Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

My annual 5-a-side update -- host on October 19th at UEA, 1pm to 2pm.

Still, my trip to Norwich this year, the annual 5-a-side which should be host on October 19th at UEA, 1pm to 2pm.

The player list:

1. XXL16
2. Aaron
3. Alan
4. conker
5. Dog
6. tim berry
7. Brom
8. songwriter81
9. Tony Martin
10. selwyn

I hope we have 12 players at least and anyone who want to join can leave a message here or go to the pitch directly! See you there! :)

[quote user="XXL16"]

Still, my trip to Norwich this year, the annual 5-a-side which should be host on October 19th at UEA, 1pm to 2pm.

The player list:

1. XXL16
2. Aaron
3. Alan
4. conker
5. Dog
6. tim berry
7. Brom
8. songwriter81
9. Tony Martin
10. selwyn

I hope we have 12 players at least and anyone who want to join can leave a message here or go to the pitch directly! See you there! :)

[/quote]

I recognise those names from WOTB.

Shame we couldn''t get 11 pink un posters to play, then you could have 11 a-side WOTB vs Pink Un, now that is something I would like to see.[:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="XXL16"]

The player list:

1. XXL16
2. Aaron
3. Alan
4. conker
5. Dog
6. tim berry
7. Brom
8. songwriter81
9. Tony Martin
10. selwyn

[/quote]

Shame we couldn''t get 11 pink un posters to play, then you could have 11 a-side WOTB vs Pink Un, now that is something I would like to see.[:D]

[/quote]

HI mate, we are still lack of enough players, are you interested to come? :)   

Still, my trip to Norwich this year, the annual 5-a-side which should be host on October 19th at UEA, 1pm to 2pm. The player list:

1. XXL16 2. Aaron3. Alan4. conker5. Dog6. tim berry7. Brom8. songwriter819. Tony Martin 10. selwyn

[/quote]

[/quote]11 Pinkun posters to play? Who in their right mind would manage them! haha

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

I''d love to play mate but sadly won''t be in Norwich.

I hear you''ve persuaded Holty to come along to? Good effort!

[/quote]

watch the shins if he brings his boots!

jas :)

The player list:

1. XXL16
2. Aaron
3. Alan
4. conker
5. Dog
6. tim berry
7. Brom
8. songwriter81
9. Tony Martin
10. selwyn

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s a well god idea. I think you should do that! lol

[quote user="XXL16"]Well anyone want to have a game on this Sunday????? I am here!!![/quote]

I''m very interested David. Can I have some details please mate as I would love to come [:)]