Sign in to follow this  
AJ

How would replacing Roeder help?

Somebody tell me?- We have no money.- He has experience, Premiership experience. - If anyone could motivate players better at this exact moment than he is?- He''s done well with the money he has.- At times, he''s got the best out of the loan market.

IMO, Replacing Roeder in our current position won''t help at all, keep the faith, back the team, get a win at Wolves [;)]

If we have no money how are we paying for the loan players?  If we have to have players in loan they need to be better than the players at the club.  The players he has brought in this season are crap.  Roeder has limited Premiership, unfortunately, he has more experience of being sacked.

We''ve only won two games this season, only scored 1 goal in the last six, how are we possibly going to beat Wolves?

[quote user="AJ"]Somebody tell me?

- We have no money.
- He has experience, Premiership experience. - If anyone could motivate players better at this exact moment than he is?
- He''s done well with the money he has.
- At times, he''s got the best out of the loan market.

IMO, Replacing Roeder in our current position won''t help at all, keep the faith, back the team, get a win at Wolves [;)]
[/quote]

Agree with some of what you say,

It all seems down to finance! yes we are in debt but not many clubs are not. The only way out of this is for investment from outside. Changing the manager is not the way ahead I fear and would be a dreadful mistake if carried out, he brought the loan players in and MUST use them!

We could have the money of Man City and it wouldn''t make a damn bit of difference, because Roeder would still have the man-management skills of a 4 year old ("It''s his fault, not mine!") and would still have his favourites and be playing players out of position.

If we had money it would be Fotheringham keeping Carrick out of the side, and Robinho playing at left-back, or something like that.

[quote user="AJ"]Somebody tell me?- We have no money.- He has experience, Premiership experience. - If anyone could motivate players better at this exact moment than he is?- He''s done well with the money he has.- At times, he''s got the best out of the loan market.

IMO, Replacing Roeder in our current position won''t help at all, keep the faith, back the team, get a win at Wolves [;)][/quote]It would help because a managers job is to work with the tools at his disposal, an average bunch of players admittedly but that bunch lack confidence, lack motivation, lack leadership, lack any game plan and are being played out of position or left out of the squad and replaced by inferior players, any player with an ounce of creativity is sold, loaned out or has his talents suppressed - subsequently the team under perform week in, week out.Roeder is clearly failing, forget his premiership experience, or lack of finances, Norwich need a manager who can right the wrongs listed above - it''s that simple

[quote user="Regime Change"]

If we have no money how are we paying for the loan players?  If we have to have players in loan they need to be better than the players at the club.  The players he has brought in this season are crap.  Roeder has limited Premiership, unfortunately, he has more experience of being sacked.

We''ve only won two games this season, only scored 1 goal in the last six, how are we possibly going to beat Wolves?

[/quote]

As Doncaster would say "The moneys already been accounted for" for the loans. Plus we couldn''t even afford to sign Lita on a 1 month loan deal ourselves.

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]To right the wrongs costs and you can''t gold plate turds![/quote]The wrongs I listed above which need putting right wouldn''t cost anything,  just good man-management, something GR doesn''t seem capable of.It''s all to easy to blame the lack of money. -  An arrogant manager who can''t work with his players and when it comes to team strategy doesn''t know his @rse from his elbow, will never succeed however much money he has at his disposal

Neil Adams hit the nail on the head on the radio when asked if Glenn is the man for the job, and Neil replied with something along the lines of...

"Yes because I think he''s done the best job possible what he was given"

Pretty much the correct answer, as for the money situations, I think what the original poster meant by "no money" was there is no substantial amount of money to buy solid premiership quality players with more opposed to having literally no money to pay for loanee wages.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Neil Adams hit the nail on the head on the radio when asked if Glenn is the man for the job, and Neil replied with something along the lines of... "Yes because I think he''s done the best job possible what he was given" Pretty much the correct answer, as for the money situations, I think what the original poster meant by "no money" was there is no substantial amount of money to buy solid premiership quality players with more opposed to having literally no money to pay for loanee wages.[/quote]

And how does Neil Adams, the fountain of all knowledge, know that no one else could have done any better with the squad he has? Not the money given, but the squad. I don''t hear Adams moaning about the strange team selections and the favouritism too much nowadays...

Neil meant about money I think, not players, obviously a different manager would have used the limited funds on different players... but considering the use of the loan market and the amount of players that were not Norwich players last season... with what he has been given he has done a good job... whether he was even given enough to give him some relative hope we don''t know...

I think it''s time for the players to up their game and take a bit of responsibility

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Neil meant about money I think, not players, obviously a different manager would have used the limited funds on different players... but considering the use of the loan market and the amount of players that were not Norwich players last season... with what he has been given he has done a good job... whether he was even given enough to give him some relative hope we don''t know... I think it''s time for the players to up their game and take a bit of responsibility[/quote]

Agree with that statement 100%.

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I think it''s time for the players to up their game and take a bit of responsibility[/quote]

Agree with that statement 100%.

[/quote]I also agree, the players need to work a lot harder for themselves and the team. The problem is, half the players we have aren''t even part of this club! At least last season we had fighters like Evans and Bertrand who could perform amongst our own players, alongside the likes of Dublin and Hux, and an in-form Fozzy. Now we''ve got nothing to really go on.

How would replacing Roeder help , well maybe having a manager who played our best players in their best positions would help for starters , then not having to hear him bleat like a little child about how the opposition didnt deserve to win every week would be a bonus too , and who knows getting rid of him might even bring an end to this pathetic loan policy.

Roeder has made mistakes but we can only lose from a managerial merry go round. Some stability is the best hope. Roeder needs to ditch the loans policy  - a few is fine but we can''t base a team around them.