Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Hoolahan sent home!!

[quote user="james norwich"]Truth is that Roeder sent Hoolahan home after the winger arived late at the ground. A day that started off badly and got worse..........[/quote]

b****cks

jas :)

Don''t care if you don''t believe it - hopefully the story will break Monday (& i''ll await your apology Jas). Surely he wouldn''t have left early without Roeders order''s - think about it.

[quote user="james norwich"]Don''t care if you don''t believe it - hopefully the story will break Monday (& i''ll await your apology Jas). Surely he wouldn''t have left early without Roeders order''s - think about it.[/quote]

so when it doesnt appear in the EDP or EEN on monday you will apologise to me will you?

I have saved this thread in my favourites and will be referring to it again...

[quote user="james norwich"]Jas, if the club hushes it up it may never hit the press - we''ll see. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.[/quote]

so the stories gone from being released on Monday to being hushed up??? funny that!

Jackanory need a new presenter James.. send them your CV.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="james norwich"]Jas, if the club hushes it up it may never hit the press - we''ll see. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.[/quote]

so the stories gone from being released on Monday to being hushed up??? funny that!

[/quote]

Jas, he said IF the club hushes it up. They may choose to, they may not choose to. I know we get a fair bit of s*!t told on here from time to time, but there is such a thing as media blackouts. So even if the story doesn''t break on Monday or at any other time, it doesn''t necessarily mean that James is a liar.

OR it might not be true, and there is nothing to hush up. For all we know Hoolahan has picked up a knock in training and wasn''t fit to play.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]OR it might not be true, and there is nothing to hush up. For all we know Hoolahan has picked up a knock in training and wasn''t fit to play.[/quote]

He was seen by many people training before the game and seen by many people leaving via the hotel exit!

He left the ground before training started along with Troy. Both we standing on the pitch before they went.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Jas, he said IF the club hushes it up. They may choose to, they may not choose to. I know we get a fair bit of s*!t told on here from time to time, but there is such a thing as media blackouts. So even if the story doesn''t break on Monday or at any other time, it doesn''t necessarily mean that James is a liar.

[/quote]

In fairness to Jas, James has made this sound like a statement of fact, where as he has no way of backing it up, and as such is nothing more than a worthless rumour.

Well if he was sent home he didn''t get very far as he was sitting by the TV at half time in the Castle Lounge

All i can say is that i am a steward and he turned up late for match and was seen legging it accross the pitch, if he was injured it did not look it

So he was sent home but seen on the pitch, in the Jarrold stand and in the Castle lounge at half time I''m just surprised no-one saw him in Asda after the game!

I was told this story by a steward just before match - so was surprised to see Wes along with majority of non playing squad walk thro'' Castle lounge at full time - Troy was in Castle lounge at half time buying refreshments

Whatever happened, it was certainly strange not having a player even on the bench who in the Sheff Utd game when he came on provided the attacking spark that started a late assault at the Sheffield goal!

Hoolahans a talented player but hes typifies a lot of what Norwich have been about this season - no end product most of the time!

[quote user="lincoln canary"] Hoolahan is a class player and should be starting every week. [/quote]

Youve clearly never seen him in a Norwich shirt have you?!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="lincoln canary"] Hoolahan is a class player and should be starting every week. [/quote]

[/quote]

He looked good when he came on at Barnsley, just a pity no one else was on same wavelength as him.

I can assure you MPR is right, he was in the Castle Lounge at half time.

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]I can assure you MPR is right, he was in the Castle Lounge at half time.[/quote]

good therefore i await James Reply and repeat what i said about his post....

b****cks

[quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

He looked good when he came on at Barnsley, just a pity no one else was on same wavelength as him.

[/quote]

What game was you watching? He gave the ball away so many times it was unreal

[quote user="cityangel"]So he was sent home but seen on the pitch, in the Jarrold stand and in the Castle lounge at half time I''m just surprised no-one saw him in Asda after the game![/quote]

I had him over for dinner. He left Norwich a week ago.