Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Our New Signing!

The mist in my balls (Crystal) has finally cleared, and I''ve just seen HIM signing for us within the next ten days!.

Who? I hear you cry. Well the future is a tricky buisness my friends, however, I could see HE had raven to dark brown hair, brown eyes and is fairly tall.

So be prepared for his coming, because HE is going to set the team alight!. With HIS skill and verve, HE will keep us in the Premiership, it is fortold, in my balls, and they''re never wrong!.

Remember where you heard this, oh doubtful ones, and start celebrating!.

Here endeth todays lesson.

Well done Wiz. You should work for the club''s PR. They need someone with a bit of go and, dare I say it, imagination. The scum down the road wipe the floor with us when it comes to commincation and getting the media on their side.

I believe everything you say so don''t let me down!

I''m sure we will all be upbeat prior to the season starting but I really would like some current info from the club. For example, unless I''ve missed something, there are no reports on the progress of the new corner infill or even an artists interpretation.

Can''t you do something with your Hexy type things - pass it through a time warp and produce your own design.

Sorry but bored out of mind and just looking forward to P.boro tomorrow. Yes I really am that shallow!!

Been away for a while. I trust Mrs Wiz is fully fit now.

cheekyg: Now you come to mention it, it does sounds like HIM, does''nt it????. But my sacred oah as a wizard of Orden, prevents me from revealing too much, and stealing Nigel''s thunder!. Plus, he wields far more magic than I!.

Bloody great to hear from you again Bury Yellow, and welcome back my friend, its been too long. I trust you''re well. I''m pleased to say, Mrs Wiz has just been given the OK from her Surgeon, thanks for asking.

Wiz, if you are right about the importance of the signing then I can''t wait...

Do you have a secondary source besides your large crystal balls, perchance?

I hope I am wrong, but I don''t believe we have the necessary financial clout to bring in one player who would guarantee our survival - unless - Delia has provided the moolah yet again.

And anyway, one player alone can''t guarantee our survival. What if he gets injured? One player alone didn''t get us promoted, although he did play a big part.

1st wiz,just like the last time may i be the 1st to offer a selection of recipes for your increasingly dodgy wand,and your balls probably need a service!!

There is still some mileage in the Scowcroft thing.. i was told before Helveg signed that it was a non-starter and we were looking elsewhere, but it appears to have been ressurected.. i feel worthingtons persistence will bear fruit here, , Leicester appear well covered in that area.

nolegs: You really should consider changing your monica to ''No Faith in the wiz'' my friend!. Granted, I got the Helveg thing totaly wrong, but in other predicitions, play-offs etc, I have been very acurate. One bad prediction, does not mean I''ve lost my touch you know.

I can asssure you my balls are in total allignment and crystal clear. and need no service. Plus, I have a brand new, rapier mark 3 wand, at my service, and that a deadly combination!

This player will sign, of that there is no doubt, it is pre-written in the oricle, so rejoice in that fact, and bring on the arrogant premiership teams, I have stockpiled a huge supply of Hex''s just for them.

And have a little faith in your friendly old wizard, and praise the Lord I was''nt born an Ipswich supporter!.

i think your balls need a overhaul ,my best mate is a mr c sutton,there is not a cat in hells chance of him signing for us this season.so take your balls to gt yarmouth and ply your trade there 1st wizard.

i don´t care who it is. i´m just want us to sign someone - just for the excitement u understand. Whilst on the subject of rumours! and i´m not for one moment saying that 1st wiz is rumour-mongering but what about those others rumours last week that......

"City fans are in for an exciting weekend of transfer activity"
"canaries are talking to pennant"
"ncfc are talking to unamed man city player!"

do u think that anyone has access to inside information at ncfc. everyone claims to have a mate who´s a mate of... etc etc. i think the best source would be the players. they can never keep their gobs shut when they´re out and about and god bless them for that.

whatever happens - long may the rumours continue....

Come on then 1st Wiz has the holy smoke cleared from your perfectly alligned balls?Time to name the name!!

Grinner: When did I ever say it was Sutton?, or anyone else come to that!. I just gave his discription to you mortals, thats all.

As a loyal City fan, you are of course protected from my wrath. However, if I were a scummer, you would proberly be a great crested newt, or some other form of pond life by now, just for doubting me.

You''re right, I can''t tell you who HE is, only that He will sign, very,very soon. Just check out his ID.

And kindly let me decide where and what to do with my crystal balls, at least I have some my friend!.

Nolegs: Argh!. why don''t people read the words. Other posters have managed to grasp just what I said, why not you?. Wizards first rule again!.

Look, I don''t know his bloody name, OK?.

I only know his discription, from what I saw in my balls. I''m not a damn data base which reconises EVERY players image.

Its that easy.

sorry 1st wiz,on nights this week,eyes barely focus ,grip on reallity tenuous,sleep already a fond and distant memory!

1st Wiz, am I looking too far into this, but I keep noticing that your references to HE & HIM are all in capital letters. Is this a sign of his initials, or perhaps that he has some reference to a man in his name. ie, Steve MacMANaman (although he would be a crap signing!).

Anyone else noticed this or have I just been smokin.....

Just looking at the number of views for the recent threads, the highest are for this thread and the "Sutton" thread. What does this tell you? Do us a favour Mr. O''Neill, for old times sake.

i hold my hand up wiz,i was wrong to give you the bad press the other day.edp today prove your balls are in good working order.so iam sorry.