Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

when will Roeder walk? NOT GET THE SACK!!!!

how much longer do you think Glenn will last before he decides enough is enough and the lack of funds has pushed him out?

I''m giving him till after the Ipswich game before he gives the board 2 fingers....

jas :)

I hope he can spare 4 fingers. Thats because 4 fingers is enough to make a sausage roll and we need to cut overheads at every chance......

I dont think he will walk which is a shame really because if he stays i think we will drop .

I should imagine that he is praying for big investment soon. After all, who really wants to stay on a sinking ship and damage their reputation

well we certainly cant afford to sack him; so lets hope if things do go up up the creak then he departs quicker and admits defeat quicker than Mr Worthington!

We will have to be staring relegation right in the face before this even might happen. Im glad to see the number of Delia Oiut sigs is growing. Everyone should have this in their sig.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]I should imagine that he is praying for big investment soon. After all, who really wants to stay on a sinking ship and damage their reputation[/quote]

I''m not sure what kind of reputation he has WWWB, his record at his previous clubs has been quoted many times on here. I can''t recall him being linked with any "big club" jobs before he came to us.

Mark .Y.

After the defeat at Southampton I thought Roeder sounded so p****d off that he was going to announce his resignation there and then!!! I think he''ll go after the Wolves game unless the players actually put in a half decent performance and get a good result(highly unlikely) I really do want to be optimistic but I just can''t be as it is so depressing and frustrating.[:''(]

He will never walk!

He hasn''t the guts, balls or integrity to do so. After all, who else would be mug enough to employ him except us?

And sadly, he bloody well knows it![:@]

I dont get my people want to keep chopping and changing the manager?!Ok, were rubbish atm but we''ve had 3 (5 with Hunter and Duffy) in the last 3 years and none of them have done anything more than the one that preceded them.We''ve gotta stick with Roeder, he''s the man for the job. Give him a chance, some of the signings he''s made have been shrewd pieces of business. It''s been proved in the past that to keep chopping and changing the manager isnt the answer, so it must mean that the problem is somewhere else........

I thought Hoolahan was supposed to be the jewel in the crown of our summer signings and, so far, he''s turned out to be far less than impressive so if that''s a bit of Roeder''s shrewd piece of business heaven help us.  

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

He will never walk!

He hasn''t the guts, balls or integrity to do so. After all, who else would be mug enough to employ him except us?

[/quote]He walked from Newcastle for similar reasons, a much bigger club than us. Why would he not do it again?

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

He will never walk!

[/quote]

He walked from Newcastle for similar reasons, a much bigger club than us. Why would he not do it again?
[/quote]

Its called a golden handshake to do so.

He knows he won''t get that here![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

He will never walk!

[/quote]He walked from Newcastle for similar reasons, a much bigger club than us. Why would he not do it again?[/quote]

[/quote]Well perhaps if you KNOW we''re stuck with him as you''ve previously stated, you should start getting behind him?

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

He will never walk!

[/quote]

He walked from Newcastle for similar reasons, a much bigger club than us. Why would he not do it again?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well perhaps if you KNOW we''re stuck with him as you''ve previously stated, you should start getting behind him?
[/quote]

No, I refuse to back or support part of the desease infecting our club!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

He will never walk!

[/quote]He walked from Newcastle for similar reasons, a much bigger club than us. Why would he not do it again?[/quote]

[/quote]Well perhaps if you KNOW we''re stuck with him as you''ve previously stated, you should start getting behind him?[/quote]

No, I refuse to back or support part of the desease infecting our club!

[/quote]The thing is old boy, is that you yourself, are part of that disease.

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]The club surely cannot afford to sack him.
The club isn''t that stupid either. NCFC will not be able to get a manger as good as him, regardless of what ''fans'' think.
[/quote]

Well, it''s getting near Christmas so we might have a chance.............it''s the three wise men and the virgin I think we''ll struggle with........

Mark .Y.

I don''t think Roeder will get sacked for quite some time. Remember how inept Norwich are of sacking managers? I don''t think Roeder should go - yet. The problem is more with the club than the manager, though his tough headmaster routine is having a negative affect in some areas.

Next few games very interesting!

He will never walk!

[/quote]Do you have to swear in every post?.. won''t you just think of the kiddies

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

He will never walk!

[/quote]

Do you have to swear in every post?.. won''t you just think of the kiddies
[/quote]

If you think thats swearing Spat.

1. Jeez!

2. Go and watch a Harry Potter film at the cinema.

3. Go to a match at Carrow Road when its a kids for a quid game![:|]

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]In my humble opinion  you are part of the real desease at this club not Delia or Roeder or whoever may end up running  OUR club .[/quote]

Are you seriously saying the huge debt, and the discraceful results are my fault and no one elses?

If so, you''re insane!

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]In my humble opinion  you are part of the real desease at this club not Delia or Roeder or whoever may end up running  OUR club .[/quote]

Are you seriously saying the huge debt, and the discraceful results are my fault and no one elses?

If so, you''re insane!

[/quote]

Certainly is Wiz, I distinctly remember you missing that goal, fumbling that through ball and messing up the subs.

Hang your head in shame that you have miss spent your millions of pocket money and got Pi**ed at half time.

You must get some new tablets to clear this disease

[:D][quote user="Mark .Y."]

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]The club surely cannot afford to sack him.The club isn''t that stupid either. NCFC will not be able to get a manger as good as him, regardless of what ''fans'' think.[/quote]

Well, it''s getting near Christmas so we might have a chance.............it''s the three wise men and the virgin I think we''ll struggle with........

Mark .Y.

[/quote][:D][:D][:D]

Where is he going to walk to?? He was virtually unemployable before we gave him the job. He would never get another club to give him a job. His record is 100% failure.