Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Chief Executive lets the cat out of the bag.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Are you taking Tilly under your wing Ardee to turn him into a proper gentleman?[/quote]

So we have a little tiff over what you put on here sometimes and i am not a gentleman? That is a bit offside madam.

[/quote]

I didn''t say you weren''t a gentlemen I said you weren''t a proper gentlemen [:)]

[/quote]

Since the accident with the threshing machine?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="arrdee"]

Lovely Angel you are talking about me , as I know you and everyone that has met me knows that description fits me like a glove , unlike that uncouth Johnny Tillotson, you know that one hit wonder bloke. I was also pleased when Kathy revealed he was quite a bit older than me and Nutty....[;)]....arrdee.

[/quote]

I get the feeling that you and Cam aren''t Johnny''s biggest fans [:)]

[/quote]

No lovely Angel , no, no, nothing could be further from the truth , I will always remember Johnny appearing at Cromer Rollerdrome singing "Poetry in motion" and when he started to sway those hips of his ,  all my girlfriends left me and were screaming "Johnny", "Johnny" I knew I was on a loser and couldn''t compete with the wonderful Johnny Tillotson....[:D]....arrdee. 

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

I think this thread has descended into old people having online sex.

[/quote]

Have I missed something, thought I was on the pinkun site.[:D]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

Saturday kickoff can''t come soon enough. :-)

[/quote]

It''s the birds part of birds and bees (on line)

Never mind honey just hold on (that the bees bit)

That bottle if whisky was nice.................................

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="yellow hammer"]

[/quote]

Call the Daily Mail immediately

[/quote]

If you want to get the Mail involved it''s best if they are wealthy old people, preferably living in a substantial house with a heated gravel driveway.[:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="yellow hammer"]

[/quote]

Call the Daily Mail immediately

[/quote]

If you want to get the Mail involved it''s best if they are wealthy old people, preferably living in a substantial house with a heated gravel driveway.[:P]

[/quote]

OK Cam who tipped the Mail off about Ross. More and more sounds like the idiot was set up by Brand/his bird and a certain waiter who missed an interview

Yo! I''m a Mail reader. Like all papers they spout rubbish, less so than the Guardian of course, but just because i read the Mail on a regular basis, does that mean I fall into your category?

Once again your posts are disturbing me Cam. What''s wrong with everybody trying hard to work for the benefit of their company and family in the real commercial world and looking after that company family. Producing a product, trying to sell it at a competitive rate and trying to make a profit to pay for everybody''s wages.

Alternatively, you can have a non job working for eg Health & Safety, be a thicko working for a government buying department putting the spokes into a real commercial company trying to compete fairly on price and service or a be a leftist journalist full of theory and making decisions that, as long as you play the game, won''t effect your income..... that is until now... and the next few months.

I assume you and your ilk try to live in the real world. Trade! It isn''t easy but it''s the only way forward. The alternative is the Green Party, sandle wearing bearded theorists who will have us all living in caves and in the meantime we pay their wages to allow them to spout their theories, particularly on the non biased BBC.

Come the commonsense real revolution brother!

I bid you good day!

.....and now a look at the weather