Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The main problem today (imo)

we didnt have good enough wide players. Crofty ran a bit but his crosses were appalling, same with OJ i guess and Bell looked unfit. Until we get a decent winger (Hucks back maybe? [:P] we will continue to struggle

[quote user="C T has left the building "]we didnt have good enough wide players. Crofty ran a bit but his crosses were appalling, same with OJ i guess and Bell looked unfit. Until we get a decent winger (Hucks back maybe? [:P] we will continue to struggle[/quote]

Think it''s unfair to say anything against Bell. On a massively dissappointing and embarassing afternoon Bell and Clinghan were the only positives for me.

[quote user="C T has left the building "]

[quote user="jjjohnny"]only good post you ever wrote was wishing that wolves tw@t aheart attack[/quote]

i think that proves my theory. You sir are a moron! Upset cos you lost at charlton? If the wide play wasnt a problem then what was?

[/quote]

The fact that we have too many loan players leaving at different times meaning their not together as a unit, with the heart of succeeding something together this season.

To pick out Croft and Bell as the main problems, is ... lets just say ''interesting''....

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "]

[quote user="jjjohnny"]only good post you ever wrote was wishing that wolves tw@t aheart attack[/quote]

i think that proves my theory. You sir are a moron! Upset cos you lost at charlton? If the wide play wasnt a problem then what was?

[/quote]

The fact that we have too many loan players leaving at different times meaning their not together as a unit, with the heart of succeeding something together this season.

To pick out Croft and Bell as the main problems, is ... lets just say ''interesting''....

[/quote]

im not saying that there werent any other problems because there were! im just saying that when derby went down to 10men we should have had skillfull wide players with the ability to get dangerous crosses in and the ability to run at the full backs. Disagree?

how old are you c.t about 15 i reckon,to scape goat anyone today is stupid.We were rubbish from start to finish and until we get some permanent signings in who will play for the badge we can expect results like this for the rest of the season.Its so obvious to everyone that the loanee system isn''t working

[quote user="jjjohnny"]how old are you c.t about 15 i reckon,to scape goat anyone today is stupid.We were rubbish from start to finish and until we get some permanent signings in who will play for the badge we can expect results like this for the rest of the season.Its so obvious to everyone that the loanee system isn''t working[/quote]

haha im 16![:)] jokes on you[:D]

[/quote]Moron i might be but you wished the heart attack on him so what does that make you(A hero in my moronic eyes)

[quote user="Philipo87"]Roeder also didnt agree. He said we played best when we played quickly through our wide players![/quote]

oh what does he know?[:P]

[/quote]

Clear alot more than you as he has managed a career out of the game!! (I am not having a go at you by the way)

Bell looked a threat when he came on and kept possession well.  There''s certainly more to come from him.  As for Croft, I just wish sometimes he''d take an extra touch to steady himself before crossing and he needs to look up, so he has some idea of where he''s putting it.

Anybody got any idea why Wes wasn''t in the squad? 

[quote user="sig"]

Bell looked a threat when he came on and kept possession well.  There''s certainly more to come from him.  As for Croft, I just wish sometimes he''d take an extra touch to steady himself before crossing and he needs to look up, so he has some idea of where he''s putting it.

Anybody got any idea why Wes wasn''t in the squad? 

[/quote]

Because Roeder is a buffoon?

I believe that we lost the game today basically because we had not a single real centre back on the pitch or bench, so when Semi got injured our best midfielder Clingan got put at right back and the out of form Fozzy brought on. Derby knew we had a weak centre then we took the protecting player out of Derby''s way, they then bring on a second forward.  Jewell noticed this and thought hangon a min, we can win this and changed it like a good tactical manager does even with 10men. Now I''m not saying here that Jewell is a better manager than GR, but wether it''s the board or GR, the fact is we had only two real proven fit centre backs in the squad after we sold Shacks  (and one has been incredibly injury prone throughout his career). Now that is poor management for me, unless the board enforced Shacks sale and Spillanes loan, or stopped him bringing in proper cover (not the invisible man from spurs) with the money from Shacks sale.

I know some people may think oh it''s only ten men and we didnt need a 6ft plus centre back, but if we had looked hard to break and firm at the back you then would expect to move the ball quickly as was said on the radio, they may also have sat back and at least we''d have a point as apposed to this humilation again.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

I believe that we lost the game today basically because we had not a single real centre back on the pitch or bench, so when Semi got injured our best midfielder Clingan got put at right back and the out of form Fozzy brought on. Derby knew we had a weak centre then we took the protecting player out of Derby''s way, they then bring on a second forward.  Jewell noticed this and thought hangon a min, we can win this and changed it like a good tactical manager does even with 10men. Now I''m not saying here that Jewell is a better manager than GR, but wether it''s the board or GR, the fact is we had only two real proven fit centre backs in the squad after we sold Shacks  (and one has been incredibly injury prone throughout his career). Now that is poor management for me, unless the board enforced Shacks sale and Spillanes loan, or stopped him bringing in proper cover (not the invisible man from spurs) with the money from Shacks sale.

I know some people may think oh it''s only ten men and we didnt need a 6ft plus centre back, but if we had looked hard to break and firm at the back you then would expect to move the ball quickly as was said on the radio, they may also have sat back and at least we''d have a point as apposed to this humilation again.

[/quote]

Basically, YB, what you have highlighted is inept management / poor tactics. I can''t disagree with you.

[quote user="jjjohnny"][quote user="C T has left the building "]

[/quote]Moron i might be but you wished the heart attack on him so what does that make you(A hero in my moronic eyes)[/quote]

and yet you are saying it was ~CT''s best post and he was right to say it.... I notice your names Johnny.. head must be full of w**k then?

jas :)