Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

If Crofty hadnt scored v sheff utd

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]indeed it would - we are fickle fans at Norwich and always will be I think[/quote]

Fickle fans???

What full ground (almost) every week for about 5 years plus large away followings (despite watching aboslute plop for the last 3 and a half years).

mmm yes very fickle.... more like fans that do not speak up when things are going wrong quickly enough... fans who have been taken for mugs for the last 3 and a half years.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]indeed it would - we are fickle fans at Norwich and always will be I think[/quote]

How the hell are we fickle with all the sh*t we have had to put up with in recent seasons?

None of us are fickle, deluded maybe, such as the usual "we''ll make the playoffs, certainty" crap that comes after we win our routine one game in 7.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Fickle fans???

What full ground (almost) every week for about 5 years plus large away followings (despite watching aboslute plop for the last 3 and a half years).

mmm yes very fickle.... more like fans that do not speak up when things are going wrong quickly enough... fans who have been taken for mugs for the last 3 and a half years.

[/quote]

just because you have good numbers doesnt mean your not fickle. im staying well clear of both arguement in that you are or arent but attendences doesnt matter look at say everton and newcastle. even club like forest all being fickle and have good attendences!

What is a fickle fan, I turn up week in week out, and go to some away games, and have been watching crap for 3 seasons. I have been known to shout what a load of rubbish on a few occasions, does that make me fickle?

[quote user="Smudger"]

Fickle fans???

[/quote] Spot on, Smudger. If Newcastle fans are widely portrayed in the media as "Long-suffering", what the F*** are we?!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Fickle fans???

[/quote]So you must be saying that Newcastle and West Ham fans aren''t fickle? they have larger crowds than us, so what if we have large numbers home and away, our fans are still fickle!