Sign in to follow this  
Regime Change

Team Against Wolves

Imo Roeder needs to change both his team selection and tactics if we are to have any chance of survival this season.  For what it''s worth this woul be my team for tomorrow

Marshall

Ostembor                                       Dochery                                             Kennedy (Omozusi)                                    Bertrand

Hoolahan                                       Russell                                                Clingan                                                        Bell

Croft

Lupoli

I know Croft''s natural position is on the wing, but for me his poor crossing would mean he would not start in that position.  Having said that I think his pace and attacking intent would be invaluable if he played infield.  When not in possession Croft would be asked to drop back so that we had a solid bank of five in midfield.

A more defensive option would be to play Pattison instead of Croft, either just in front of the back four or in centre midfield with Clingan and Russell with Russell and Pattison being asked to get forward and support Lupoli as much as possible when in possession.

If were still in the game late on, I''d probably bring on Lita for Lupoli to see if his pace has any effect.

Marshall

Semmy                           Doc                        Dejan                  Drury(If Fit if not Bertrand)

Croft                                Russell                     Clingan                  Bell

Lupoli                     Lita

RC - looks ok to me, or not, does it matter any more??

problem is the team that goes onto the pitch nowadays dont even know they are the team going onto the pitch.

I keep getting the Magic Roundabout tune in my head..

[quote user="wycombe canary"]

RC - looks ok to me, or not, does it matter any more??

problem is the team that goes onto the pitch nowadays dont even know they are the team going onto the pitch.

I keep getting the Magic Roundabout tune in my head..

[/quote]

Agree with you WC..........it doesn''t really matter does it ?

Whatever team the manager puts out will either turn up - or more likely not - and we''ll make a game of it or we won''t.

Don''t build your hopes up, folks.

Jesus wept, its clueless s*** like this that is the reason why poor football is tolerated at Carrow road.  So we are desperate for a win, lets play Croft totally out of position, in the centre, despite him not showing any evidence he can distribute, create or tackle.How about instead of Croft we play Sibierski there, you know the attacking midfielder from Wigan we are using as a Dion replacement, then he might actually show us what he does for Wigan.Or lets play Pattison there?????  FFS get real.How about we play HOOLAHAN there - in the only place he has looke effective.AREGGGGGHHH.[quote user="Regime Change"]

Imo Roeder needs to change both his team selection and tactics if we are to have any chance of survival this season.  For what it''s worth this woul be my team for tomorrow

Marshall

Ostembor                                       Dochery                                             Kennedy (Omozusi)                                    Bertrand

Hoolahan                                       Russell                                                Clingan                                                        Bell

Croft

Lupoli

I know Croft''s natural position is on the wing, but for me his poor crossing would mean he would not start in that position.  Having said that I think his pace and attacking intent would be invaluable if he played infield.  When not in possession Croft would be asked to drop back so that we had a solid bank of five in midfield.

A more defensive option would be to play Pattison instead of Croft, either just in front of the back four or in centre midfield with Clingan and Russell with Russell and Pattison being asked to get forward and support Lupoli as much as possible when in possession.

If were still in the game late on, I''d probably bring on Lita for Lupoli to see if his pace has any effect.

[/quote]

M

A               R            K            F

O               T            H            E

R             I                        subs:

N G H A M

[quote user="gangmower"]Russell is up front i want to cry allready.[/quote]

I didn''t say that Russell should play upfront as striker.  I said he should get forward as much as possible to support Lupoli, they way midfielders are expected to when teams play 4-5-1

Nelson

Otsemobor                     Spillane                       Drury                      Bertrand

Bell                                                  Rusty                         Lappin

Chadders

Lupoli                 Renton.

subs

Kennedy

Marshall

Pattison

Lita

Sibierski.

Give them a chance... if they win then it makes a huge statement to those players who arent trying and dont give a toss....

Id love to see that team tommorow! if i was the manager I''d pick that team tommorow.... it wont happen though.

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Does it matter a toss now?[/quote]

I want to see the back of the current Board asap, and I''m rapidly losing faith with Roeder, but if we give up can we really expect any of the players to fight for us?

marshall

elliot. o      kennedy  stefanovic  drury

pattison  fotheringham clingan  hoolahan

lupoli  lita

back to the midfield that performed against birmingham and cardiff

subs nelson bell doc russel croft.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

marshall

elliot. o      kennedy  stefanovic  drury

pattison  fotheringham clingan  hoolahan

lupoli  lita

back to the midfield that performed against birmingham and cardiff

subs nelson bell doc russel croft.

[/quote]

could they do it again? is Long ball now engrained into their brains now?

jas :)

[quote user="Regime Change"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Does it matter a toss now?[/quote]

I want to see the back of the current Board asap, and I''m rapidly losing faith with Roeder, but if we give up can we really expect any of the players to fight for us?

[/quote]

YES, collectively they are paid thousands EACH week.

Marshall

Otsemobor                                Kennedy                                             Stefanovic                           Bertrand  

Clinga

Russell                                      Pattison

Kororma                               Lita                               Lupoli

Lets at least go for it                   

Marshall

ostembor   Kennedy (omozusi)  Stefanovic   Bertrand

Hoolahan        Russell            Clinigan           Bell

lita                   Lupoli

& try sticking with the same team for more than one game!!!!!  [:@]

Marshall

Otsemabor   Docherty (if Kennedy injured)  Stefanovic   Bertrand

Bell        Russell            Clingan           Pattison

Lita                   Lupoli

Subs: Nelson, Croft, Sibierski, Hoolahan, Omozusi

Lupoli deserves a start. Actually (Tootsie) - I think Regime''s idea of  Croft behind the forwards might work - he can at least run with the ball (and his value on the wing is limited until his crossing improves). So too might Sibierski. But I agree tomorrow night is not the time to experiment - and that does not mean that Fotheringham cannot be dropped once again...

Bet Wolves run for an early penalty!