single selection you are helping our wonderful club and you know there is no other club like Norwich City , the greatest club in the land , the Canaries are the only club in the world that has the Free Bet so lets go and get that money for our one and only Academy. Talk to all you lovely old Pickers later....[Y]....arrdee. 

Good luck Sid,

My selections over the last month have been so bad that I will keep it short and sweet :_

Valencia v Numancia  Cert home win... (yeh right !)

Let''s hope we will be hissing for joy this week

Two fixtures stand out. My first choice has already been selected, but as we are asked for our first choice my nap is Man United over West Brom.

I''m going to Belguim for my nap.

Standard Liege to beat Bergen (or ''Mons'' as their called on another site)

Standard Liege are joint top with 16 points. Bergen are (apart from being un-heard of!) 14th out of 18 with 7 points. Had it not have been 4 points out of 2 easy teams they would only have 3 points. This is a bit of a risk though, as Bergen are coming from a draw and a win in their last 2 games, so confidence may be high. Although I''m confident after watching Standard knock Everton out, they will get the win at home!

So its Standard Liege V Bergen/Mons (whichever you/they want to call it) - Home Win

My nap is going to be Liverpool to beat Wigan, I think Liverpool have proved they can win ugly and may be on a run for the championship, if so this is a game they need to win.

Good Luck Hissing Sid, it could be a good week.

I had a look at the weekend''s fixtures earlier on today and there aren''t that many that you or I ''would put our motgages on''.

I certainly don''t envy you this week, rest assured (I am sure I can speak for everyone here) the pickers will try their very best and have everything crossed for you.

I''ll come back shortly with my ''nap''.

[:)]

I am off to sunny Greece this week for my "nap" and its the use of the site "SoccerStats.com" I was able to to pick this fixture out 3 weeks ago , so I am hoping for the best for Olympiakos....arrdee.

With my success last week (first one!) with backing Belgium.

I have decided to go to Belgium again, not the National side but the Jupiler Pro League.

My ''nap'' this week is -

Standard Liege vs AEC Mons Bergen -  Home win.

I don''t see too many more certain bets than this one around this weekend.

Liege are second in the League to Anderlecht only on goal difference.  They have won all 3 of their home games, scoring 7 and conceding only 1.

AEC are 14th in the league.  They have picked up no points on their travels losing all 3 of their away games, scoring 1 goal and conceding 8 in the process.

This is my ''nap'' and for me is as close as you will ever get to a home banker in league football.

Good luck[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I have decided to go to Belgium again, not the National side but the Jupiler Pro League.

Liege are second in the League to Anderlecht only on goal difference.  They have won all 3 of their home games, scoring 7 and conceding only 1.

AEC are 14th in the league.  They have picked up no points on their travels losing all 3 of their away games, scoring 1 goal and conceding 8 in the process.

This is my ''nap'' and for me is as close as you will ever get to a home banker in league football.

[/quote]

Great minds think alike [;)]

And thanks for clearing the name issue up for me. That makes more sense!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Great minds think alike [;)]

And thanks for clearing the name issue up for me. That makes more sense!

[/quote]

I didn''t notice that you had also gone for Liege, great minds do think alike![:D] 

I''d also forgotten it is double money weekend too!!!

Pinches nose and dives into League Two, very dangerous waters with lots of Jaws and the accompanying music.

Rotherham, were it not for the points deduction, would be on play off fringe and so:

Rotherham v Barnet: Home Win.

PS to Ardee: if Dixmar are offering odds on avoiding relegation to the Blue Square Conference I''d get on Rotherham.  Unless they start suddenly picking up 3pts home and away time is also running out for Luton Town as the current candidates for forthcoming visits to Forest Green and Ebbsfleet United et al.[:|]

Bonny Scotland as I am getting desperate!

Dundee home win against Ross County

OR

Whatever Arrdee, Inch Hi,Bunter we8,Nutty, perm and pick[6]

Sorry only kidding

I am also going to go for a home win for Rotherham v. Barnet.

A win for Rotherham would see them only 2 points behind Barnet, got to be an incentive!

Good Luck, Sid!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]The Times Predictor has Leeds down as the second most likely home win this week after Man Utd, with a 74 % likelihood of a home win.

That''s good enough for me.
[/quote]

blahblahbblah, I think you may have been looking at the midweek games for next week because Leeds are away to Millwall this weekend!

This is an awful week as most games seem to be playing against teams with similar form or have difficult away fixtures. This has lead me to go to the massivly popular Welsh Premier and for The New Satins FC vs Neath : Home win.Good luck hissing!Davo