Sign in to follow this  
NorfolkC

So has Rodents clear out in pre-season worked ???

We all know what Rodent did in pre-season was to move out those who had the balls to stand up to him and question some of his tactics/theories etc etc....Many on here jumped on the ''well if so-and-so isnt doing it then he should go, including any backroom staff''.....So, how right do you feel now....STILL SUPPORT RODENT ?????No wonder the side isnt performing with a man like this in charge....he loses Dublin and Hucks (the two leaders in the squad) cos perhaps they dared to stand up to him....ANOTHER great movePerhaps he will let all the permanent players and staff go and finally NCFC will be totally made up of loan signings....its the way forward. [:O]Of course, this is only my own opinon....and no basis of fact at all.  [:@]

Yeah... more nonsense from the neg heads A) he didn''t lose Dublin , did he ? Dublin retired what was Roeder supposed to do ? I love Dion but the guy is 38 odd , it''s a little bit embarrassing to still be clinging on to old heads , however good they were. As for the issue of loans no one was complaining when  Ched Evans, Ryan Bertrand and Martin Taylor helped keep us up last season. We simply don''t have enough money to go out and buy the quality that would match our loan signings , until we have new investment or IF we have new investment then we should probably all start getting used to them. I think there are loads of things wrong with the club at the moment, I think we the fans have stopped being the force that we were (it''s obviously down to the dross we''ve had to put up with for so long), the board haven''t done enough to find new investment and we haven''t had a decent young outfield player for years and years.

I wouldn''t blame Roeder, I believe with him if we had the money to buy quality players we would have a good chance of getting promoted.  But we don''t have the money so we have to buy loan players.  Anyway most of his loan signings are normally quite good Martin Taylor, Ched Evans, Ryan Bertrand, Mo Camara, John Kennedy, Arturo Lupoli and Leroy Lita to name quite a few.  Also we will probably end up buying Kennedy and maybe Lupoli and maybe Bertrand.  So with our club having no money we have to get used to loans.

Also he didn''t lose Dublin, Dublin retired Roeder could do nothing about that.  Yes he should of kept Huckerby, but that is his only BIG mistake.

Like splatthecat I think there is alot of things wrong with this club, but not the manager, the board which Roeder has no control of.

Blaming Glenn Roeder for the retirement of Dion Dublin? These posts continue to get more and more ridiculous.

[quote user="NorfolkC"]We all know what Rodent did in pre-season was to move out those who had the balls to stand up to him and question some of his tactics/theories etc etc....

Many on here jumped on the ''well if so-and-so isnt doing it then he should go, including any backroom staff''.....

So, how right do you feel now....STILL SUPPORT RODENT ?????

No wonder the side isnt performing with a man like this in charge....he loses Dublin and Hucks (the two leaders in the squad) cos perhaps they dared to stand up to him....ANOTHER great move

Perhaps he will let all the permanent players and staff go and finally NCFC will be totally made up of loan signings....its the way forward. [:O]

Of course, this is only my own opinon....and no basis of fact at all.  [:@]
[/quote]

YES I STILL SUPPORT GR, I said he would have my backing until Xmas I am not one to break my word.

He was right clearing out the dead wood IMO, and I said it then it''s needed doing for a long long time.

Perhaps if the board had the money to bank roll GR with the money he needs to buy assets.  There is no money at the club and it''s a disgrace that once again a fan has had to pay the wages of a loan player/player.

If GR had all the financial backing his heart desires and we still lost week in week out then I would want him out.