Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Oh my word - DumbleD, get out more!

I''ve just seen your post total! How on god''s green earth have you managed that? I seem to remember when the post ratings were set up, you and i were about the same at around 3 or 4 hundered. I''ve not been on for much of the summer and my rating has stagnated somehwat but yours seems to have accelerated! What did you find to talk about in the barren weeks at the end of May and June?!?
Since you joined at the end of December, you have roughly, posted SEVEN times A DAY!
That is some going.
Peter, we need a new category!

we should have

reserves
bench
Star striker
Bloody addicted........

thats the pinkun for ya......

a1

DD doesn''t deserve this, he is just a keen city fan who happens to love this board, and what is wrong with that, it is great to have a passion in life - i am almost as guilty as i am on here a lot too but have a full hectic life as i am sure DD has

there are so many ways to spend your spare time and this is just one

DD - keep on posting mate, i look forward to reading them and have a great time at old trafford tomorrow :-)

What did Dumble talk about in the barren weeks at the end of May and June?.............................Not alot really.

Oh lighten up gazza - it''s a just a bit of fun! I know he''ll take it in the right spirit.
And anyway, like i said, it''s some going 1600 odd posts, i''m showing my appreciation.

p.s. in case you hadn''t noticed, we''re all keen city fans.

Correct me if I''m wrong, but isn''t DD a student? We have so much time to kill at university during lectures, who can blame him for logging on!!
This board certainly keeps me in touch with the goings-on when I''m away from home.

DD,
Am looking forward to your match report,thoughts and opinions.
cityangel x

Oops! I didn''t mean DURING lectures.....between would be a better word!

I don''t want to give a misguided view of uni life to all posters who may be looking to go in the near future!!