Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

Norwich shirt

I have an away shirt from the 2002/2003 season that has been signed by the whole squad. I was thinking about putting it on eBay because it''s not on display. How much do you think I will get for it?

[quote user="canarytom"]I have an away shirt from the 2002/2003 season that has been signed by the whole squad. I was thinking about putting it on eBay because it''s not on display. How much do you think I will get for it?[/quote]

they tend to go for a few quid.. try sticking a reserve on it or look around to see if any others are on the site and what they are going for...

good luck!

jas :)

[quote user="canarytom"]I have an away shirt from the 2002/2003 season that has been signed by the whole squad. I was thinking about putting it on eBay because it''s not on display. How much do you think I will get for it?[/quote]

No you don''t.

I have an away shirt signed by the championship winning team.  Not sure how much that is worth but willing to listen to realistic offers.

Let me know

Cheers

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

Yes he does.

I have a framed Home shirt signed by all of the squad from the premiership season, with "division one champions" embriodered under the crest.

was a present from an ex girlfriend who is also a binner. believe it was £150 at the time. any idea of what its worth now?

Yes I do Greenwich. I''m glad you took time out of you busy cottaging schedule to meet up with us after the match on Saturday!

Seems everyone has shirts they want to flog at the moment. The credit crunch must be hitting hard!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

Yes he does.

I have a framed Home shirt signed by all of the squad from the premiership season, with "division one champions" embriodered under the crest.

was a present from an ex girlfriend who is also a binner. believe it was £150 at the time. any idea of what its worth now?

[/quote]

No you don''t.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

Yes he does.

[/quote]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

I have a picture of Greenwich Canary cottaging, what does he think that it''s worth?!

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

Yes he does.

[/quote]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

I have a picture of Greenwich Canary cottaging, what does he think that it''s worth?!

[/quote]

Yes, you probably do, they are readily available. Post a link and we can see what fellow PinkUn readers think of me.........

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

Yes he does.

[/quote]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, you probably do, they are readily available. Post a link and we can see what fellow PinkUn readers think of me.........

[/quote]

www.humorlinks.com/.../files/images/chstill1.jpg

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

Yes he does.

[/quote]

No you don''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

www.humorlinks.com/.../files/images/chstill1.jpg

[/quote]

Sorry, I only sent half the link, it was an amusing picture of Charles Hawtrey in a school cap, but now I can''t find the link and I''m bored with it anyway.

I have every shirt Norwich have had since 1965 but none signed. [:(]  the shirts i have bought these past few seasons while we have been ruddy useless i will still keep but at bottom of wardrobe.