Sign in to follow this  

Far be it for me.....

....to say so....but.

The loanies have turned out to be as disinterested and lacklustre as one would expect from any second rate "temp" in the work place. The all powerful loser Glen Roeder hailed by so many on here has duly turned out to be as dour and ineffective in the dressing room as he is in front of a microphone/camera. The residue of permanent players are little more than journeymen donkeys doing as little as possible to earn their inflated wages (anything exceeding £5). The Turners turned out to be the small time Charlies predicted....bathing in the glow of Delia''s celebrity company...and just like Smith and Co. lacking any drive or ability to move the club forward. The club languishes in an embarrassingly low position (again) in a very poor league with even less hope of survival than last year....our "champion" Dion Dublin having moved onto better things (unemployment). Crowd numbers still do not falter as the woolies continue to think football is simply about wearing a pretty yellow shirt....and that demanding a successful club is "just being silly". I could go on...but far be it for me me to say I told you so.

All in all a total cock up then.... and Cluck warned you all many months ago. Coincidence!! the Percy Positives may well bleat....but in truth it simply shows how daft most of you are and why Smith and Co. have been picking your pockets for so long (excluding those on here of course who don''t know where Norwich is on the map).

One bright note will be when Peter Cullum finally boots Smith and her cronies out of the club (for a hugely reduced pay-off) and sets about getting us out of Division Three. I look forward to the crocodile tears and her petulent return to Portman Road where she will do a "Peter Grant" and say "it''s good to be home"........

I''m sure you are all glad I''m back from my extended sunshine hols....thus not only showing that I can live happily without football until Smith buggers off....but also indicating that I am considerably richer than most of you as well.

I thank you......

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

I''m sure you are all glad I''m back from my extended sunshine hols....thus not only showing that I can live happily without football until Smith buggers off....but also indicating that I am considerably richer than most of you as well.

[/quote]

no.. it just means that the authorities got sick of you and agreed to give your passport back... wish they hadn''t though!

jas :)

That''s tellin'' them Neil!!!

Looks like I''m going to be proved wrong about Glenn Roeder. Quite frankly I thought that he had been quite brave the way he set about his job given the hand he has been dealt. Whether he''s just unlucky or not up to it I''m still not sure in my mind.

But then the romantic in me still dreams..................until I get knocked into reality yet again by the detritus that Delia has made of her dolly house.

Ah well. ''Time longer than rope'' as they say.

OTBC

Bol  locks.  To startwe lost the game against Derby because 1 our keeper had a mare, and 2. our midfield could not control the game or create chances;    these positions are dominated by our ''owned'' players.

In the first half the most disinterested player was Ots, who was bailed out of the right back defensive duties by Drury, Croft and Russell on several occassions.  Russell was nearly as laid back. Drury, Marshall, Fozzy, and Croft tried but were no more than competent as was Clingan who was better than competent for about a quarter of the game only.  Only Bell looked class.  Hoolahan cares so much he is allegedly dropped for not getting to teh club on time.  So much for home owned passion - less than half of those that fit the bill.

Omosuzi played well and gave his all, Bertrand gave his all but did not have a great game,  Lita gave us movement up front which Sibiesrki did not (poss guilty of disinterest).  OJ tried but is no more a professional left winger than I am,  while Lupoli came on and tried but again in an odd position.  

This loan bashing is ludicrious.  The team,  loans or otherwise, were not good enough on sat because the team lacks any strength to own the central midfield space and any ability or pace to cause the opponents problems.  To give us strength and guile in midfield a 4 of Bell,Clingan,Sibierski & Hoolahan

As usual why let the truth get in the way of yet more hyperbolics. 

Neil Cluckcaster

but also indicating that I am considerably richer than most of you as well.

Considerably richer maybe but still considerably more of an arrogant idiot though....

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Bol  locks.  To startwe lost the game against Derby because 1 our keeper had a mare, and 2. our midfield could not control the game or create chances;    these positions are dominated by our ''owned'' players.

In the first half the most disinterested player was Ots, who was bailed out of the right back defensive duties by Drury, Croft and Russell on several occassions.  Russell was nearly as laid back. Drury, Marshall, Fozzy, and Croft tried but were no more than competent as was Clingan who was better than competent for about a quarter of the game only.  Only Bell looked class.  Hoolahan cares so much he is allegedly dropped for not getting to teh club on time.  So much for home owned passion - less than half of those that fit the bill.

Omosuzi played well and gave his all, Bertrand gave his all but did not have a great game,  Lita gave us movement up front which Sibiesrki did not (poss guilty of disinterest).  OJ tried but is no more a professional left winger than I am,  while Lupoli came on and tried but again in an odd position.  

This loan bashing is ludicrious.  The team,  loans or otherwise, were not good enough on sat because the team lacks any strength to own the central midfield space and any ability or pace to cause the opponents problems.  To give us strength and guile in midfield a 4 of Bell,Clingan,Sibierski & Hoolahan

As usual why let the truth get in the way of yet more hyperbolics. 

[/quote]

Fancy spending so much time concocting such a pile of crap.  Just check out the league position and the chronic state of this once fine club and the answer is there for all to see. Another happy clappy with a bucket full of excuses for whatever happens at Carrow Road.

Delia will be proud of you. 

[quote user="Stone Cold"]Neil Cluckcaster

but also indicating that I am considerably richer than most of you as well.

Considerably richer maybe but still considerably more of an arrogant idiot though....

[/quote]

I rarely rise to such purile comments made by an obviously envious individual.... and this is no exception.

NEXT!

....to say so....but.

The loanies have turned out to be as disinterested and lacklustre as one would expect from any second rate "temp" in the work place. The all powerful loser Glen Roeder hailed by so many on here has duly turned out to be as dour and ineffective in the dressing room as he is in front of a microphone/camera. The residue of permanent players are little more than journeymen donkeys doing as little as possible to earn their inflated wages (anything exceeding £5). The Turners turned out to be the small time Charlies predicted....bathing in the glow of Delia''s celebrity company...and just like Smith and Co. lacking any drive or ability to move the club forward. The club languishes in an embarrassingly low position (again) in a very poor league with even less hope of survival than last year....our "champion" Dion Dublin having moved onto better things (unemployment). Crowd numbers still do not falter as the woolies continue to think football is simply about wearing a pretty yellow shirt....and that demanding a successful club is "just being silly". I could go on...but far be it for me me to say I told you so.

All in all a total cock up then.... and Cluck warned you all many months ago. Coincidence!! the Percy Positives may well bleat....but in truth it simply shows how daft most of you are and why Smith and Co. have been picking your pockets for so long (excluding those on here of course who don''t know where Norwich is on the map).

One bright note will be when Peter Cullum finally boots Smith and her cronies out of the club (for a hugely reduced pay-off) and sets about getting us out of Division Three. I look forward to the crocodile tears and her petulent return to Portman Road where she will do a "Peter Grant" and say "it''s good to be home"........

I thank you......

[/quote]

Good to have you back, keeps all the flies in one place. 

....Considerably richer.  How much ?? £20 million (and a seat on the board) [6]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Oh my gawd it is "ground hog day", we have got the split personaility that is Smluck and Cludger back[:''(][/quote]smudger clunk and arthur and wiz are the three wise men of this board!!!!![:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]............

All in all a total cock up then.... and Cluck warned you all many months ago. Coincidence!!.........

One bright note will be when Peter Cullum finally boots Smith and her cronies out of the club (for a hugely reduced pay-off).......

[/quote]Glad you can recognise a coincidence now!  I have taught you well my paduan.Oh and what level of pay-off would be a huge reduction on PC''s only offer that is known of so far?  (0 pounds)  The only thing I can think is that DS is going to pay Cullum to take over. That is very generous of her.

[/quote]But you can''t buy class or respect, two things you''ll never have as long as you live, regardless of how many beans you manage to aquire/count.

The team,  loans or otherwise, were not good enough on sat because the team lacks any strength

No excuses the cluck - what part of the whole team excuses anything about the current league position?  All I am saying is that it is the team as a whole that is a prob,  not necessarily the loanees.

I don''t buy the ''loans aren''t passionate about the club'' rubbish that we''ve seen on here (and elsewhere) for a while now. It has become clear the past couple of years that any player who doesn''t want to lower themselves to the depths of the championship from their comfy posistion on Prem Team''s reserves/bench won''t come here. No one forces them, they have the final say. So with that in mind, you have to assume that the players who do come here are pretty ''up for it''. Also, I''m really not sure if there aren''t that many players left who ''play for the honour'' of ''their'' team now. All a bunch of mercenaries, whatever level you''re talking about.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

But you can''t buy class or respect, two things you''ll never have as long as you live, regardless of how many beans you manage to aquire/count.

[/quote]

I see the Pink un "humour by-pass" sector is just as alive and well as before I left for my expensive holiday. Thank God for the planks who inhabit this virtual world for without them it would all be so mundane.

As for your respect Herb....save it for someone who gives a **** eh?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

But you can''t buy class or respect, two things you''ll never have as long as you live, regardless of how many beans you manage to aquire/count.

[/quote]

oh and you will???

hahahaha such an envious young man aren''t we? [:D]

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]............

All in all a total cock up then.... and Cluck warned you all many months ago. Coincidence!!.........

One bright note will be when Peter Cullum finally boots Smith and her cronies out of the club (for a hugely reduced pay-off).......

[/quote]

Glad you can recognise a coincidence now!  I have taught you well my paduan.

Oh and what level of pay-off would be a huge reduction on PC''s only offer that is known of so far?  (0 pounds)  The only thing I can think is that DS is going to pay Cullum to take over. That is very generous of her.
[/quote]

Don''t laugh 7rew, but it may come to that if she clings on much longer... [;)]