Sign in to follow this  
no1canary

our run from 2nd oct to dec 11th is vital.

lets forget about the next few games. if we get any points out the likes of newcaslte, arsenal, liverpool etc, will be a major bonus. but from oct 2nd to dec 11th are all games that we can get points off.

Oct 2nd Portsmouth H, Oct 16th West Brom A, Oct 23rd Everton H, Nov 1st Man City A, Nov 6th Blackburn H, Nov 13th Charlton A, Nov 20th Southampton H, Nov 27th Birmingham A, Dec 4th Fulham H, Dec 11th Bolton H.

this is the time to really push on to secure our premier status. there are 30 points available here, 10 games. we should be looking to get about 15-20 points in my opinion atleast. it will be hard but i think we can do it.

what do u lot think about this run and how many points do u think we can get out of these 10 games?

i think your right, theres a long run of games against quite beat-able sides. IMO, I think all the teams out of last years top 5 are all beat-able if we play well.

Agreed James. Interesting to hear that Blackburn''s next 3 games are Manyoo, Newcastle and Arsenal (not in that order). Assuming they get the same results against them as we do, it gives us a useful running total to compare ourselves against for the next couple of months.

Agreed - I posted inJune that our fantasy season ran from aug - Sept but the real stuff started on 2nd Oct.

Kick It Off..