Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Come on then Cullum ...

Surely If Peter Cullum is a big Norwich fan as he claims ... he would hate to see the club in the position it is now. Why is he no longer acting and trying to force a deal? As a fan I want to see an end to this downward spiral our club is going in, and surely he as a fan would think this too. He has the power to change it all, why hasn''t he?

i HOPE that talks are taken place now if not we are in the brown stuff, it just does not make sense, one party wants to sell and the other wants to buy. come on cullum save the day

Surely if Delia was as big a fan as she claims then she would not continue to drag the club through the mud and would pick up the phone to Cullum???

Cuts both ways sunshine!!!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Surely If Peter Cullum is a big Norwich fan as he claims ... he would hate to see the club in the position it is now. Why is he no longer acting and trying to force a deal? As a fan I want to see an end to this downward spiral our club is going in, and surely he as a fan would think this too. He has the power to change it all, why hasn''t he?[/quote]

Good question Shaun, why hasn''t he?

£56million might have something to do with that issue.

Yes he has pots of money, he''s a NCFC supporter, former NC youth player, however why pay £56million if you can get it slightly cheaper? and spend more on the squad (maybe).

None of us know what''s gone on or hasn''t gone on. 

We all want an end to this downward spiral of our beloved club, however you can''t force a deal that would be good for the club.  You have to all sit round and thrash a deal out for the good of the club and as of yet (we don''t know) that''s not happened.  It''s surely up to the board to court PC, not the other way around.

Yep. I understand everything you''ve said their ''We Are Yellows''. But what if NOTHING is going on behind the scenes? Everybody sitting here hoping that something is happening, but after all this hope their could be absolutely nothing to it. We as fans should know what is going on in all fairness, or at least given an idea as to whether talks are on-going or whether their is no such thing happening at our football club.

It''s all becoming slightly ridiculous now. Our club is in such a demise that, if nothing is going on behind the scenes, where is the hope?

[quote user="Smudger"]

Surely if Delia was as big a fan as she claims then she would not continue to drag the club through the mud and would pick up the phone to Cullum???

Cuts both ways sunshine!!!

[/quote]

Spot on Smudger.  Imo it appears that if Cullum wants to takeover the club he can only do so on Delia''s terms.  I don''t think anybody can blame him if his  not willing to do that.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Yep. I understand everything you''ve said their ''We Are Yellows''. But what if NOTHING is going on behind the scenes? Everybody sitting here hoping that something is happening, but after all this hope their could be absolutely nothing to it. We as fans should know what is going on in all fairness, or at least given an idea as to whether talks are on-going or whether their is no such thing happening at our football club.

It''s all becoming slightly ridiculous now. Our club is in such a demise that, if nothing is going on behind the scenes, where is the hope?

[/quote]

Strictly speaking Shaun we don''t know there isn''t stuff going on behind the scenes, that''s just it, the fans as normal are like mushrooms, kept in the dark, given no hope, not even a smidging of a hint.  What happened to the transparency the club used to harp on about?  I''ve seen more transparent 3ft thick brick walls. [:)]

I hope there will be things brought up at the club AGM, or will the majority of shareholders sit on there hands, nod and smile and say nowt as per the norm, with a few speaking out and being shut up.

Our club as it stands now is not a pleasure to be involved with at the moment, although I will always be a NC supporter (of players on the pitch), I have simply lost all hope of things improving, like many other fans.