Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Official Match Thread: Norwich City v Derby County

[quote user="Polar"]Anyone else having problems with canaries world? i keep getting system errors.[/quote]Worked first time - for once!

Shame there''s no ''Pete'' coverage today - tis rather fun that feature especially when one can''t get to the game.

[quote user="Polar"]Anyone else having problems with canaries world? i keep getting system errors.
[/quote]

i had that come up, i turned off my computer and turned it on again and it works now.

Looks like it could well be one of those days sadly Andy, Koroma with 2 chances again and a goal mouth scramble, yet Derby are winning... hmm

look on the bright side, at least the linesman is injured :) We have had shocking luck with linesmen lately, maybe this fourth official can give us a few decisions! :)

Are we struggling at the back? As I live in Derby i''m listening to the completely unbiased Radio Derby coverage that is saying they look like scoring every time the ball is put in the air in our box.... quote ''the reason why Norwich look so awful at the back is that they have 4 centre-halves missing today...''...

Awful? really?

I''m in Derby too but listening to Radio Norfolk on Canaries World. They''re concerned each time there''s a corner  because of the lack of height but don''t seem to think we''re that bad defensively.

We havent had a settled defence since our promotion season, and that''s a fact.How''s it going.....I can''t listen to the match online and since I don''t own an FM radio I''m relying on you guys!!!

Doherty, Stefanovic, Kennedy all out, full backs playing at center back, no height, no heading ability... looks like an easy afternoon for Derby in the air :(

Do you have to be a masochist to be a City supporter?

We continually turn up in huge numbers only to always be let down by the Club''s owners, players and managers!

not so much managers now, Glenn is potentially one of the better ones we''ve had in recent years, the days our strikers learn to actually get shots on target is the day results back him up

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Looks like it could well be one of those days sadly Andy, Koroma with 2 chances again and a goal mouth scramble, yet Derby are winning... hmm[/quote]Certainly hope not CR, we must keep the faith!!  OTBC!!

Why are we playing the long ball game to Sibi and Lita? Does Glenn not realize the Derby back 4 are all over 6ft?

It''s not Glenn''s fault IMO. He''s playing the hand he''s been dealt by the board out of the deck of underinvestment and mismanagement.It''s like playing hand after hand of Poker knowing that someone always has 4 Aces...there''s only so much he can achieve.

Last season we had several games where Roeder seemed to read the riot act at half time and we came out revitalised for the second half. Time to revive that tradition!

Hey guys,I just moved down London way and want to listen to the game, yet I can''t online because of ''contractual obligations''. Anyone know where I can listen to it (for free, I''m not paying for canriesworld!)?Cheers