Sign in to follow this  
Pattison rocks my world

GET MIKE ASHLEY IN!

He''s a quality quality chairman, he comes complete with 3 extra men - dennis wise, tony jiminez and derek llambias. Great beer drinker and instead of providing you with quality half time snacks and beverages, he can provide chavvish, shite clothing.

RRP £500million o.n.o

[quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]

He''s a quality quality chairman, he comes complete with 3 extra men - dennis wise, tony jiminez and derek llambias. Great beer drinker and instead of providing you with quality half time snacks and beverages, he can provide chavvish, shite clothing.

RRP £500million o.n.o

[/quote]Dennis Wise is a Prick.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]

RRP £500million o.n.o

[/quote]

Dennis Wise is a Prick.
[/quote]

tell me about it..

[quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]

RRP £500million o.n.o

[/quote]

Binner alert . . .

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]

RRP £500million o.n.o

[/quote]

Binner alert . . .[/quote]He admitted that in another thread PP.

BTW, is that you strawbs?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]

RRP £500million o.n.o

[/quote]

Binner alert . . .[/quote]He admitted that in another thread PP.

BTW, is that you strawbs?

[/quote]

''Tis I.  Time for another makeover . . . [:)]

Guys this lad is no binner, he admitted in a previous topic he is a Newcastle fan through and through, prefers Norwich over Ipswich despite his dad being a scum-fan.

[quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]Im not a fuckin binner you bell end! My dad is a binner but Im a geordie!![/quote]

see you in the small time league next season then! perhaps Michael Owen will sign for a big club in January....

jas :)