Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Official Match Thread: Norwich City v Derby County

So who''s coming off the bench in the second half? I reckon Croft and Lita off and Bell and Lupoli on.

we need David Bell on, Croft is too one dimensional I fear, I fancy Bell to have a bit of variety about him

[quote user="Feathers"]Hey guys,
I just moved down London way and want to listen to the game, yet I can''t online because of ''contractual obligations''. Anyone know where I can listen to it (for free, I''m not paying for canriesworld!)?
Cheers
[/quote]

i have the same problem.....in a word "NO"    Trust me ive tried!!

Likewise, I tried my hardest to find a free coverage of the games but it''s a near impossibility, I resulted in the £3.99 a month subscriptions :(

what an absoulute disgraceful performance, we cant string two passes together. its a stroll for derby and thats just not enough. no passion no commitment no fecking anything. Hoolahan is the only player capable of creating somthing and he isnt even in the squad. we are absoulute dire. Time the board and roeder to feck off. Its about time somthing was done were getting worse and worse.

Where is pattison? He was the best midfielder we had in the opening few games, shots off the bar, shots off the line, clearances off the line... now he''s not in the squad at all

[quote user="Making Plans"]

As things stand at half time we''re joint 3rd from bottom.

It''s going to be a long season

[/quote]

At the moment it is a carbon copy of last season, and worse still, I can''t see it improving.

This club is rotten to the core, and what is the common denominator? It''s not the players or the management...

Maybe this performance will show those people with their heads still stuck in the sand just how far away we are from Playoff material.One good performance against Brum does not a season make.

Red card for Carroll - shame they have a sub keeper (who played for the Scum) - come on Norwich - Clingan to take....

[quote user="Tom"]Nuff Said.... do you play for Just E Nuff?[/quote]Who? - that''s a no!What are Radio Derby saying now??? [:D] [;)] [B]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Tom"]Nuff Said.... do you play for Just E Nuff?[/quote]Who? - that''s a no!What are Radio Derby saying now??? [:D] [;)] [B][/quote]They''re whinging. Possibly the most annoying biased pair of tw*ts I''ve ever heard. Be an extra joy if we beat them

There''s a team at Willows in Derby called Just E Nuff - one of their players wears Norwich shirt and I thought with your name and the team name it could be the same person. Let''s face it... there cant be that many norwich fans in Derby!!

Radio Derby saying that Derby will be hoping to hang on for a point.. oh, and that its very cold and they cant believe CR doesnt have a Starbucks! Idiots.

Boy have we missed Sammy Clingan, his tackles today have been VITAL, the penalty said well placed and his passing has been excellent.

Looks like it will be Fozzy and Russell fighting for the midfield now, surely Clingan has to be one of the first names on the list.

Semmy is on crutches, doesn''t look good, Clingan is at right back, midfielder is now Bell, Fozzy, Russell, Croft