Sign in to follow this  
Bristol Canary

Norwich City "Fans" on this board....

[quote user="Football 101"]The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will!

[/quote]

Says the person with 6 postings :/

[quote user="T"]CN - don''t deny your last 2 statements at all but the loans would only be available for land/infrastructure not for players so they are not directly related as you appear to be implying. Clearly the market is less than great now but without additional souces of money such as the potential profits on the land deal we will never be able to have the strike force we would all ideally like.[/quote]

But if we repay the £2.5m loan this December from the money (£1.3m as at 31/5/07) collected from the Green and McKenzie transfers and the Shackell transfer money then it can be argued that the ex LSE land purchase is taking money from the football side of NCFC Plc.

Then there is the other £250k at the time of purchase and the six years of interest to date (roughly £1m) that have come from the football side of the business. Add the £1.2m for the spine road and the £550k net cost of the Chase purchase and we have quite a large figure tied up in non entertaining tangible fixed assets.

Do you really think NCFC will make a profit from the ex LSE land?

When NCFC do sell the land it looks like they will be building a multi storey car park, say £2.5m and the near £600k planning obligations that go with that.

NCFC shouldn''t be investing in off the field activities that have a long (time wise) payback (assuming they breakeven or make a profit).

[quote user="Football 101"]The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will!

[/quote]

God you really area plant pot arn''t you? Just because people feel the club is going backwards under the current set up, you feel you have a right to question their support? Fool!.

If you are old enough [and i doubt you are] Did you protest against Robert Chase? If so you are a complete hypocrite, if not your love of the club is clearly less than y think. Pathetic post of the weel i''d say. Just aswell you don''t come out with the utter tripe often.[:@]

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

God you really area plant pot arn''t you? Just because people feel the club is going backwards under the current set up, you feel you have a right to question their support? Fool!.

If you are old enough [and i doubt you are] Did you protest against Robert Chase? If so you are a complete hypocrite, if not your love of the club is clearly less than y think. Pathetic post of the weel i''d say. Just aswell you don''t come out with the utter tripe often.[:@]

[/quote]

Here Here,

like In my Previous answer to this post I want what is best for my club,And this board ain''t what we want

Support: To give moral or psychological aid, and to encourage.

THAT is what we as "supporters" should be doing, not constantly booing and criticizing our own (or those playing FOR us) players. What we all should want is success for Norwich City, and criticizing our captain and manager is completely counter-productive. The best thing for the club would be for all the fans to actual "support" the team. The sooner some of the * on here realize that, the better for the club.

[/quote]

I have highlighted the biggest flaw in your logic. The fact you dont seem to care if we win or lose tells me you are a part time supporter. Jog on.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

I have highlighted the biggest flaw in your logic. The fact you dont seem to care if we win or lose tells me you are a part time supporter. Jog on.

[/quote]

That''s a cr@p argument. I would hate for us to play like Stoke to win games- am i a part time supporter? I go to watch us every week because of a) my love for NCFC, but also b) my love for football. That makes me no less a fan.

This bickering and "top trumps" between fans, is half the problem however.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Support: To give moral or psychological aid, and to encourage. THAT is what we as "supporters" should be doing, not constantly booing and criticizing our own (or those playing FOR us) players. What we all should want is success for Norwich City, and criticizing our captain and manager is completely counter-productive. The best thing for the club would be for all the fans to actual "support" the team. The sooner some of the * on here realize that, the better for the club.[/quote]

Totally agree. If anyone linked to NCFC is giving 100%they will get my full support through the good and bad times.

Arturo Whittoli never once in my original post did I question anyones support of the club, I even said that some of you love it too much. But do honestly believe that critising The Board, The Manager and any individual player that has more than one bad game is helpful? some of the critisms on here sometimes is vile and extremely harsh and is not what SUPPORTING a team is about. But if you feel that thats the best way of helping the team and current set up is to lambast it with ambuse thats you prerogative, I on the otherhand will continue to back them because that is mine.

[quote user="Football 101"]Arturo Whittoli never once in my original post did I question anyones support of the club, I even said that some of you love it too much. But do honestly believe that critising The Board, The Manager and any individual player that has more than one bad game is helpful? some of the critisms on here sometimes is vile and extremely harsh and is not what SUPPORTING a team is about. But if you feel that thats the best way of helping the team and current set up is to lambast it with ambuse thats you prerogative, I on the otherhand will continue to back them because that is mine.
[/quote]

Sorry my friend but you are totally missing my point. I will never ever boo or abuse any individual who i believe is doing all they can for the betterment of the Badge that is NCFC. No person/Persons are bigger than that Badge, it is everyones who supports NCFC. Now if a player, manager, or Board member is not doing their job in what i believe is good enough for that badge it is anyones right to let the said person/people know so. I''ll ask you again. Did you support Robert Chase or Peter Grant? If so why? If not your post is pointless and hypocritcal.

[quote user="Football 101"]SnakePit Lassy why does the amount of times I''ve posted matter?
[/quote]

to be fair it doesn''t, neither does the fact that what you posted was rubbish, because you are entitled to voice your opinions, and you are entitled to post as often as you like.

Now clear off back to Poorman Rd you BINNER! Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="Football 101"]Arturo Whittoli never once in my original post did I question anyones support of the club, I even said that some of you love it too much. But do honestly believe that critising The Board, The Manager and any individual player that has more than one bad game is helpful? some of the critisms on here sometimes is vile and extremely harsh and is not what SUPPORTING a team is about. But if you feel that thats the best way of helping the team and current set up is to lambast it with ambuse thats you prerogative, I on the otherhand will continue to back them because that is mine.
[/quote]

Sorry my friend but you are totally missing my point. I will never ever boo or abuse any individual who i believe is doing all they can for the betterment of the Badge that is NCFC. No person/Persons are bigger than that Badge, it is everyones who supports NCFC. Now if a player, manager, or Board member is not doing their job in what i believe is good enough for that badge it is anyones right to let the said person/people know so. I''ll ask you again. Did you support Robert Chase or Peter Grant? If so why? If not your post is pointless and hypocritcal.

[/quote]

I might just add that my dislike of the BOARD has not happened after one game, in fact i was very much for the Board until the Premiership season when it became apparent to me that they had no ambition and are happy to blod along as ''liitle old Norwich''. Its just the Board i dislike, Players and managers will always get the nod if they want to be at Norwich.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Support: To give moral or psychological aid, and to encourage. THAT is what we as "supporters" should be doing, not constantly booing and criticizing our own (or those playing FOR us) players. What we all should want is success for Norwich City, and criticizing our captain and manager is completely counter-productive. The best thing for the club would be for all the fans to actual "support" the team. The sooner some of the * on here realize that, the better for the club.[/quote]

So are you that the players, the board and the club in general are above critisism?  And that fans aren''t allowed to worry and be passionate about something the love? [:S]

[quote user="Football 101"]Arturo Whittoli never once in my original post did I question anyones support of the club, I even said that some of you love it too much. But do honestly believe that critising The Board, The Manager and any individual player that has more than one bad game is helpful? some of the critisms on here sometimes is vile and extremely harsh and is not what SUPPORTING a team is about. But if you feel that thats the best way of helping the team and current set up is to lambast it with ambuse thats you prerogative, I on the otherhand will continue to back them because that is mine.[/quote]

[/quote]Well as you hinted at earlier Robert Chase protests were before my time so can''t really comment on that but you make a valid point about Peter Grant. I can''t say I didn''t have doubts about him nearer the end of his reign as Norwich manager because I always felt that in the posisition we were in at the time he''d never had any experience and as a consequence I didn''t have full confidence in his ability to get us out of our perilous situation,  but I could never question his passion to succeed here. I can honestly say however that I never singled him out for abuse like some other supporters did, it doesn''t get us anywhere and he and the team needed our support. And personally I always thought the board would ulitmately make the decision not the fans critisms. 

101, your post is just sensible and honest in my view, but really Boards like this just don''t matter, as they tend to be dominated by vociferous minorities of often dis-gruntled odd balls, whose ''opinions'' mostly reflect their own failings (e.g lack of ambition) projected on to other people.It is no coincidence that the interesting posts nearly always come from the ''occasional'' poster, whereas alot of the more regular posters (not all) cannot resist reverting to name calling (happy-clappers etc), and self-righteous guff, interspersed with inane ''ha ha ha'' or ''lol'' etc etc. What does ''lol'' mean anyway? Most of us who actually go to games have a good time, and don''t mind admitting that our judgements are often flawed. Am I bothered?  

no one should be exempt from fair scrutiny and constructive criticism - else the authority bestowed upon decision makers by virtue of either their election or by assuming ownership of entities is open to misuse or abuse/,.

[quote user="Football 101"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well as you hinted at earlier Robert Chase protests were before my time so can''t really comment on that but you make a valid point about Peter Grant. I can''t say I didn''t have doubts about him nearer the end of his reign as Norwich manager because I always felt that in the posisition we were in at the time he''d never had any experience and as a consequence I didn''t have full confidence in his ability to get us out of our perilous situation,  but I could never question his passion to succeed here. I can honestly say however that I never singled him out for abuse like some other supporters did, it doesn''t get us anywhere and he and the team needed our support. And personally I always thought the board would ulitmately make the decision not the fans critisms. 
[/quote]

Peter Grant was and still is held in high regard from me. As a Manager he was well out of depth but if you won games on passion alone we''d of been top of the prem and that is why i like him, same as any player with simalar qualitys, if they play for the honour of wearing the club badge they get my vote. Most arguements on here stem from the off field activities and its not healthy when we are again in the relegation zone to pretend all is well and sing from the same song sheet. The Board IMO must be made aware of their faults and if people remind them it surely can only be a good thing for the club. 

One thing i`d really like to know is would relegation change people`s opinions?  Or would it still be "let`s have a pop at the negative moaners" again?  How about two successive relegations?

I have always held that the main difference between supporters on here is that we all draw a different "line in the sand" when it comes to the way club owners run the club.  For me our board hit that line when we failed to sign Crouch at the start of the Prem season when he publically stated he wanted to come here, then crossed it with the pathetic "attempt" at going straight back up by selling anyone of any worth and not re-investing it in the team.  Now we have the club whining about lack of revenue from cup-runs!!  Gobsmacking.

Reading some of the witless posts on here it seems clear that to some there is no line.  The club can fall for the next decade and it will never be anyones fault, anyone pointing out obvious flaws in the clubs approach are just negative moaners, and our "job" as fans is to fork out large amounts of money, clap and sing like it`s going out of fashion, and above all avoid contemplating any awkward questions and try and stamp on any that come up.  This is pathetic and sad, but unfortunately indicative of the malaise the club has got itself into.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

One thing i`d really like to know is would relegation change people`s opinions?  Or would it still be "let`s have a pop at the negative moaners" again?  How about two successive relegations?

I have always held that the main difference between supporters on here is that we all draw a different "line in the sand" when it comes to the way club owners run the club.  For me our board hit that line when we failed to sign Crouch at the start of the Prem season when he publically stated he wanted to come here, then crossed it with the pathetic "attempt" at going straight back up by selling anyone of any worth and not re-investing it in the team.  Now we have the club whining about lack of revenue from cup-runs!!  Gobsmacking.

Reading some of the witless posts on here it seems clear that to some there is no line.  The club can fall for the next decade and it will never be anyones fault, anyone pointing out obvious flaws in the clubs approach are just negative moaners, and our "job" as fans is to fork out large amounts of money, clap and sing like it`s going out of fashion, and above all avoid contemplating any awkward questions and try and stamp on any that come up.  This is pathetic and sad, but unfortunately indicative of the malaise the club has got itself into.

[/quote]

Mr Carrow - These threads are designed to cause divisions amongst the fans and you thrive on it. It''s obvious that to many posters the most important thing about this message board and indeed the football club as a whole is to scrutinise the board for mistakes they may have made and lay blame for our poor league position, and anything else that is flavour of the week, at their door. Before it was them the blame was squarely layed at Nigel Worthingtons door as his every move was scrutinised and fault found with every decision he made. History will prove that Worthy made mistakes and history will prove that the board made mistakes. History will also prove, and in fact has already proved, that Worthy made good decisions that he was slated for by the fans. Just as history will prove that this board have made good decisions that were slated by the fans.

Where you and I differ is not where we draw a line in the sand but how we view the present. For me there are at least 46 games to try to get see this season. The football is the main event. I am interested to see the players Roeder has assembled and am looking forward to each game as it comes willing my team to win. That''s why I love football and supporting Norwich City. The experience is that much better in the good times when we are winning and I enjoyed 2003/4 a lot more than 2007/8. But I still enjoyed 2007/8 and following my team. But for you football isn''t the main event anymore is it? It''s a sideshow as you scrutinise the accounts for evidence of wrong doing by the people who own the club. So whilst many fans are concerned that we are unable to compete with the richer clubs at this moment in our history, they are more interested in who will be playing where on Saturday and should we play 442 or 433.

All this talk of infrastructure, spinal roads, wages as a percentage of turnover and whatever else is popular on here were outside the remit of a football fan until very recently. I''ll wager not many on here our even qualified enough to understand that glossy book that dropped through the door this week. I know I''m not and to be honest with you I doubt you are either. But there''s still a match to look forward to on Saturday.

[quote user="corbs"]101, your post is just sensible and honest in my view, but really Boards like this just don''t matter, as they tend to be dominated by vociferous minorities of often dis-gruntled odd balls, whose ''opinions'' mostly reflect their own failings (e.g lack of ambition) projected on to other people.It is no coincidence that the interesting posts nearly always come from the ''occasional'' poster, whereas alot of the more regular posters (not all) cannot resist reverting to name calling (happy-clappers etc), and self-righteous guff, interspersed with inane ''ha ha ha'' or ''lol'' etc etc. What does ''lol'' mean anyway? Most of us who actually go to games have a good time, and don''t mind admitting that our judgements are often flawed. Am I bothered?  [/quote]

I agree with a lot of this. What really nags me as well is that as soon as a relatively new poster pops up with an opinion they are immdeiately subjected to a barrage of responses saying how deluded they are and to effectively shut up because they haven''t been posting much on this bord.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

Mr Carrow - These threads are designed to cause divisions amongst the fans and you thrive on it. It''s obvious that to many posters the most important thing about this message board and indeed the football club as a whole is to scrutinise the board for mistakes they may have made and lay blame for our poor league position, and anything else that is flavour of the week, at their door. Before it was them the blame was squarely layed at Nigel Worthingtons door as his every move was scrutinised and fault found with every decision he made. History will prove that Worthy made mistakes and history will prove that the board made mistakes. History will also prove, and in fact has already proved, that Worthy made good decisions that he was slated for by the fans. Just as history will prove that this board have made good decisions that were slated by the fans.

Where you and I differ is not where we draw a line in the sand but how we view the present. For me there are at least 46 games to try to get see this season. The football is the main event. I am interested to see the players Roeder has assembled and am looking forward to each game as it comes willing my team to win. That''s why I love football and supporting Norwich City. The experience is that much better in the good times when we are winning and I enjoyed 2003/4 a lot more than 2007/8. But I still enjoyed 2007/8 and following my team. But for you football isn''t the main event anymore is it? It''s a sideshow as you scrutinise the accounts for evidence of wrong doing by the people who own the club. So whilst many fans are concerned that we are unable to compete with the richer clubs at this moment in our history, they are more interested in who will be playing where on Saturday and should we play 442 or 433.

All this talk of infrastructure, spinal roads, wages as a percentage of turnover and whatever else is popular on here were outside the remit of a football fan until very recently. I''ll wager not many on here our even qualified enough to understand that glossy book that dropped through the door this week. I know I''m not and to be honest with you I doubt you are either. But there''s still a match to look forward to on Saturday.

[/quote]

You`ve just proved my point better than i could nutty.  So basically a board can do whatever they want and it will always be "shut up and concentrate on the footy".  I seem to remember an awful lot of people telling us that through the Chase out protests and then being extremely happy when Watling and Delia stepped in on the back of other peoples efforts.  The last paragraph of my earlier post sums you up to a T.

As to being qualified to hold an opinion on the accounts, are you qualified to hold an opinion on whether we should play 442 or 433 on saturday?  Been to training every day this week have we?  Even more sad, pointless speculation....

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You`ve just proved my point better than i could nutty.  So basically a board can do whatever they want and it will always be "shut up and concentrate on the footy".  I seem to remember an awful lot of people telling us that through the Chase out protests and then being extremely happy when Watling and Delia stepped in on the back of other peoples efforts.  The last paragraph of my earlier post sums you up to a T.

As to being qualified to hold an opinion on the accounts, are you qualified to hold an opinion on whether we should play 442 or 433 on saturday?  Been to training every day this week have we?  Even more sad, pointless speculation....

[/quote]

No Im not any more qualified to hold an opinion on whether we should play 442 or 433 or whatever. But I have an opinion. Just like I have an opinion on the accounts. That''s my whole point. I''m a football fan and this is a message board about my football team. The accounts are the sideshow not the football. It''s not a case of the board being able to do whatever they want is it? We all have an opinion, for most of us it''s an ill-informed opinion just as it is about players and tactics. But if you have no opinion about the football, the players, the manager, the teams we play or anything to do with football then surely there is no point in worrying about the accounts.

I obviously hit a raw nerve with my comments about you not being qualified to understand the accounts. It doesn''t bother me that I''m not. And all I can think right now is "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

Nutty, i think you would probably admit that alot of what comes out of the club is less than honest spin, designed to sound good to the ordinary supporter.  When the club say "all transfer income is re-invested in the squad" do i need to be qualified to point out that the figures clearly show this isn`t true?  How about "we are a loss-making club" when the facts show that in general this simply isn`t true?  The accounts are not opinions, they are facts.

You say that this kind of stuff was beyond the remit of ordinary supporters until recently; are you pleased that more supporters now have access to information to be able to make their own minds up, or would you prefer it that we had to rely 100% on whatever Doncaster chooses to spin us?

Do you have a line nutty?  How far would we have to fall before you decide that the buck stops at the top and they have made enough "mistakes" and should move on?

[quote user="National express super guard "]I hate all this "fans" nonsense. we are all fans, some have radical views, and may be incorrect but that makes them no less fans. I don''t get to as many games as I''d like, through work and money, but that makes me no less of a fan than a season ticket holder. I have to watch it all on soccer saturday instead.
we are all fans, so cut out the quotation marks thing
[/quote]spot on

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Nutty, i think you would probably admit that alot of what comes out of the club is less than honest spin, designed to sound good to the ordinary supporter.  When the club say "all transfer income is re-invested in the squad" do i need to be qualified to point out that the figures clearly show this isn`t true?  How about "we are a loss-making club" when the facts show that in general this simply isn`t true?  The accounts are not opinions, they are facts.

You say that this kind of stuff was beyond the remit of ordinary supporters until recently; are you pleased that more supporters now have access to information to be able to make their own minds up, or would you prefer it that we had to rely 100% on whatever Doncaster chooses to spin us?

Do you have a line nutty?  How far would we have to fall before you decide that the buck stops at the top and they have made enough "mistakes" and should move on?

[/quote]

The way I see it the football manager has a player budget that includes transfer fees, loan fees and wages. It seems to me that transfer income is reinvested into that budget. It''s then his choice how he spends it. I could be wrong, I''m not an expert. But if I''m right I fail to see how that claim is spin and if I''m wrong then the club are liars. If  you thought they lied you wouldn''t use the word spin.

Do I have a line? I suppose I must do but I don''t sit here thinking about it so it''s obviously not got to that point yet. Are we falling or standing still? Are this board any different to previous boards or has football changed? Would the side we had in 2004 win this Championship or would they struggle? So many questions.

What do you hope to achieve Mr Carrow?

[/quote]

Football is more than just a game though isnt it.. those that go and dont care about the result, or what goes on at the game are spectators, not supporters.... theres a difference...

Your exactly the kind of spectator the club goes on about in its "family football" mantra.. lets all go to the game.. who cares if we get stuffed and lose every week as long as we have had our £30 worth!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Football is more than just a game though isnt it.. those that go and dont care about the result, or what goes on at the game are spectators, not supporters.... theres a difference...

Your exactly the kind of spectator the club goes on about in its "family football" mantra.. lets all go to the game.. who cares if we get stuffed and lose every week as long as we have had our £30 worth!

jas :)

[/quote]

Exactly Jas. At the end of the day these so called ''hippy peacenic'' fans are happy to sit back and watch the the team struggle week in week out without doing a god damn thing about it. Not true fans in my book.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

The way I see it the football manager has a player budget that includes transfer fees, loan fees and wages. It seems to me that transfer income is reinvested into that budget. It''s then his choice how he spends it. I could be wrong, I''m not an expert. But if I''m right I fail to see how that claim is spin and if I''m wrong then the club are liars. If  you thought they lied you wouldn''t use the word spin.

Do I have a line? I suppose I must do but I don''t sit here thinking about it so it''s obviously not got to that point yet. Are we falling or standing still? Are this board any different to previous boards or has football changed? Would the side we had in 2004 win this Championship or would they struggle? So many questions.

What do you hope to achieve Mr Carrow?

[/quote]

But if that were the case nutty, then spending would roughly equal income from player sales and it hasn`t even been close since relegation, and a multi-million profit on transfers is announced in every set of accounts.  Before the old player wages chestnut comes out again, when we sell a player we lose his wage and most of the players who have left have been high earners to be replaced by lower earners.

Using the word "liars" tends to seriously wind people up on here and as i don`t set out to do that i try to avoid it, but i think that is exactly what they are.

What am i trying to achieve?  Simply to put the other side of the story to the nonsense spouted by Doncaster (not many people seem to take the bloke seriously anymore do they?) using facts from the accounts etc. so that the more intelligent and open-minded supporters can make their own minds up.