Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

my thoughts on glen roeder.

the only reason im picking on one player as hes the one that cost the most money ,and the one whos under performing the most .

im also saying huckerbys performance is very high not just his scoring, hes always been commited to the cause,

roeder quoted he wanted players to give 100 percent, if someone cant be bothered turning up i question roeders judgement on charactors.

i may be entirely wrong a couple of my friends one from newcastle one from london-newcastle and west ham didnt rate him - maybe this has clouded my judgement !!

hes had one good season with each teams and either sacked or had hes contract terminated by mutual consent.

surely the money spent on hoolahan could have used for another year or two for huckerby ,who has been the most decent player we have had for a while.

my view on joe lewis is the lad showed  alot of promise, why not if this is the case loan him out for a season for experience.

instead knowing of our financial situation selling him on the cheap for another club to make massive profit, then bring in a keeper of a lower standard for cover.

roeder loves the loan situation fair enough it has pros and cons i see either side , so why not use it to his advantage as well , surely quality is worth keeping ,

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="singing canary"]

number six - we have conceded 4 or 5 penalties for all you fickle lot again ,if its 4 or 5 its poor in ten games -fact  It is bad, but you know what, s**t happens, deal with it..

[/quote][/quote]

S##t happens? Like its to be expected?!? What is wrong with you? Do you not think there is sonething we could do to remedy this?

[quote user="singing canary"]but i didnt... again we are going off the subject hence starting another thread..[/quote]

Happens alot mate. FACT on this board is look at as insignificance. FACT.

[quote user="singing canary"]

the only reason im picking on one player as hes the one that cost the most money ,and the one whos under performing the most .

im also saying huckerbys performance is very high not just his scoring, hes always been commited to the cause,

roeder quoted he wanted players to give 100 percent, if someone cant be bothered turning up i question roeders judgement on charactors.

i may be entirely wrong a couple of my friends one from newcastle one from london-newcastle and west ham didnt rate him - maybe this has clouded my judgement !!

hes had one good season with each teams and either sacked or had hes contract terminated by mutual consent.

surely the money spent on hoolahan could have used for another year or two for huckerby ,who has been the most decent player we have had for a while.

my view on joe lewis is the lad showed  alot of promise, why not if this is the case loan him out for a season for experience.

instead knowing of our financial situation selling him on the cheap for another club to make massive profit, then bring in a keeper of a lower standard for cover.

roeder loves the loan situation fair enough it has pros and cons i see either side , so why not use it to his advantage as well , surely quality is worth keeping ,

[/quote]

Still a annoying knob.... and changing your name won''t help

[quote user="Wighty"]I have a feeling that you were deliberately trying to rile the regulars on here and that''s why you ribbed so unmercifully. That said I can let it go so I hope others can.
[/quote]

Don''t rile the regulars, how dare you. What they say is law and thou shalt not argue.

As you can see I''m more a reader than a poster. I''m afraid that this type of dialogue is precisely why. I log on daily as I know that I can pick up rational tit bits of information not debated at length by the mainstream press. It''s thanks to the likes of Jas and City Angel that I log on at all.

Singing Canary; in response to your post - I''m afraid that despite the repeated use of the word ''fact'', you''ve contributed nothing new to ongoing rhetoric. Alot of what you say is lazily researched or knee jerk - the rest plain obvious. It''s not just you - in fact you''re in the majority, so there''s no need to take this personally. If posters like your self took the time to consider whether their contribution is necessary or useful as opposed to frustrated , impotent and defensive we''d all waste a lot less time wading through the sludge to discuss / discover more about our beloved club

Cross fingers we can put something together for Saturday. It would be great to grab some results as conjecture about the apparent need to out another team boss can only be destructive at this stage.

All the best. R

[quote user="Romantic"]As you can see I''m more a reader than a poster. I''m afraid that this type of dialogue is precisely why. I log on daily as I know that I can pick up rational tit bits of information not debated at length by the mainstream press. It''s thanks to the likes of Jas and City Angel that I log on at all. Singing Canary; in response to your post - I''m afraid that despite the repeated use of the word ''fact'', you''ve contributed nothing new to ongoing rhetoric. Alot of what you say is lazily researched or knee jerk - the rest plain obvious. It''s not just you - in fact you''re in the majority, so there''s no need to take this personally. If posters like your self took the time to consider whether their contribution is necessary or useful as opposed to frustrated , impotent and defensive we''d all waste a lot less time wading through the sludge to discuss / discover more about our beloved club Cross fingers we can put something together for Saturday. It would be great to grab some results as conjecture about the apparent need to out another team boss can only be destructive at this stage. All the best. R[/quote]

Finally some common sense. But i feel its wasted on threads generated by singing canary or TC whatever he calls himself these days.

[quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="singing canary"]

number six - we have conceded 4 or 5 penalties for all you fickle lot again ,if its 4 or 5 its poor in ten games -fact  It is bad, but you know what, s**t happens, deal with it..

[/quote][/quote]

S##t happens? Like its to be expected?!? What is wrong with you? Do you not think there is sonething we could do to remedy this?

[/quote]

Oh get off your high horse, it''s my opinion.

[quote user="Romantic"]As you can see I''m more a reader than a poster. I''m afraid that this type of dialogue is precisely why. I log on daily as I know that I can pick up rational tit bits of information not debated at length by the mainstream press. It''s thanks to the likes of Jas and City Angel that I log on at all. Singing Canary; in response to your post - I''m afraid that despite the repeated use of the word ''fact'', you''ve contributed nothing new to ongoing rhetoric. Alot of what you say is lazily researched or knee jerk - the rest plain obvious. It''s not just you - in fact you''re in the majority, so there''s no need to take this personally. If posters like your self took the time to consider whether their contribution is necessary or useful as opposed to frustrated , impotent and defensive we''d all waste a lot less time wading through the sludge to discuss / discover more about our beloved club Cross fingers we can put something together for Saturday. It would be great to grab some results as conjecture about the apparent need to out another team boss can only be destructive at this stage. All the best. R[/quote]

Fully agree with you Romantic. The fact is that we''re all sitting here twiddling our thumbs with no football and no news form the boardroom to discuss.In such circumstances there are two choices. Firstly take a watching brief and wait until there''s something worthwhile to talk about,or, secondly, start nonsensical threads.Sadly, Singing Canary seems to feel that multiple threads about his pet hate are likely to be found stimulating by the forum[:|]

[quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

So you think that the staff are coaching the giving away of penalties,do you?How often in the course of any game do you think to yourself "that''s a pen!"? Football is a contact sport and is open to interpretation. Some get given,some don''t.Sometimes,like London buses, a lot arrive together.That''s the game.

[quote user="singing canary"]with regarding busses we must be eastern counties fc[/quote]

Signing canary are you going to be at the bristol game! you know getting behind your team? Or are you going to be on here creating another load of rather pointless threads that have no real aim.......

[quote user="singing canary"]i take it your bored today... yes im going ..what sort of pointless thread do you want.....[/quote]

Would love to meet the fool behind these threads!!!

[quote user="singing canary"]

fool ...okay you roeder lovers keep your heads in the sand,

[/quote]

So thats a no then to having a chat before the game? Nothing bout keeping my head in the sand buddy. You English is still terrible....

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="singing canary"]

fool ...okay you roeder lovers keep your heads in the sand,

[/quote]

So thats a no then to having a chat before the game? Nothing bout keeping my head in the sand buddy. You English is still terrible....

[/quote]

I like the way i''ve made my English terrible in my last post!