Sign in to follow this  
fudders

norwich fans to soft

how many other teams fans would put up with being 4th from bottom 3 crap seasons in a row and 3 losses in a row. yet come tomorrow night if we lose there will be a few boos and thats it . why not unite as supporters and have ur say on terraces.

[quote user="blinded by the story"]

90 minutes of chants against the Board required tomorrow night.

However as a marketing stunt the board have arranged for a 25kg bag of sand to be placed on each seat for those who wish to bury thier heads in

[/quote]

Which is it for you then - the sand bags or the chanting?

[quote user="fudders"]how many other teams fans would put up with being 4th from bottom 3 crap seasons in a row and 3 losses in a row. yet come tomorrow night if we lose there will be a few boos and thats it . why not unite as supporters and have ur say on terraces.[/quote]

Go away Chris

[quote user="fudders"]how many other teams fans would put up with being 4th from bottom 3 crap seasons in a row and 3 losses in a row. yet come tomorrow night if we lose there will be a few boos and thats it . why not unite as supporters and have ur say on terraces.[/quote]

Go away Chris

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

However as a marketing stunt the board have arranged for a 25kg bag of sand to be placed on each seat for those who wish to bury thier heads in

[/quote]

[/quote] Chanting, I am a realist

he may be a windup merchant but everything he says is spot on!

[quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Chanting, I am a realist[/quote]

I''ll listen out for you. Even if you''re in the Riverend I should hear you at some point over the 90 mins.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]

I''ll listen out for you. Even if you''re in the Riverend I should hear you at some point over the 90 mins.

[/quote]

You should be able to see him Nutty if he''s standing on a sand bag.

I like the boards planning, sandbags at dusk,better than handbags at dawn!!

Smudger needs to take a leaf out of the boards armoury and plan for errr.... what counters sandbags?[:D]

[8]But once you think you''re in you''re out
''cause you don''t mean a single thing without
the sandbags and the handbags
that your poor old Granddad had to sweat to buy you

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]

You will have to get your head out of the bag of sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You should be able to see him Nutty if he''s standing on a sand bag.

I like the boards planning, sandbags at dusk,better than handbags at dawn!!

Smudger needs to take a leaf out of the boards armoury and plan for errr.... what counters sandbags?[:D]

[/quote]

I already have... get your tenners out and wave them at Auntie Delia.... [:D]

You must of knew I had a corking idea brewing???

[quote user="fudders"]how many other teams fans would put up with being 4th from bottom 3 crap seasons in a row and 3 losses in a row. yet come tomorrow night if we lose there will be a few boos and thats it . why not unite as supporters and have ur say on terraces.[/quote]Yeah, because we''re unique in our situation aren''t we.........

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="fudders"]how many other teams fans would put up with being 4th from bottom 3 crap seasons in a row and 3 losses in a row. yet come tomorrow night if we lose there will be a few boos and thats it . why not unite as supporters and have ur say on terraces.[/quote]Yeah, because we''re unique in our situation aren''t we.........[/quote]Does that make it acceptable?