Team for Saturday...

Marshall

Semi   Omozusi   Grounds   Bertie

Patti   Clingan       Rusty      Hoolahan

Sibbi   Lita

Bench:

Nelson, Lupoli, Fozzy, Drury, Croft

Score: 2-0 Norwich

What do you think? Will Fozzy be dropped? Will Clingan be fit? Will we win?

Fozzy will not be dropped. End of...

Pattison if Pattison is fit, Russell might be dropped, is Clingan fit? Lita should start although roeder may decide to bring him on from the bench (for some unknown reason).

Hopefully he''ll start with Lita. Better to have him on from the start, put us infront and then go off if he''s tired rather than leaving him on the bench and bring him on when it''s too late for him to change anything.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

agreed.. 1 HUGE comfort zone.... it takes a manager with guts to drop/sub his captain.. over to you glenn!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

agreed.. 1 HUGE comfort zone.... it takes a manager with guts to drop/sub his captain.. over to you glenn!

jas :)

[/quote]

Exactly, I''ve said the same thing elsewhere.

Can''t afford to have people become complacent and unfortunately that''s what has happened to Fotheringham.

Marshall

Otsemobor Omozusi Grounds Bertrand

Croft Fotheringham Pattison Hoolahan

Sibierski Lita

Subs: Nelson, Drury, Russell, Cureton, Lupoli

Subs probably different, but I can''t think of who is fit and who is not :) Maybe Bell?

Looks like a weak back four but I hear Omoz and Grounds have been performing quite well.

If Clingan is fit then he will play, it is a fact, alongside Fotheringham in the middle.

So i think the team will look something like this:

Marshall, Otsemobor, Omosuzi, Grounds, Drury, Croft/Pattison, Fotheringham, Clingan/Pattison/Russell, Bertrand, Sibierski, Lita

Personally i would like to see something like this: (by the way i wouldn''t play Fotheringham, but he won''t get droppped, end of).

Marshall, Otsemobor, Omosuzi, Grounds, Drury, Pattison, Fotheringham, Clingan, Hoolahan, Sibierski, Lita

Subs: Nelson, Bertrand, Russell, Croft, Lupoli.

Ideally, i would play Russell instead of Fotheringham but it WONT happen. If Clingan isn''t fit then i would play Russell in there with him and add Cureton to the bench to fill the gap.

Marshall

Semmy   Omozusi   Grounds   Bertrand

Croft   Russel   Clingan/Pattison   Hoolahan

Sibi   L:ita

Subs: Nelson, Drury, Pattison/Fozzy, Lupoli, Curo/Koroma

I would like to see Fotheringham dropped whether Clingan is fit or not, he simply he isn''t up to it. Lita needs to go straight in, he''s a proven goalscorer and we need goals. I''ve not been crofts biggest fan, but he is the only direct player we''ve got, he may lack quality alot of time but i feel he deserves his place at the moment. Hoolahan has to come in, he''s the only creative ball pl;aying player we have and playing Boring Berty there is a joke. Russel must and i think will now stay in CM, and if Clingan isnt fit i''d rather have Pattison than Fozzy (i.e best of a bad pair). The defence it seems will pick itself, Drury could feel unlucky to be left out, but then if Roeder continues with his hooly nonsense than both he and berty may be in anyway.

I''d playMarshallSemi - Suzi - Grounds - BertieCroft - Clingan - Sibs - WesLita - LupoliRoeder won''t but I''d like to see that

[quote user="Huddy "]

Marshall

Semmy   Omozusi   Grounds   Bertrand

Croft   Russel   Clingan/Pattison   Hoolahan

Sibi   L:ita

Subs: Nelson, Drury, Pattison/Fozzy, Lupoli, Curo/Koroma

I would like to see Fotheringham dropped whether Clingan is fit or not, he simply he isn''t up to it. Lita needs to go straight in, he''s a proven goalscorer and we need goals. I''ve not been crofts biggest fan, but he is the only direct player we''ve got, he may lack quality alot of time but i feel he deserves his place at the moment. Hoolahan has to come in, he''s the only creative ball pl;aying player we have and playing Boring Berty there is a joke. Russel must and i think will now stay in CM, and if Clingan isnt fit i''d rather have Pattison than Fozzy (i.e best of a bad pair). The defence it seems will pick itself, Drury could feel unlucky to be left out, but then if Roeder continues with his hooly nonsense than both he and berty may be in anyway.

[/quote]

Huddy agree with that team one hundred per cent!,. We def need two offesive players on either flank to help with our abysmal goal scoring record(second worst in the league) especially in home games against teams as Deby who we should be looking to take three points from at home.

Still cannot understand some peoples ideas in playing Drury over Bertrand as Ryans game is superior in every aspect!, great player!