Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Official Match Thread: Norwich City v Derby County

was a matter of Drury was able to clear the ball but marshall came out, no control of the penalty area by marshall leaving the ball open for Ellington to slip it into the net easily, shocking play by us

what is it with goalkeeping errors against Derby.... remember the Green ''air kick'' at Pride Park a few seasons ago.

Wait for it:

"But teams with 10 men are always harder to play against"

I am so f**cked off. We can''t beat a team with 10 bloody men and when we have 10 men we are just as bloody useless as with 11.

I was struck by how far he repeatedly went up the pitch at Barnsley. Still he''s saved us so many points, he''s allowed the occasional mistake.COME ON!

What a load of rubbish, we are not even a shadow of what we once were.

Oh dear, right outside the relegation places, and it''s all looking oh so familiar.

How many more people will continue to defend this club. And I don''t care if we get a 98th minute equaliser before I post this, even 2-2 is not good enough against 10 men. This club is a joke.

all over, 2-1 Derby, shocking defensive display and our strikers looked a bit out of touch as usual... we need changes at the board resulting in a cash injection, the sooner Delia sells up the sooner we actually stand some hope of getting anywhere in this league... as things stand and with our injury list looking longer every match, I for one wouldn''t blame Roeder if he walked, the club is a royal mess currently and it pains me to admit it :(

Unbl**dy believable! So it appears that all the early season hope was illusionary. We are indeed crap. I fear for the rest of the season.

Time to show it next home game!

We come and watch this crap don''t we! Delia out, board out...

SHOW them we''re fed up with it... but I really mean SHOW them!

[quote user="Wighty"]It was Roeder that couldn''t mastermind a draw against a ten-man team. I suppose it is Delia''s fault that we don''t have Dimitar Berbatov to sort it out.
[/quote]

We''d need to sell the club to get him in!

And in the mean time we must rely on Mr Roeder''s tactical nouse. Unfortunately this doesn''t seem to stretch to being able to out manoeuvre a team down to ten men.

Wish I was born in Manchester, Liverpool or Barcelona.At least my Saturdays would be a lot less depressing.But I would have a stupid accent.