Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

Hours from administration

Well Peter Cullum will only come to the rescue when we our within hours from going bust - he is waiting to ride in as a white knigh - sorry to say it but it seems we might need this to actually happen before Christmas to give us a fighting chance of surviving in this league this season..without some huge cash injection we are destined to league 1

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]Well Peter Cullum will only come to the rescue when we our within hours from going bust - he is waiting to ride in as a white knigh - sorry to say it but it seems we might need this to actually happen before Christmas to give us a fighting chance of surviving in this league this season..without some huge cash injection we are destined to league 1[/quote]

Agreed.

I wouldn''t blame him if he didn''t come back in with an offer, just as I wouldn''t blame GR for walking if the board don''t back him with serious cash come January.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I wouldn''t blame him if he didn''t come back in with an offer, just as I wouldn''t blame GR for walking if the board don''t back him with serious cash come January.[/quote]

What is the point of people pinning their hopes on the board backing Roeder with cash in January WAY49?

The time for the board to back Roeder has long since been & gone... it will be nothing short of a miracle if Roeder is still employed here by January.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(]

[/quote]

Instead of using that phrase Lappin why not tell us what you thought of the performance today?

Sorry if I''m sounding pissed off but I''m sick of seeing the crap we witnessed today!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I''m feeling the same as you City Angel. That performance was embarassing and I''m sick to the back teeth of us being so bad, without investment by January we''re in big trouble. Yet another Saturday spoilt by the clowns in yellow and green.

If you''re sick of it CA then you need to join the Protest March at the next home match. No one reads this Message Board so moaning here will come to nothing. Positive action is required if you''re fed up with the going-ons at the club.

smudger,i apologise for being blind at times, but what do you think of roeder, do you think that, if he was backed by the board he would do well,or would you condem him even if the board gave him the money?or is your crusade purely board aimed?

[/quote]

Lets just see if you come back with that sarcastic retort (again) when we REALLY DO fall into administration. I''m not sure if you noticed but we couldn''t afford a 1 month loan deal ourselves without some other poor mug (and top bloke I might add) having to wipe the arse of NCFC with a cloth and fund the transfer out of his own pocket. Lets also add the fact that Mr Doom and bloody Gloom has already said our entire budget for this year has been spent (so no money in january AT ALL) AND the fact that we''re £2.3million down this year.

I bet that sarcastic tone of yours is starting to wear off now isn''t it?

[/quote]Hey Lappin, you don''t go to games right?Coz you''d drop that sarcastic tone in a nanosecond if you actually saw us play.

[quote user="jay kay"]smudger,
i apologise for being blind at times, but what do you think of roeder, do you think that, if he was backed by the board he would do well,
or would you condem him even if the board gave him the money?
or is your crusade purely board aimed?
[/quote]

Hi Jay Kay... open your eyes and see the Roeder thread... only joking lol... [:D]

I do not think Roeder is a world beater, but I do not think he is an awful manager either.

Worthington was a fairly good manage and I feel he will prove to be far the best out of himself Grant and Roeder.

While Grant was bad, I do not believe that he is as bad as some people have made him look (both on here and in the press)... as I have said all along I always thought Roeder would struggle this season and he is now finding out exactly how difficult it is to build your own team with the loose change that our dirctionless clowns give you to spend.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="jay kay"]smudger,i apologise for being blind at times, but what do you think of roeder, do you think that, if he was backed by the board he would do well,or would you condem him even if the board gave him the money?or is your crusade purely board aimed?[/quote]

Hi Jay Kay... open your eyes and see the Roeder thread... only joking lol... [:D]

I do not think Roeder is a world beater, but I do not think he is an awful manager either.

Worthington was a fairly good manage and I feel he will prove to be far the best out of himself Grant and Roeder.

While Grant was bad, I do not believe that he is as bad as some people have made him look (both on here and in the press)... as I have said all along I always thought Roeder would struggle this season and he is now finding out exactly how difficult it is to build your own team with the loose change that our dirctionless clowns give you to spend.

[/quote]i agree with a couple of your points there smudge, i didnt think grant was totally inept as a manager and i believe he will come good. and as for worthy, i think his time had come to leave norwich, nothing afainst him, just, out of ideas. with regards to your point on roeder, you think he is an ok manager yes, but not the best, but the question is,  without money would grant or wmorthy do better than roeder, and do you think roeder would be worth giving the money to because you don''t rate hi that highly..?i personally rate roeder, but,when you have limited funds, (and i wont whole heartedly blame the board as i think cullum is playing dirty games but at the same time, they havent backed roeder on his promise and without money, regardless of manager) failure is an enevitablility. mourinho or fergie would struggle here.