Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Chimp

Leroy Lita joins on 1-month Loon

As I have already said great signing although I do think there is a point to the "impact signing" to keep the fans off the backs of the board so they can say we have done everything, la la la!. Still need fresh investment Deals etc and if this doesnt happen between now and January we are in serious trouble and I reckon you know that yourself deep down....

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Im not! it''s for 1 month which means Reading have no intention of selling him.. he''s here simply to get fit... if it doesnt work Reading will off load him...

You might then think we''d sign him but if Reading dont want him due to fitness then why would take a punt?

jas :)

[/quote]

So who is out there better than Leroy Jas who we can get on a months loan, I look forward to your reply

[/quote]

id sooner take a punt on a 3 month loan with a chance of signing then a 1 month loan on someone whos just here to get fit.. last 2 seasons the board have been taken flack they have pulled out Dublin and Hartson.. the gambles ont keep on working....

I''d of taken a chance on someone else.... im not aware whos available for loan... would of gone for Bobby Zamora if he''d been available.. twice the player of Lita

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Litas Record on Soccerbase

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=32646

He''s been featuring this season too.

[/quote]

Last season''s stats say he played in every month of last season. So when was this ''recent'' broken leg?
[/quote]

2006.. which ha been mentioned already on this thread... but dont let this stop you avoding the facts.. go and ask over on the Reading message boards if you dont beleive me....

This looks like a really good signing, we don''t have much money to spare, so getting someone of his Goal scoring qualities is Great.All we need now is for the other Strikers to start playing well, and scoring more than one every 3 games.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Litas Record on Soccerbase

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=32646

He''s been featuring this season too.

[/quote]

Last season''s stats say he played in every month of last season. So when was this ''recent'' broken leg?
[/quote]

2006.. which ha been mentioned already on this thread... but dont let this stop you avoding the facts.. go and ask over on the Reading message boards if you dont beleive me....

[/quote]

2006 isn''t that recent, especially as he played 8 games for Charlton last season after he recovered (scoring 3 goals in the process). Just out of curiosity Jas, would you take Eduardo on a month''s loan when he''s recovered?

Also - Bobby Zamora''s hardly a realistic loan signing, based on the fact he starts every game for Fulham and they only just bought him for c.£4m (£6.3m combined fee with Paintsill).

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Im not! it''s for 1 month which means Reading have no intention of selling him.. he''s here simply to get fit... if it doesnt work Reading will off load him...

You might then think we''d sign him but if Reading dont want him due to fitness then why would take a punt?

[/quote]

So who is out there better than Leroy Jas who we can get on a months loan, I look forward to your reply

[/quote]

id sooner take a punt on a 3 month loan with a chance of signing then a 1 month loan on someone whos just here to get fit.. last 2 seasons the board have been taken flack they have pulled out Dublin and Hartson.. the gambles ont keep on working....

I''d of taken a chance on someone else.... im not aware whos available for loan... would of gone for Bobby Zamora if he''d been available.. twice the player of Lita

[/quote]

Its pointless stating names if they are unavailable,

[quote user="jjjohnny"][quote user="Congo Canary"]

HHmmmmmmmmmmm? One month loan, Norweigan league break in a months time? Could be a timely stop gap until a certain person arrives?

[/quote]Dream on if you think iverson is the answer to our problems you need a check up from the neck up[/quote]

Oh i am sorry, and bow gracefully yo you superior knowledge!

And you should wind y'' kneck in and give y'' head a bang while your at it. It was a question, hence the question marks. Just thought it odd that another loan comes in to be replaced by who, in a month, and this COULD, be A reason. Not having an Auntie, cousin, best freinds Grandad who is in the know at Asda, who could tell me for sure, then as a possibility i thought it could be discussed?

Sorry, opinions are wrong unless posted by some....

i think this will turn out to be one of the best signings for norwich in many years.Lupopli is too hit and miss for me, sooo Sibierski and Lita up top, big man with small man, but not only is he small, he is a big presence and is a match winner in this league.Really chuft about this, but the only question that is on my lips is.... why bring good strikers in when the midfield is awful (fozzy mainly, how this man is a proofessional footballer / captain of norwich city is beyond me) and our wing play is non existant  ?but anyway,,,,, bring on Derby

One month should be long enough, long enough for GR to slag him off in the press, play him out of position, ruin his confidence and send him back as a broken left back

[quote user="John Boubepo"]One month should be long enough, long enough for GR to slag him off in the press, play him out of position, ruin his confidence and send him back as a broken left back

[/quote]Or would you prefer the days when we got the likes of"fat-boy" Hartson on short term loans....grow up!