Sign in to follow this  
shropshire canary

Utd Fans in Away End

Don''t know if anyone else was in same sectionas us yesterday, but there were 2 Manx fans in the row in front: to be fair to them only a quiet celebration on Smith''s goal but enough to really nark off others around them. Eventually after much steward intervention (usual bias there) they were moved on.

The point is really one of how on earth given the difficulty we all have to go through to get away tickets for days like this that we end up with this situation. If anyone is selling on away season tickets then for god''s sake offer them up to our fans!!

Other than this a great afternoon, should have got a point, Svensson must be on the bench come Weds, but I''m afraid Spurs haven''t done us any favours getting the result they did at St James. As long as we all sing as loudly as we did yesterday then we can carry on with the green flag flying high - no white ones needed at all!!

does svensson actually need to be on the bench? he will never make an impact in a game against most teams, especially newcastle! mckenzie will always stay on the bench as he can make an impact.

its really wierd how hes suddenly dropped in form....

Shropshire, yeah I saw that. Two guys in red england tops right? Pi$$ poor stewarding I agree. Didnt a Norwich fan who complained get kicked out.

Funny set of fans all round - I cant help thinking my walk back to the car would have been less than pleasant if we had made it 2-2.