Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Chimp

Leroy Lita joins on 1-month Loon

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Says what Reading think of us if they''re willing to let him go to a ''rival''.

Great signing but if it was someone like Steve Howard you''d all be saying Oh my god anufa loon, how many loons can we play Rowda?

[/quote]

id take Howard like a shot! he can score goals!

as for Lita.. i''ll have this chat again in 4 weeks... and will eat my words willingly if wrong!

jas :)

[/quote]will hold you to that...lol....just hope he can put the chances away we are creating..because we need something

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Im not! it''s for 1 month which means Reading have no intention of selling him.. he''s here simply to get fit... if it doesnt work Reading will off load him...

You might then think we''d sign him but if Reading dont want him due to fitness then why would take a punt?

[/quote]

If you found £50 note on the floor, you''d complain about people littering !!

Good signing even if only for a month, will hopefully kick the &rse of the other strikers to find their shooting boots.

3 month loan with a view to a permanent transfer in January = fantastic , 1 month loan with no chance of buying = waste of time and papering over the cracks .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]3 month loan with a view to a permanent transfer in January = fantastic , 1 month loan with no chance of buying = waste of time and papering over the cracks .
[/quote]

Agreed! John Hartson anyone?

absolutely class signing...maybe not full fitness, but lets look at it objectively.....a guy who was until recently pushing the verges of the full england squad, or a confidence shot striker who love him as we do has never been able to do it for us. Or an italian who still cant complete a full game?One thing id like to drop in is this......its a one month loan.....when does the norwegian season end??? the russian ends in november sometime so pretty sure norway would be the same.....stop gap until iverson gets here??

[quote user="6088m canary"]absolutely class signing...
maybe not full fitness, but lets look at it objectively.....
a guy who was until recently pushing the verges of the full england squad, or a confidence shot striker who love him as we do has never been able to do it for us. Or an italian who still cant complete a full game?

One thing id like to drop in is this......
its a one month loan.....
when does the norwegian season end??? the russian ends in november sometime so pretty sure norway would be the same.....
stop gap until iverson gets here??
[/quote]

Iversons contract runs out in January.. and he''d still cost money... where is this money going to come from? I''d love Steffan here but the reality is that Lita for 1 month is as good as it gets.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]3 month loan with a view to a permanent transfer in January = fantastic , 1 month loan with no chance of buying = waste of time and papering over the cracks .
[/quote]

Perhaps he is here to build his fitness up so he can go back to Reading and fire them to promotion alongside Kevin Doyle.

Absolutely pointless acquisition.So Lita isn''t good enough for a team who''re in the same f**king Division!?!

They picked him up on the way home last night - we had to have him as no one else had any money for diesel and the bus was running on fumes.........

This seems like an attempt to inject some adenline back into the campaign. Will it work? Who knows. Does it need to work? Yes. Lita was a quality player and I really hope he''s recovered from his injury because I had him down for being a top england prospect in the future.

More paper over the cracks short termism. Reading can''t lose. Gets him off the wage bill and if he bangs a few in they get back a much fitter, in form striker to either go into their team or sell to someone who can afford him (i.e. not us).

This is what we have become reduced to and I hate it!

1 month or not if he can get himself going in the short space of time he will be a good player for us, when he''s fit and on form he''s a cut above what we currently have. It''s never a waste bringing attacking players in on loan, if it gives us something different and usable (unlike Hartson). I do worry about building a defence on loan players but this looks like a good signing from where i''m sitting.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Great signing but if it was someone like Steve Howard you''d all be saying Oh my god anufa loon, how many loons can we play Rowda?

[/quote]

as for Lita.. i''ll have this chat again in 4 weeks... and will eat my words willingly if wrong!

Jas what is your fascination with Howard?, he is absolutely sh1te!

How many goals did he get last season and how many goals has he scored this season if he is such a great goalscorer???

Ask any Leicetser fan what they think of him and guarentee negatives a plenty......Wink [;)]

[/quote]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]awesome signing...lets hope we can keep him a bit longer...AT LAST SOME 1 WITH REAL PACE[/quote]

ahem..

Broke his leg not too long ago and has barely played since.

what Pace will that be then?

[/quote]are you joking???????  the guy is quick[/quote]

how quick would you be after a string of injuries and a broken leg?

[/quote]but the leg is healed and he is not injured!!!! hope you are eating these words(in the nicest way possible) could be the best signing NCFC has seen in a while[/quote]

Looked on wiki...says nowt about a broken leg. When did it happen?

He broke his ankle in the 05/06 season. Didn''t seem to affect him scoring 3 in 3 at last year''s U21 European Championship.

Lots of different opinions of whether this is a good or bad signing, but at the end of the day what possible harm could it do? So what if it''s only a month. Would you rather have Kelly Brook as your girlfriend for 1 month, or never at all?

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]

How many goals did he get last season and how many goals has he scored this season if he is such a great goalscorer???

Ask any Leicetser fan what they think of him and guarentee negatives a plenty......Wink [;)]

[/quote][/quote]

164 goals in just under 500 career games... hardly shocking record is it?

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=3653

[quote user="Badger Pie"]Lots of different opinions of whether this is a good or bad signing, but at the end of the day what possible harm could it do? So what if it''s only a month. Would you rather have Kelly Brook as your girlfriend for 1 month, or never at all?[/quote]

Never at all thanks! Holly Willoughby on the other hand.... ;)

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]He broke his ankle in the 05/06 season. Didn''t seem to affect him scoring 3 in 3 at last year''s U21 European Championship.[/quote]

Still, Jas must be right though. He always is.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]He broke his ankle in the 05/06 season. Didn''t seem to affect him scoring 3 in 3 at last year''s U21 European Championship.[/quote]

Don''t big him up too much otherwise we might get headlines telling us the pink''un reporters are wrong and Marshall is really actually rubbish (again).

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Badger Pie"]Lots of different opinions of whether this is a good or bad signing, but at the end of the day what possible harm could it do? So what if it''s only a month. Would you rather have Kelly Brook as your girlfriend for 1 month, or never at all?[/quote]

[/quote]

Holly Willoughby just looks plain weird. Those dresses she wears have obviously distracted you from her ugly face.

[quote user="Badger Pie"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Holly Willoughby just looks plain weird. Those dresses she wears have obviously distracted you from her ugly face.

[/quote]

Sorry?? she has a face!? i''ve never looked that far up....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Badger Pie"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry?? she has a face!? i''ve never looked that far up....

[/quote]

It''s ''cos you''re normally staring at Phillip Schofield.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

Why don''t you f**k off with your Steve Howard and other unrelated and loanee moanee sh*t. It''s a great signing, nobody has said it can''t be more than a month, Jamie lad is a sack of, OJ cannot score currently, Sib and Lupe can only hit woodwork. Well done Roeder. 

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

Why don''t you f**k off with your Steve Howard and other unrelated and loanee moanee sh*t. It''s a great signing, nobody has said it can''t be more than a month, Jamie lad is a sack of, OJ cannot score currently, Sib and Lupe can only hit woodwork. Well done Roeder. 

[/quote]

because you''d have nothing to whinge about if i did.

One in three in what divisions though?. I have many Leicester fans as friends and not one of them has a good word to say about the guy, wins nothing in the air/slow/cant finish etc plus also saw him last season on a few occasions and he is not good enough. How many has he got in Div 1 this season?, three? hardly the answer to our problems....