Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

3 year plan

So what''s the big plan then for Roeder, he''s got 3 years to get us promoted they say, i just don''t know how. We''re out of promotion contention near enough this year, and will probably only survive because there''s 3 worse teams than us in the league. So what about next year, when another 15 players have to be replaced and go back to their parent clubs/ retire/ get found out at this level and sold to the lower leagues. Who are we left with for next year?Probably: Marshall, Drury, Russell, Croft, Clingan, SemmiMaybe: Hoolahan, Stefanovic (getting old), Doherty, Fozzy, Patty, BellAs for the rest, they''ll be gone. Also given we have no money, so how are we gonna buy all the quality we need. I think we have 6 players suited to this level and another 6 i''m not sure about. Where''s the inspiration? Is martin gonna come back and bang the goals in? Spillane to pull the strings in the middle, or shore up the back 4, is Eagle gonna tear up the wing? is Cullum gonna be reluctantly accepted on board so we can buy our way out of this mess? Are the (Maybe) players all gonna come good? Sadly i don''t think so. Also, given strikers cost a lot of money for good ones, at least £1m and we need 4 really when this lot go back, where is £4m gonna come from to actually get some decent one''s properly.Anyone have any answers, or is there too much water already breaching the deck to save our sinking ship?

I reckon the board read my post and that was the start of something special! (well either mine or that Liverpool fans ''i remember'' one) I''ll now wait for my thank you cards to arrive in the post.

Amazing to see how much of a mess our club was in and reading back, I actually blame Glenn Roeder for our relegation to league 1. How were we ever not going to get relegated that season looking at those players mentioned!

Also looking at the time and date, this looks like it was posted just when 3rd year of uni was taking it''s toll and a few drinks had been downed!

I would love to see a where are they now done for the players listed... Isn''t Spillane at Luton?

The 3 yr plan was superseded by the 7 yr plan when McNally arrived.The 7yr plan was accomplished in 2yrs.God knows what the plan is now.

bored in the houseMarshall = Cardiff CityDrury = Leeds UtdRussell = Toronto FcCroft = Free agent (rejected new contract from Oldham)Clingan = KilmarnockStefanovic = retiredDoherty =  Wycombe WanderersFozzy = Notts CountyPatty = Bidvest Wits (south africa)Bell =Notts County.Pretty much downhill for most of them after them left norwich

# It could have been you... # (not literally)

Thanks for this list. It just shows Drury''s class (OK, David Marshall hasn''t done that badly..)

My name is Sam Tyler. I had an accident, and I woke up in 2008. Am

I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever’s happened, it’s like I’ve

landed on a different planet.