Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Our New Signing!

lol Wiz, you are a fraud! :P

I could say the same thing because it''s plain to see that Worthy is after another central defender and a ''keeper! So I''ll hazard a guess that Darren Ward or Rami Shabaan will sign in the next 48 hours, and a central defender within the next 3-4 days.

I don''t need any special balls to work it out! :P

i have stopped buying the daily papers ,now i have found the daily wizard. the only paper that has balls not a load of balls.

Wiz, I presume that we''ll be signing someone else before your deadline because Jonson (fair-haired, blue eyes and 5''10") is a long way off your tall, raven-haired, brown-eyed prediction!

Dom Jay. What do want, blood?. And if you could say the same thing, why did''nt you have the nerve to do so?.

I''m sick and tired of being doubted, by certain Posters on here. Time and time again, my balls and curses have proved accurate and effective, and still they moan and nit pick over this and that.

To hell with them, I shall carry on doing what I deem best for city in the long term. Scorn me if you wish, its your right of course. But heed this, I could withdraw my aid to the team on the merest of a wizards wim, are you prepared to take that chance this season especially?.

Only I, have the courage to put myself up to be ridiculed by these non-believers, and its very easy for them to slag me off when they don''t have the same balls as I!.

Raven haired, brown eyes, he is coming, SOON!.

I''ve resurrected this thread, because I believe ''He'' will sign this week!. Who you cry?. Mr Harewood, thats who, just check out my discription of him. And HE''S going to keep us in the Premiership.

Ok, my timing was way out on this I''ll grant you, but thats the tricky thing with future, time. It was him I saw signing for us in my all seeing balls, and sign he will.

The hammers fans don''t like it, but the fates have spoken, yet again