Sign in to follow this  
Robbo007

Norwich's most hated

...slightly questionable topic but who do you (as norwich supporters) hate the most. For me its, in no particular order:

1. Kevin Muscat
2. Alan Brazil
3. Alan Hansen
4. Christian Dailly
5. David Johnson
6. Alan Pardew

i''m sure there will be many replies :-)

1) Andy Marshall
2) Alan Brazil
3) George Graham
4) Chase
5) Mike Walker (sorry but got too big for his boots)

robbo i agree mainly with you.

I dont see why all these people hate andy marshall. Ok he did a lot of things wrong, but he lernt from his mistakes. He was quite young and did alot of things to keep us in division 1 quite a few years back

Being an ex-canary i always stick by them. And i feel you should iswell, otherwise you arnt a true faithful norwich fan.

Ok i agree if hes at ipswich jolly well he is an enermy but now hes not so lets get behind him!

. heres my order:

1. Kevin Muscat
2. Alan Brazil
3. Alan Hansen
4. Sir alex............
5. George Burley
6. Alan Pardew

(joy royle could''ve gone on there iswell!!!)

oh this is too easy

1)chase
2)megson
3)muscat
4)national media
5)marshall

though i have to say all of the above are too laughable to hate, i just feel so sorry for them pmsl

1)Muscat
2)Royle
3)Marshall
=4)Megson + Pardew
6) Chase

I agree with most your list but Mark Lawrenson is racing up my list for his weekly comments on challenge Lawro and on the BBC he hasn''t given us a chance, how many of our games in the last year has he seen.

Can someone explain why Gary Megson, Alex Ferguson, Mike Walker and Rodney Marsh should be on Norwich most hated list?

Gary Megson - Was part of the most succesfull squad in NCFC history and was brought back as manager when the club were in the worst financial state i can remember. I never understood why he gets booed when he returns on match days.

Mike Walker - the most successfull manager in NCFC history. Although he didn''t have a great second spell that''s no reason to hate the bloke.

Rodney Marsh - Since Delia Smith came on Soccer Saturday rather merry last season he''s been a fan of the club and hopes we''ll stay up.

Alex Ferguson - God knows what he has done to upset the club. Or is this a personal dislike of the bloke?

I just find these strange choices. The others mentioned i can understand though.

i agree pincer.....

sir alex has said norwich are a good club!!

Sorry to spoil the fun but I can honestly say I dont hate anyone, lifes too short.

Thank God there is a bit of reason at last, if you are a true City supporter and hate Mike Walker (or for that reason Gary Megson or Andy Marshall) you must be a bit sad.

I feel a bit like you, cityangel - life is indeed too short, although some of the above-mentioned can be very irritating sometimes. Then again, I''m sure I am...sometimes!

Pincer, the reason Megson is so hated amongst the faithfull is that he was Chase''s "yes man" at a really crucial point in City''s history.

Its taken till now (10 years, damn nearly) to recover from Chase''s lack of vision. I can''t blame true supporters for holding a grudge over Megson''s part in the fat controller''s reign.

Forget but never forgive.

Plus he was a dirty player, not particularly skillfull, more likely to kick the crap out of a player than skin them. Hardly a city legend, add that to being Chase''s gimp and you can see why some people (myself included) hold grudges.

After all, would Megson have shed a tear if he''d have taken us into D2 (and possible administration?)
I think not.

city angel you must atleast hate ipswich.....

and mr blair......

I hate beer & pies, because they make me fat....ter!

Dislike: Chase

Liars

Cheats

Bullies

Ignorance

Authority, sorry, People who abuse their position of authority!

Not much else really, apart from smoker''s who know that their passive puffing
is annoying you, but take great delight as it wafts into your bleeding face! ;~(

1. That referee who awarded Leeds a dodgy penalty in 1995 which extinguished all hope
2. Anybody to do with Everton FC
3. Muscat of course
4. The Daily Mail
5. The Telgegraph reporter who described our sterling rearguards efforts against Man Utd as "feeble"
6. David Campese (OK, different sport but he irritates me like anything)

I''m not inclined to hate either, but I feel fairly venal currently about Gordon McQueen and
Gary Pallister. Arrogant but without any redeeming humour or humility.

I fear that Mattias Svensson is going to be on this list soon.

Ok - he''s not playing well.

But for christs sake, LAY OFF HIM A BIT!!!!

Nigel will have spotted his form and will know the right way to handle it. Unfortunately, we on this board do not. The more we have a go at him, the worse we all feel.

prehaps this board should swap with the board............