Sign in to follow this  
reg

Cullum in fresh talks

It is reported in the sun today that Delia and Cullum are in fresh talks.

Sorry to be a killjoy but that article does not say anywhere that Delia and Cullum are in talks. All it says is that they are looking for investors (which is correct and we already knew) and that Cullum is the most likely investor (presumably on the basis he has previously come out and said he is interested). I hope they are in talks but that article looks to me more a case of putting 2 and 2 together by the Sun.

[quote user="reg"]It is reported in the sun today that Delia and Cullum are in fresh talks.[/quote]it says nothing of the sort.....just a load of re-hashed typical sun "no journalism required" bollox.

Something has to happen so there could be some new info that has sparked this article, there''s no smoke without fire though so I can''t see why they''d suddenly put this stuff in without something to back it up.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

Something has to happen so there could be some new info that has sparked this article, there''s no smoke without fire though so I can''t see why they''d suddenly put this stuff in without something to back it up.

[/quote]"No news today"column filling drivel.

are we really 19m in debt? how can this happen, I don''t understand, can someone who knows how this works explain it to me?

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

The reason is because when the press have no new news they rehash old news.

[quote user="Oli"]are we really 19m in debt? how can this happen, I don''t understand, can someone who knows how this works explain it to me?[/quote]Most of it is "managed debt" that is, like a mortgage, and a lot of the rest is director''s loans, which only require pay back in the event of certain events like promotion or transfer of ownership.

[quote user="nolegs"][quote user="reg"]It is reported in the sun today that Delia and Cullum are in fresh talks.
[/quote]

it says nothing of the sort.....just a load of re-hashed typical sun "no journalism required" bollox.
[/quote]

Good call  nolegs, it also says in the Sun that its Friday the 3rd of October..............and I don''t believe that either![:S]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Oli"]are we really 19m in debt? how can this happen, I don''t understand, can someone who knows how this works explain it to me?[/quote]

Most of it is "managed debt" that is, like a mortgage, and a lot of the rest is director''s loans, which only require pay back in the event of certain events like promotion or transfer of ownership.
[/quote]

Well said Nuff, dont know why people get so worried about our debt levels, they are long term and manageable.  Every football club has debts, just the way things have to work.

Reckon the Sun are re-hashing rubbish, but still keeping my fingers crossed.

[quote user="Oli"]are we really 19m in debt? how can this happen, I don''t understand, can someone who knows how this works explain it to me?[/quote]

Which desert island were you shipwrecked on?

"2.45 Just Good Friends. Not the old 80s ''comedy'', but a look at the relationship between Suffolk couple Delia and Michael and Peter Cullum. Is there more to it than meets the eye? They could be closer than we think..."

From Chris Lakey''s column, today''s EDP.

[quote user="Nostradamus"]"2.45 Just Good Friends. Not the old 80s ''comedy'', but a look at the relationship between Suffolk couple Delia and Michael and Peter Cullum. Is there more to it than meets the eye? They could be closer than we think..." .[/quote]

sure that ddint come from the Sunady Sport?!?! *eyes wording dubiously* [*-)]

jas :)