Sign in to follow this  
Bristol Canary

Norwich City "Fans" on this board....

The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will!

couldn''t agree with you more 101. you get some total utter prat''s on here. I think we all know here the main culprits are, but the board has become overrun in the last year. People need to have a dose of reality. Keep up the good posts tho!

p.s. prepare for a bashing

I dont know which is worse, moaners, or people that moan about moaners!

if you dont like it, dont come on here, and dont moan!

You see the thing is 101, we are all entitled to our views and that surely is what a message board is all about.

Yes there are a few peculiar posters on here and I don''t agree with them but generally most supporters on this board contribute with a thoughtful opinion and often with brilliant humour.

As it happens i think your rant is total cobblers and i bid you good night!

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]couldn''t agree with you more 101. you get some total utter prat''s on here. I think we all know here the main culprits are, but the board has become overrun in the last year. People need to have a dose of reality. Keep up the good posts tho! p.s. prepare for a bashing[/quote]

He''s probably a Binner - doh!

[quote user="Football 101"] The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will![/quote]So did you disagree when people were saying that Grant was rubbish and needed replacing? How about Hamilton?

Pay your money - have your say as our Neil would say.  But, I understand your sentiment 101, tis the rich tapestry of life sir.

The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will!

Agree 100%, well said................... but it won,t stop the idiots just look at the 1st reply to your post, complete and utter T**ser

Does search on google for link to description of what paragraph''s are for....[quote user="Football 101"]The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will![/quote]

SO, to paraphrase... I am a true fan, but you lot who say you are true fans spend to much time worrying and debating about the club....I would spend a minute putting a reply together but I think its far easier just to say you are a bit of a tw*t.[quote user="Football 101"]The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will![/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]SO, to paraphrase... I am a true fan, but you lot who say you are true fans spend to much time worrying and debating about the club....

I would spend a minute putting a reply together but I think its far easier just to say you are a bit of a tw*t.

[quote user="Football 101"]The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will!

[/quote][/quote]

So in other words,we sit down arms folded and keep quiet like the Jarrold Library and say Oh well we can play just as good in league 2, is that what you are saying 101, I want what is best for my club, and this board are not it, If you are happy or content to sit and let it go on without saying something, then may I suggest you pop along to Cambridge Utd, take a good look, Is that where you will be most happy,Now go back to the kitchen and cook some more books

[quote user="Football 101"]The majority of fans on this board are absolutely ridiculous it can''t help but make me laugh, many of you claim to be Norwich City fans for many (many, many in some extremes) years but does that mean you know alot about football? NO!! I personally couldn''t care less how long you have supported Norwich because football has changed since 1902 so why use it to back up ur arguments? Your views on how the club is run are laughable and the posts on here tonight and yesterday are so extreme that its hard to take most of you seriously (starting board out chants and protesting eg.), hence this post. You live in a very deluded and paranoid world if you honestly think Delia and the board don''t want the best for the club and to believe that you know better than the people running the club is unbelievable, how many of you have run a professional football club? All the majority of you do is moan about how the club is run, complain about individual players and critise the managers selections and substitutions! I would love to see how many coaching badges you have because to critise someones performances as a manager as visiously as some of you is ludacris, especially if you have no experience or qualifications to substantiate your critisms. What is even more laughable are your little theories,  the one about Glen having favourites amongst the squad is one of the stupidest things I''ve read, he is a professional football manager he doesn''t pick players because he likes them more, he picks the 11 best players in the squad for that particular match so it gives us the best chance to win. I think the promblem with alot of you is all you think about is Norwich City FC and you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us, you love for Norwich City FC is so deep you seem incapable of stepping back and looking at the big picture there is more to life. My question is why can''t you just support Norwich City FC? Why do you feel the need to complain about every single thing that you believe is wrong about the club at a match when you could just enjoy going to a match to watch a football game? The sooner the majority of you learn that the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the fence the better, because an new majority shareholder, a new manager, a new team whatever you want may not necessarily bring about the success you believe it will!

[/quote]

Try paragraphs matey, I switched off after the first 3 lines of spin![:S]

I hate all this "fans" nonsense. we are all fans, some have radical views, and may be incorrect but that makes them no less fans. I don''t get to as many games as I''d like, through work and money, but that makes me no less of a fan than a season ticket holder. I have to watch it all on soccer saturday instead.we are all fans, so cut out the quotation marks thing

Agree with you 101 ,the only way these football genises can come back is picking up on spelling or the correct use of grammer which in there little worlds make them think thsy are better then the rest of us.[:#]

[quote user="National express super guard "]I hate all this "fans" nonsense. we are all fans, some have radical views, and may be incorrect but that makes them no less fans. I don''t get to as many games as I''d like, through work and money, but that makes me no less of a fan than a season ticket holder. I have to watch it all on soccer saturday instead.
we are all fans, so cut out the quotation marks thing
[/quote]

Well now NESG, that''s very well put. Indeed we are all fans and the quotation marks are not neccessary. All of us are equal. So try preaching that to the Closet Smudgers on this board. Those that believe the true fans hide behind their keyboards on a match day waiting for the team to fail so that they can attack the club whilst the fans they see as sheep and milk lapping pussy''s are at the game supporting their team. The truth my friend is that for every fan like you, who would like to be at the games but for very good reasons can''t make it, there''s a Closet Smudger just waiting for our team to fail. Are they your equal too my friend?

if they truly love the club, as they claim to, unfortunately they too are fans. as I said even if their opinions are stupid, like smudger, they are entitled to them. they are free to support someone else. I agree with what you say though nigel, if you claim to be a true fan of the club you should have a balanced opinion, and find positives in any way you can.the closet smudgers will never be quiet, we have someone at work who is a season ticket holder who moans every time we play, regardless of result. perhaps some fans are just like that.no one said it was easy supporting the yellas

[quote user="National express super guard "]I hate all this "fans" nonsense. we are all fans, some have radical views, and may be incorrect but that makes them no less fans. I don''t get to as many games as I''d like, through work and money, but that makes me no less of a fan than a season ticket holder. I have to watch it all on soccer saturday instead.
[/quote]

spot on! i dont agree with a few people on this board but (apart from Smudger) I''d never doubt their support of the club for a second! they are entitled to their opinion.. they believe their view is the right one for the club.... and fair play to them!

jas :)

Point taken about the quotation marks National Express Super Guard and Nutty Nigel, I did not mean to offend anyone or challenge their support for the club. Heat of the moment to be honest.

[quote user="Football 101"]Point taken about the quotation marks National Express Super Guard and Nutty Nigel, I did not mean to offend anyone or challenge their support for the club. Heat of the moment to be honest.

[/quote]

You didn''t offend me Football 101 and the whole point of the message board is that you can posts your thoughts. Sometimes I challenge posters support for the club. Not through the heat of the moment but through a considered response to what they have written [;)]

[quote user="Football 101"]you seem to forget football is just a GAME to entertain us,
[/quote]

Pity we don''t have the money to spend on signing two permanent good strikers than a NON ENTERTAINING piece of ex LSE land and spine road.

BTW - that''s an opinion that I''m allowed to have as I am not a member of the North Korean Communist Party!

CN - continually repeating the same false logic does not make it true

[/quote]

Very well said ...................!

[quote user="T"]CN - continually repeating the same false logic does not make it true[/quote]

Are you denying the money (and reported in the club Accounts) that has been spent on the ex LSE land, "Mill" site and spine road?

Are you denying that Norwich City Football Club is in the entertainment business? 

Are you denying that NCFC needs a couple of permanent good strikers?

Hi all,

I''m a regular reader, but not a regular poster on here.  Living in northern Scotland I tend to rely on this  message board to find out what''s going on at the club.  My question to you all is, as this is a thread about ''fans'', who should I deem trustworthy, and who should I automatically label a binner?

I apologise if my spelling or grammer is not up to scratch,

Thankyou

[quote user="way way up north canary"]

Hi all,

I''m a regular reader, but not a regular poster on here.  Living in northern Scotland I tend to rely on this  message board to find out what''s going on at the club.  My question to you all is, as this is a thread about ''fans'', who should I deem trustworthy, and who should I automatically label a binner?

I apologise if my spelling or grammer is not up to scratch,

Thankyou

[/quote]

I would suggest for a start that those who get excited when Norwich win are ''trustworthy'' and those who celebrate ipswich wins should be labelled ''binners''.

Failing that ask Ralph [:O]

CN - don''t deny your last 2 statements at all but the loans would only be available for land/infrastructure not for players so they are not directly related as you appear to be implying. Clearly the market is less than great now but without additional souces of money such as the potential profits on the land deal we will never be able to have the strike force we would all ideally like.