Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

LITA

imagine how much we are paying for him, given that there is the small matter of a 2 week break during the month that hes on loan for. effectively we have him on loan for 2 weeks

[quote user="Beaker"]imagine how much we are paying for him, given that there is the small matter of a 2 week break during the month that hes on loan for. effectively we have him on loan for 2 weeks[/quote]

Some people are never happy.If he sticks a couple away I''d have him for one game!

He''s here now and sounds like he wasnt to do well for the fans, his interview on Canaries world is quite interesting, he mentioned the fans more than the club.

I am more than sure that the NC faithful will make him feel very welcome, and I hope that everyone gets behind the team tomorrow.  Let''s show the team why we are some of the best fans in this league.

Lita is the silk stocking (or in our case laddered nylon pantyhose) that is used when the fan-belt snaps......Good for the short-term, and will maybe get you home......

Don''t get me wrong, I think he''s a quality silk-stocking.......But we''ll go back to using gravy browning on the legs and an eye-liner pencil for a seam - when he''s returned to sender....

[quote user="Beaker"]imagine how much we are paying for him, given that there is the small matter of a 2 week break during the month that hes on loan for. effectively we have him on loan for 2 weeks[/quote]It may say a months loan but we have actually got him for 6 games finishing with the Burnley game. we have 5 weeks in this month with 2 games a week. that''s 18 points for any binner reading this board.[:P][:)]