Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Stop All The WE8 Bashing!

Whenever this guy posts people constantly rip him to shreds!

He''s a fan that provides an outside opinion sometimes, and although

some things he posts can be annoying, he has still got a right to do it!

He''s now moved his posts to other football, so anyone playing the old

nothing-to-do-with-Norwich card has no longer got a leg to stand on.

It''s got so bad that CT even wished a heart attack on him FFS!

If you don''t like his posts don''t read them and don''t comment on them.

I''m one of a minority and I''ll be shot down but so be it.....

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]Whenever this guy posts people constantly rip him to shreds!

He''s a fan that provides an outside opinion sometimes, and although some things he posts can be annoying, he has still got a right to do it!

He''s now moved his posts to other football, so anyone playing the old nothing-to-do-with-Norwich card has no longer got a leg to stand on.

[/quote]

Well said, i agree with you 100%, Some of the most vocal towards him do it because they are still children (fact)

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]

[/quote]

Is that so CT?

I''ve had one of them and so have a few City fans I know as well...............that out of order if you did.

Well?

i dont take no notice of any of c.t post nowdays as he changes his opinion so often that half the time he speaking bollox

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Is that so CT?

I''ve had one of them and so have a few City fans I know as well...............that out of order if you did.

Well?

[/quote]

i know it was out of order- i shouldnt have wished it upon him, [:$] sorry everybody

[quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Is that so CT?

Well?

[/quote]

i know it was out of order- i shouldnt have wished it upon him, [:$] sorry everybody

[/quote]Fair enough CT, and I''m pleased that you''re big enough to say so.[Y]

I agree with this post, in my opinion We8wba takes a lot of unnecessary flack. Fair play to him for persevering through all the abuse and for partaking in the Free Bet Thread.

We8 can talk a load of balls sometimes though. Recently someone basically complimented me about something but We8 assumed he was being sarcastic and had a go at him. So I defended the other guy and had a go at We8. Then it all basically kicked off. I think too often We8''s post are condescending and patronising or rude as in the above case. If he stuck to being constructive and factual without bringing up how well Wolves are doing then I doubt he would get any trouble.

I''m sorry but he deserves the stick he got, C.T''s comment was harsh but he''s rightfully came out and apologised for it. If we8wba keeps the Wolves crap in Other Football then no-one should be moaning at him now, simple as that.

We8 is only here to bang on about Wolves, when he doesnt talk about Wolve he is fine but 90% of his posts have reference to wolves and he tries to be subtle and have little digs at Norwich.

Or if god forbid the moderators did their job and moved some of the blatant non-ncfc posts into off topic.  OH look a flying pig...[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I''m sorry but he deserves the stick he got, C.T''s comment was harsh but he''s rightfully came out and apologised for it. If we8wba keeps the Wolves crap in Other Football then no-one should be moaning at him now, simple as that.[/quote]

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]Whenever this guy posts people constantly rip him to shreds!

He''s a fan that provides an outside opinion sometimes, and although some things he posts can be annoying, he has still got a right to do it!

He''s now moved his posts to other football, so anyone playing the old nothing-to-do-with-Norwich card has no longer got a leg to stand on.

[/quote]

100% agreed.

Even if people think he is annoying, its their choice to comment on his posts..

I dont mind an opinion on City from a ''outsiders'' pont of veiw, but when he talks bollox about Wolves it annoys me, if i wanted to know about Wolves i''d go on there site

To be honest I''m more interested in what We8wba has to say than a few of the posters on here who speak in a totally bias view and always choose to ignore facts to bash the board!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]we8wba is one of the best posters on this forum[/quote]

Possably the best post I have ever read! [:D]

[/quote]

Being deadly serious, that is my honest opinion. We8 is one of only a select view on here, capable of giving a reasoned and sensible response. Agreed, he talks about Wolves to much, but his views on the league as a whole are insightful and very interesting to read. Keep it up! The abuse he gets is unnecessary and out of order.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]we8wba is one of the best posters on this forum[/quote]

Possably the best post I have ever read! [:D]

[/quote] Being deadly serious, that is my honest opinion. We8 is one of only a select view on here, capable of giving a reasoned and sensible response. Agreed, he talks about Wolves to much, but his views on the league as a whole are insightful and very interesting to read. Keep it up! The abuse he gets is unnecessary and out of order.[/quote]

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNrLI3OBwg

I think you all know how I feel about we8 and I know I can speak for most of us connected with the Free Bet , the boy is an absolute star , he tries his hardest to get us a win for our Norwich City Academy , he helps us with the odds , welcoming Pickers , thanking them for their selections . As for banging on about Wolves , the number of times in the past he has told us not to select them "because they are useless at Sheff utd or O P R", and the number of times he has been right . No we8 is doing his best to help Norwich City''s Academy, are you critics of we8 doing the same?....[:(]....arrdee.

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Yeh right we all love wolves don''t we,only thing i hate more than wolves is there fans[/quote]You, sir, are an idiot...

[quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Is that so CT?

Well?

[/quote]

[/quote]

You already apologised CT, first when I pulled you up on it and now again on here twice, you really have no need to keep apologising.

And yes whilst his posts can be annoying, I quite like him as he gives an outside view on NCFC, just as Cam does, we might not agree with them but it makes a pleasant change.

Life really is far too short, our time on this earth is short enough, there is enough friction in the world, without it being on here too. 

[:)]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

im sure hes a nice guy but i just dont care about the opinions of a wolves fan. I find it more than a little strange that he is constanly on here and not on a wolves forum.

[/quote]

Maybe because it''s one of the best forums, and 9/10 the fans on here are friendly enough, I think it says a lot about the NC fans that more often than not they make fans from other clubs welcome.

And In my book it''s a good reflection on us as people.

This board would be a poorer place without WE8, his outside input can be a useful alternative to the rubbish posted on here while people have their unreality blinkers on. Don''t think I need to mention any names.

A non-NCFC blinkered view can be useful yes, especially when it is sensibly put and insightful (think Camul).

Other times it can be deliberately annoying and no more than trolling (think Chris in his various guises).

Trouble we we8 lately is he turns everything back to Wolves regardless of whether the post has any connection.  When he keeps it to the topic and does not bang on about Wolves he can be good value (and lets face it if we were top of the league we would all be praising all things City), so I say let him stay and for those of us who dont like some of his posts lets just take a deep breath and move on.

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Yeh right we all love wolves don''t we,only thing i hate more than wolves is there fans[/quote]

I do not have a problem with we8wba, but I think the problem is the history with wolves and our club, its all down to the terrible tackle on Bellamy from that idiot Muscot. If we8wba supported a club like say Plymouth I dont think there would be a problem at all.[;)]