Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Enough is enough

At the next home game I''m going to attend (Doncaster) I will be chanting ''we want Delia out''!

Who''s with me? I dont care if you disagree, I have stood by and done nothing but times are a changing!

Be careful, there are seventeen days until the next home game Junior Wiz. Seventeen days to change your mind again.Why not just boycott the game. Persuade enough people to join in and you would make quite a statement.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Be careful, there are seventeen days until the next home game Junior Wiz. Seventeen days to change your mind again.

Why not just boycott the game. Persuade enough people to join in and you would make quite a statement.
[/quote]

Actually boycotting the game is a better idea.  I could play football instead of trying to watch it .

Whos with me?

[quote user="C T thinks Delia should go"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Be careful, there are seventeen days until the next home game Junior Wiz. Seventeen days to change your mind again.Why not just boycott the game. Persuade enough people to join in and you would make quite a statement.[/quote]

Actually boycotting the game is a better idea.  I could play football instead of trying to watch it .

Whos with me?

[/quote]Me.I wasn''t going anyway though so I guess I don''t count [:^)]

[quote user="C T"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Be careful, there are seventeen days until the next home game Junior Wiz. Seventeen days to change your mind again.

Why not just boycott the game. Persuade enough people to join in and you would make quite a statement.
[/quote]

Whos with me?

[/quote]

Ive already started mate.

Kid, you starting off a one man ''sack the board'' cry is going to get no where.

Give it a rest.

Do something useful, ur GCSE''s are coming up soon

you''re a season ticket holder are you CT? if so then theres no point boycotting.. the club have already got your money...

You could miss every game for the rest of the season and it wouldnt matter to them....

Empty seats will matter little when the cheques are all cashed.

Dont renew the season ticket next term to make the statement.. the club lose a supporter and lose the money then...

jas :)

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Kid, you starting off a one man ''sack the board'' cry is going to get no where.

Give it a rest.

Do something useful, ur GCSE''s are coming up soon

[/quote]

Go away. Oh and Jas, if I dont buy programs or other memorabilia surely that has the same effect?

Come on everybody! Its all very well complaining but doing something is different

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

you''re a season ticket holder are you CT? if so then theres no point boycotting.. the club have already got your money...

You could miss every game for the rest of the season and it wouldnt matter to them....

Dont renew the season ticket next term to make the statement.. the club lose a supporter and lose the money then...

[/quote]Swathes of empty seats will speak volumes and will be picked up by the media. It would also send a message about what could happen next season if things don''t improve. You''re right that the club have already got your money but there''s more to it than that.

Nothing is going to change, not by semi-arsed protesting, I honestly believe the board are ready to sell up, it takes time!!

Look At Newcastle, Ashley as been ready to sell all season and it still hasnt gone through

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Swathes of empty seats will speak volumes and will be picked up by the media. It would also send a message about what could happen next season if things don''t improve. You''re right that the club have already got your money but there''s more to it than that.
[/quote]

there is that to it Shack your right.. ultimately i feel its down to the fact that lot of "families" go and arent really concerned with the perfromance/result, its all about the day out for them.. they arent going to stay away...

Someone in my position cant justfiy paying out all that money for a season ticket and then not going to the games... i have my reasons which i cant go into on here but things would be very bad if i stopped going and had the ticket burning a hole in the wallet.

[quote user="C T wants the board out"]I am not going to another game at Carrow Road until the stowmarket 2 and their cronies have been replaced[/quote]

so everybody else is willing to accept the current situtation? L1 here we come!

see my prev post CT.. unfortunately i couldnt justify spending the money and not going... im sure im not the only one in that boat

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

see my prev post CT.. unfortunately i couldnt justify spending the money and not going... im sure im not the only one in that boat

[/quote]

Fair do''s Jas. I guess my post applies more to people who buy paper tickets.

Dont go, staying at home in the warm is what I think people should be doing...[:)]