Sign in to follow this  
Jerzy Krukowski

Troy Archibald-Henville

Can anyone explain what the point of having him is when we have no recognised fit CB and yet he still doesn''t get a game. Utter waste of money, not that the defence were the problem yesterday by the sound of it, but perhaps Sammy wouldn''t have had to go RB if Troy had been on the bench at least. 

I totally agree with you.  I''d also like to know why Roeder''s signed Koroma when he has sent Martin on loan to Luton.

Surely to God he''ll recall them both before the next match?

[quote user="There is No Alternative"]

I totally agree with you.  I''d also like to know why Roeder''s signed Koroma when he has sent Martin on loan to Luton.

[/quote]

Are they on a season long loan?

We can''t recall them if that''s the case, I believe.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="There is No Alternative"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, just checked and Spillaine and Martin are both on season long loans - bugger.  Ironically, they''ve both scored a couple of goals already this season.

To be fair Martin done nothing last year or in pre season suggest that he''d be any good for us this year!

Then again Eagle done nothing last season to deserve another contract!

In fact we could of done without Eagle and Koroma and kept a player who would of produced the goods more often than not, - Jarold satand season ticket holder Darren Huckerby!

The one I feels a little bit unlucky is Spillane cause he looked alright when he played in midfield last year.

Agreed, Spillage in the cup games and when called upon last season and the season before looked pretty impressive, I''m sure given a spell in the first team he could actually prove to be a much better player than many think.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="There is No Alternative"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Its not as simple as that. Any loan can be recalled providing a "recall clause" was put into the loan contract. Knowing Norwich we don''t have one of those.